Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938795 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4116) (4117) (4118) (4119) (4120) (4121) (4122) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
BiggestB0y:

you've said it all dear!!

let the potatoes potate wink
Biggest hon kiss
U are a great man kiss Anyone wey get u for life get real person kai!!! Baba God will continue to uplift u kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
DJ for the last time play " Soja by black sheriff "
for Thebarbecueman-

For being the biggest male winner ( The Biggestboy ) of BBN7

Hustle calls

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
stephleena:

The season as a whole.. check out a whole finale thread, even number of guests on a finale night, isn't up to lockdown eviction Sunday nights.

Biggie should take a good Haitus for now. Because the show gets underwhelming each season.

The whole buzz will die this after week, nothing impressive at all this season

This page is still in 4110, while lockdown was over 10k pages
You do not use the size of the pages in a thread to determine the progress of the show!
This is a wrong assumption!

During lockdown season, everyone was at home obviously because of the covid-19 era and most of us were always on the phone or laptop hence the number of people commenting will likely be more!

In SYE season, the thread had more content and drama than the show itself!

This season,most nairalanders preferred twitter to comment than nairaland...and there was more content and drama on the show!

Overall,the show was far more superior than what most of us witnessed last season where the winner of the show was already done and dusted 3-4 weeks before the conclusion of the show!

As for the show going into a hiatus,that will be a terrible idea and i doubt if the organisers will even consider such option!

One thing you should understand is that the show is now a full blown industry and an easier platform or gateway for companies to market their products!

Improvements can always be made along the way...any attempt to go into absentia for just one year will totally annihilate the show!
Check out what happened to Gulder ultimate search after taking a hiatus....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Before i sign out finally, Gentlefury, this is your groovy .

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Nnem I feel blessed meeting u kiss
U are Agu eji eje Mba....A gallant warrior u are!! kiss

I see us Stanning same person next season cos we have similar taste cheesy cheesy I can't wait for us to burn than this place as usual kiss cheesy cheesy THE WAY KABIYESI IS TRENDING EVERYWHERE I BELIEVE THEIR IS HOPE FOR NIGERIA COME 2023 cheesy cheesy BLESS U SOME MORE NNEM :-*

Awww ..so sweet
We really have similar taste,we no dey stan nonsense..

grin grin cheesy@ the bolded....you see why I said u always go hard for whoever you stan..
Kabieyesi is glad to have you in his Islander...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Biggest hon kiss
U are a great man kiss Anyone wey get u for life get real person kai!!! Baba God will continue to uplift u kiss
Amen,and thank you!!
Glad we're on the same team!!
Am always super confident when you're online!!

will surely miss the vibes!!
may God continue to uplift you too!! much love

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
kowema:
So you mean Phyna snatched man and 100 million.?.
Hahaha.
Twitter people are ment. Lol
grin grin grin
I dey tells you...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Awww ..so sweet
We really have similar taste,we no dey stan nonsense..

grin grin cheesy@ the bolded....you see why I said u always go hard for whoever you stan..
Kabieyesi is glad to have you in his Islander...
Yesoo ISLANDERS worldwide are just the best cheesy E come dey like Dem rig our votes for big baby cos na Kabiyesi and Phyna dey trend everywhere as if he is the only male finalist lool cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
BiggestB0y:

Amen,and thank you!!
Glad we're on the same team!!
Am always super confident when you're online!!

will surely miss the vibes!!
may God continue to uplift you too!! much love

Amen biggest hon kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Yesoo ISLANDERS worldwide are just the best cheesy E come dey like Dem rig our votes for big baby cos na Kabiyesi and Phyna dey trend everywhere as if he is the only male finalist lool cheesy

I dey tell you..
Kabieyesi dey no 1 sef...
Am happy Adekunlem is loved...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Aguwanyi:

I dey tell you..
Kabieyesi dey no 1 sef...
Am happy Adekunlem is loved...
Aaah the real Star is shinning everywhere am not surprised cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
AhAh E come dey like na only this two Come the show everywhere cheesy cheesy internet scatter cheesy cheesy cheesy CONGRATULATIONS KABIYESI ADEKUNLE AND PHYNA ONCE AGAIN cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Frodd: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
Congratulations to Phyna for making me so proud tonite.

She really tried.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
scondy:

Naaa...shegz left with 10%...had adekunle on same list that made top 3...

Adekunle left with 12% today ...at the finale....but
Huge difference ...

U lost this one.....take a bow...

Una still get abuse allegation to dey battle with ...

Loool....adekunle highest cash price winner after phyna....

