Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938985 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4115) (4116) (4117) (4118) (4119) (4120) (4121) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Cmon Shurrup that mouth wey u dey take lick sheggz rotten nyash tongue tongue Sheggz wey Kabiyesi Adekunle give flawless victory for poll tongue tongue
When we dey talk of contestants u dey call ur London idiot wey no fit show face outside....My friend go and mourn ur dead Careerless fave that is still in shock of getting flushed out of the show by Kabiyesi cheesy cheesy

anuofiaaa cheesy tongue cheesy cheesy
Your posts always crack me up. You never tell us wetin Sheggz do you sha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
fijiano202:
that guy na olodo.... Adekunle was also up when Sheggz left lol but was saved... So why this wack calculation
You would expect someone like safari to spill such trash.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sulele04(m): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Amya:

Last season almost ruined the franchise. Thanks to this season for saving it.
Now that this season show is over you are probably going to go into a Nairaland hibernation mode until next year's edition ba. wink cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Vicicey:
GRAND FINALE OFFICIAL RANKING OF CONTESTANTS
PHYNA(winner)
Bryann
Bella
Adekunle
Daniella
Chichi

You saw this here first. ANTICIPATE

Congratulations to Phyna on her win.
Anyways my Big Bella ❤️ remains my winner for this season. It's amazing how she made it to being a top 3 HM. All thanks to Rebellz. Infact Big Bella is the overall winner of the then Level 1 house. Good luck to her
To the other HMs, I also wish them good luck.
As you can see, my ranking of contestants are always 99% accurate
I deserves some accolades jor

Anyways, I remain your favourite Vicicey. See you next season i.e, if there would be any.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sulele04:

Now that this season show is over you are probably going to go into a Nairaland hibernation mode until next year's edition ba. wink cheesy

The memoir will continue soon. Don't worry.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Mayhem1:
I go miss sweetpink and safari sha
I go miss you toogrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
JBoss25:
I still maintain last season was better, this season is forgettable
You are right this season was the worst. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
HajiaNotu:

You are forgiven bruh grin
Sharrap grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sulele04(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Amya:

The memoir will continue soon. Don't worry.
Nice will be anticipating tongue cheesy.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Eeghe:

Nazablossom yeah I feel you at Mercy needing a second female winner. She should be delirious with joy now

I thoroughly enjoyed myself here

Geezeem doll. You got hit the most but shake it off. That was me during Pepperdem and BBA The Chase - for staying supporting Nando

Insults from anonymous people mean nothing
We play again next year

To my forum fam- see you next season
MizzD my teamie, I enjoyed you silly
Sweetpink surprised we didn’t support same people this season
It is disappointing that Erica could not support a woman

Okay lemme look for videos

Awwwnn,I wish we were on the same team but fate had a different plan for us…anyway,we’ll definitely be on the same team next season*winks*
Please don’t blame Erica for not supporting a woman cos we don’t chose whom to support(except bandwagoners),we support whom we love and that’s what non conformists like us dogrin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Geezeem:

How market?

I don't know if you watched...but Bella came 3rd today

Sheggz exit votes % is higher than Kunle's exit votes %

A gentle reminder, in case you missed it
Are we still on this..
Your fave no make top 6 na..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
Oya make una release all the results lool

Well the real top 5 winners are;
Phyna and Kabiyesi Adekunle( biggest male winner of over 8m)
Chomzy
Chizzy
Bryann

OTHERS THANKS FOR COMING cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:

Chomzy
Chizzy
Bryann

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Amya:

Last season almost ruined the franchise. Thanks to this season for saving it.
This season save what? You must be living in another planet, no offense. This year big brother destroyed and buried the franchise for good,the worst big brother naija ever.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
jenifer007:
Congratulations Bryann

The music industry awaits you

You are a superstar

Go and prosper big baby brii
True!
All the top 6 HMs will definitely excel and go places!
Its inevitable...They are all winners in my opinion!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Amya:
Hermes- A true star! An enigma, one of kind. So proud to stan such a wonderful soul this season. Though he didn't win, I know he'll most definitely win at life. I love him so much.

Phyna- A true go-getter. She wasn't exactly my cup of tea, as she might be too loud for my likening, but she still stood out. Only HOH winner from level 2. She's indeed a deserving winner.

Adekunle- Reminds so much of Michael in the just concluded BBUS. A geek but also a true comp beast. An all rounder and a generally stand up guy with a voice that's orgasm inducing. A true king. I have so much respect for him.

Bella
- If it wasn't for Sheggs, i might have even stanned her. She's unapologetically herself. A truly confident girl. I really like her so much and it's really sad to me that she aligned with a narcissist. I hope she dumps the guy ASAP. She's a star. I prefer her type as friends in real life, people who wears their emotion on their sleeves. You can tell exactly what they're feeling and thinking and they never sugar coat anything. Unlike the pretenders that will tell you what you want to hear and stab you in the back.

Bryan- Not a fan. He's one of those people that keep getting handed things and never get to really work for anything. Glad he didn't win. Wish him luck in his music career.

Amaka
- I still think her eviction was unfair. She reminds me of me, without the messiness. A truly sweet soul. I hope and pray this BBdom will open big doors for her.

Beauty- Broke the disqualification record in BBN for a mere boy. I hope she grows and learns from her experience. Someone with potential that blew everything for a pretty boy with small peen. Sad.

And to the rest Chichi, Daniella, Diana, Giddyfia, Sheggs, groovy, Christy O, Illebaye Kess Cyph, Chizzy, Doyin, Racheal Modella Deji and Pharmsavi They are one of the best casts for me since pepperdem. I wish them well.

Despite the low social media ratings of this season, i still maintain it's one of the best seasons in recent times. I particularly liked that we didn't have a day one winner and bandwagonism was very minimal. I look forward to the next season. I'm not one of those hoping the show goes on a hiatus. What will i do with my life biko? So I hope there would be another season next year. We're even due for an All Stars version. I hope they improve on the HOH challenges in future. They should do away with those cheap challenges that involve donkwas, brooms and plastic containers. For a big franchise, bbnaija are such cheapos.

You checked Groovy's member to confirm it's small? Hmmmm grin

An all-star version will be a bad idea, BBNaija ex-housemates are typically arrogant for the purpose of looking like they're doing well, who would be seen as so desperate to want to go through the rigours of getting bossed around by some ominous annoying voice and possibly evicted AGAIN?

The planned BBNaija+ BBMzansi is even more irritating, that's high-level mischievous international clout-chasing and in the NBC should nip it in the bud, it will create a lot of mess that can lead to xenophobic incidents again, we are simply two very different societies!

This season finale was really underwhelming.... EndemolShine should gauge the atmosphere next year after elections and then come up with something meant for the celebratory enjoyment of NIGERIANS after surviving Buhari.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
Let me sign out by saying

Meobizy your papa
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:

Chomzy
Chizzy
Bryann

Hmm my co wife.....
You go hard for whoever u stan and seriously u are a very sweet person...
I always look forward to your defense whenever Adekunlem is been trolled..
You are a sweet person and I always look forward to your posts...
Hoping we stay alive next year to stan same person kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=Aguwanyi post=117215927][/quote] cheesy cheesy cheesy E too sweet me jare my love cheesy cheesy

Eziokwu I for enter depression if another man cancelled Kabiyesi winnings cheesy cheesy cheesy When he is the most brilliant man. cheesy cheesy Mbanu not happening cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
fergieboy:
This world is really a small world I

See phyna wey I they smoke weed with that year they do small small skit for street for satellites town lagos

Babe is very ghetto and razz
Edo girl a single mother also

Chai wish her the best

Hope you're happy your friend won.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
cheesy cheesy cheesy E too sweet me jare my love cheesy cheesy

Eziokwu I for enter depression if another man cancelled Kabiyesi winnings cheesy cheesy cheesy When he is the most brilliant man. cheesy cheesy Mbanu not happening cheesy
My dear we stan well this season ..
So proud of Adekunle and had countless bragging rights from him...
Am happy he's loved and I know he gonna win big big outside..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Graysons:
This season save what? You must be living in another planet, no offense. This year big brother destroyed and buried the franchise for good,the worst big brother naija ever.