Adekunle is miles ahead of shegz....deal with it

Lol...see consolation ontop cash prizes/ pledges that most brands don't fulfill cheesy

Hustle for bragging rights..lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:

Who are you exactly? I can't remember you posting anything about Adekunle, correct me if I'm wrong

I should be asking who you are

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
We got our 2nd female BBN winner tonight.
Congratulations to Phyna.
She's a more worthy winner than Mercy Eke IMO

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sirchiboy: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
EFE winning was a MIRACLE and God had MERCY on LAYCON and gave him enough WHITEMONEY with a spice of PHYNA

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
hayzed19:
If you no enjoy this season...na you know ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Best season ever.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
carammel:
Before i sign out finally, Gentlefury, this is your groovy .

I give it a year (this is me being generous). Phyna should RUN, Groovy is everybody's boyfriend o(minus Beauty of course, she might kill him! grin)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Amya:

I agree with the bolded.

Groovy has a minisule peen. We were zooming in during the pool parties.

Lol, nawao. Are you chicks that thirsty even with easily affordable options? cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tonnyray:
We got our 2nd female BBN winner tonight.
Congratulations to Phyna.
She's a more worthy winner than Mercy Eke IMO

In your own opinion exactly
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Gentlefury:

I give it a year (this is me being generous). Phyna should RUN, Groovy is everybody's boyfriend o(minus Beauty of course, she might kill him! grin)

Lol.. same way Mercy used Ike and dumped him at her own appropriate time... lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vijuchoco(f): 12:02am On Oct 03, 2022
Gentlefury:

The guy doesn't even look so interested, 1year sef is too much, give them 3months

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 12:05am On Oct 03, 2022
Frodd:
Congratulations to Phyna for making me so proud tonite.

She really tried.
This account go collect too. I dey fold hand look you.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:20am On Oct 03, 2022
Vijuchoco:
The guy doesn't even look so interested, 1year sef is too much, give them 3months

It will last a year, the clout might help Groovy, it's not about money, richer women are most likely already sending him DMs. He'll wait for fan reactions, if they are favourable, he'll continue while nacking the female ex-housemates and female fans. If Phyna should give him even a money cake her family should surround her and beat her silly.

Breakfast is most likely cooking for her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:22am On Oct 03, 2022
rainluv:

Lol.. same way Mercy used Ike and dumped him at her own appropriate time... lol

Na so! Mercy that was already getting ready for Igba Nkwu. Ike just wasn't really interested and lacked a clear ambition which she complained about, he was busy chopping his female fans.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 12:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Hmmmnn...

Beauty gave Mercy Eke 500k on her birthday shocked

These bbn female housemates always cuing up to Mercy ; her clout no dey dwindle

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 2:56am On Oct 03, 2022
After all said and done.
We won!!!
They Abused her with.
1) A Razz girl
2) Ghetto
3)Too loud
4) Betrayal
5) gossip
6)She has no girl code
7)She is from the street
8. Drunkard
9)Big stomach
10) Abortionist
11) Rapist
12) Insultive
13) Disrespectful
14) she kissed too much
15) chasing her man that doesn't want her.

After all these abuses on phyna, GOD still stood by her.
The street still stood by her.
Africa still stood by her.
The world stood by her.

This shows the fact that on your way to the journey at the top, people will try their best to bring you down but when you believe In yourself and work hard, the sky will always be your starting point.

From a poor girl from Edo State that struggled and hustled all her life in an environment dominated by men, she stood tall and didn't get intimidated,
She rose and fell and she rose again and again and again and again, auditioning for big brother for five times, she never gave up.

To all those beautiful and wonderful phynations that have stood and fought for phyna, may the Angels of GOD stand and fight for each and everyone of you too.

To all our well wishers from other fan base, the way you wished us well and supported us, it's the same way people you Don't know will start walking In your favours.

On this notes!!!! Ogdaddy is taking a bow!!!!!
Phyna the winner!!!!!!
See you next year.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 4:23am On Oct 03, 2022
Amya:

You probably didn't watch them We BB-addicts are telling the show was good, and you're arguing.
Oga this year big brother is the worst big ever,how can you compare this dead ass season to last year own? That's insanity taken too far. Even here on Nairaland, people are complaining how lame and boring this season is, and yet your saying that the show is good? you truly must be from another planet.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 4:50am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hotice085: 5:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Graysons:
Oga this year big brother is the worst big ever,how can you compare this dead ass season to last year own? That's insanity taken too far. Even here on Nairaland, people are complaining how lame and boring this season is, and yet your saying that the show is good? you truly must be from another planet.

The best BBN ever back to back actions nonstop

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4116) (4117) (4118) (4119) (4120) (4121) (4122) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.