You probably didn't watch them We BB-addicts are telling the show was good, and you're arguing.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
hartopher76:
Congrats Phyna, to all groovers i want to say a big thank you to all for standing by our boy euen in the face of all gang up, you are all wonderful, my prayer is that come 2023 july we shall all gather her alive.

Yes dear, see you next year, teamie!!!

Have a good life kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Hmm my co wife.....
You go hard for whoever u stan and seriously u are a very sweet person...
I always look forward to your defense whenever Adekunlem is been trolled..
You are a sweet person and I always look forward to your posts...
Hoping we stay alive next year to stan same person kiss kiss kiss kiss
Nnem I feel blessed meeting u kiss
U are Agu eji eje Mba....A gallant warrior u are!! kiss

I see us Stanning same person next season cos we have similar taste cheesy cheesy I can't wait for us to burn than this place as usual kiss cheesy cheesy THE WAY KABIYESI IS TRENDING EVERYWHERE I BELIEVE THEIR IS HOPE FOR NIGERIA COME 2023 cheesy cheesy BLESS U SOME MORE NNEM kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Gentlefury:

You checked Groovy's member to confirm it's small? Hmmmm grin

An all-star version will be a bad idea, BBNaija ex-housemates are typically arrogant for the purpose of looking like they're doing well, who would be seen as so desperate to want to go through the rigours of getting bossed around by some ominous annoying voice and possibly evicted AGAIN?

The planned BBNaija+ BBMzansi is even more irritating, that's high-level mischievous international clout-chasing and in the NBC should nip it in the bud, it will create a lot of mess that can lead to xenophobic incidents again, we are simply two very different societies!

This season finale was really underwhelming.... EndemolShine should gauge the atmosphere next year after elections and then come up with something meant for the celebratory enjoyment of NIGERIANS after surviving Buhari.

I agree with the bolded.

Groovy has a minisule peen. We were zooming in during the pool parties.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
I think dis show should also be giving 2nd and 3rd prizes na. d irony is dat someone like Chomzy who left earlier will gain more than 2nd BRYANN and 3rd Bella. they should review it at least 2nd and 3rd deserves something if not d whole top 5 or 6, but at least d top 3

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Richardonald:
Don't underestimate the power of street.. most especially youths... Obi on my mind grin
Once the streets are for you.

It's a wrap.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Aguwanyi:
My dear we stan well this season ..
So proud of Adekunle and had countless bragging rights from him...
Am happy he's loved and I know he gonna win big big outside..
HE IS ALREADY WINNING BIG AND WILL NEVER STOP WINNING cheesy BIGGEST MALE WINNER kiss WHO DEM BE cheesy I AM THINKING OF THE BIG PRESENT I WILL GET KABIYESI FOR HIS BIRTHDAY COS HE DESERVES OUR ALL kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
So you mean Phyna snatched man and 100 million.?.
Hahaha.
Twitter people are ment. Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
Geezeem:

How market?

I don't know if you watched...but Bella came 3rd today

Sheggz exit votes % is higher than Kunle's exit votes %

A gentle reminder, in case you missed it

Nwanyi oma, l hope to see you next year, I really enjoyed your presence here! Your posts got me laughing and the way you stood up for olusemo, I don't have that confidence as a lady, nne you try!!!!!

We all should be happy that phyna won, bella top 3!!!
All the best to all of us!!!!
kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
mayor1814:
I think dis show should also be giving 2nd and 3rd prizes na. d irony is dat someone like Chomzy who left earlier will gain more than 2nd BRYANN and 3rd Bella. they should review it at least 2nd and 3rd deserves something if not d whole top 5 or 6, but at least d top 3
Not a bad idea cheesy But on a second thought it will motivate housemates to work hard on their own to win even if u are their for just a week and not depend on their influencers backing them up outside cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
HE IS ALREADY WINNING BIG AND WILL NEVER STOP WINNING cheesy BIGGEST MALE WINNER kiss WHO DEM BE cheesy I AM THINKING OF THE BIG PRESENT I WILL GET KABIYESI FOR HIS BIRTHDAY COS HE DESERVES OUR ALL kiss
you've said it all dear!!

let the potatoes potate wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4115) (4116) (4117) (4118) (4119) (4120) (4121) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.