Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1952796 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4124) (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2022
Amya:
Phyna's wig to the event yesterday was horrendous! She needs a wig endorsement ASAP. I'm really tired of seeing her wear those custume/clown wigs.
can you post pictures of yesterday because i wasn't opportuned to watch.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2022
any gists on bella post show? I hope she has started avoiding sheggz like plague

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2022
NozinoGroup:
Hermes is the first Level up HM to get verified on Twitter.

I don't know think ant housemate has ever gotten their Twitter this quick, not even Laycon that got verified on Instagram and Facebook with 2 weeks of coming into the show. That's a huge feat, congrats to him.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2022
jenifer007:
This season will have had top three female finalists had it been Beauty wasn't disqualified

Beauty

Phyna

Bella

Yes agree with this. infact it would have been a 3 way fight for the prize if beauty had stayed and bella hadn't spoilt her game with this shipping with sheggz

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Amya:
Phyna's wig to the event yesterday was horrendous! She needs a wig endorsement ASAP. I'm really tired of seeing her wear those custume/clown wigs.

The make-up nko? Horrible! I felt like jumping into the screen to wipe it off her face. I hope it's not a Beauty fan styling her for her events o, because her looks for her media tour and price presentation no jig at all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Jirehlove:
Is Khalid forgotten? How about Dotun?? Hermes- A true star! An enigma, one of kind. So proud to stan such a wonderful soul this season. Though he didn't win, I know he'll most definitely win at life. I love him so much.

Phyna- A true go-getter. She wasn't exactly my cup of tea, as she might be too loud for my likening, but she still stood out. Only HOH winner from level 2. She's indeed a deserving winner.

Adekunle- Reminds so much of Michael in the just concluded BBUS. A geek but also a true comp beast. An all rounder and a generally stand up guy with a voice that's orgasm inducing. A true king. I have so much respect for him.

Bella
- If it wasn't for Sheggs, i might have even stanned her. She's unapologetically herself. A truly confident girl. I really like her so much and it's really sad to me that she aligned with a narcissist. I hope she dumps the guy ASAP. She's a star. I prefer her type as friends in real life, people who wears their emotion on their sleeves. You can tell exactly what they're feeling and thinking and they never sugar coat anything. Unlike the pretenders that will tell you what you want to hear and stab you in the back.

Bryan- Not a fan. He's one of those people that keep getting handed things and never get to really work for anything. Glad he didn't win. Wish him luck in his music career.

Amaka
- I still think her eviction was unfair. She reminds me of me, without the messiness. A truly sweet soul. I hope and pray this BBdom will open big doors for her.

Beauty- Broke the disqualification record in BBN for a mere boy. I hope she grows and learns from her experience. Someone with potential that blew everything for a pretty boy with small peen. Sad.

And to the rest Chichi, Daniella, Diana, Giddyfia, Sheggs, groovy, Christy O, Illebaye Kess Cyph, Chizzy, Doyin, Racheal Modella Deji and Pharmsavi They are one of the best casts for me since pepperdem. I wish them well.

Despite the low social media ratings of this season, i still maintain it's one of the best seasons in recent times. I particularly liked that we didn't have a day one winner and bandwagonism was very minimal. I look forward to the next season. I'm not one of those hoping the show goes on a hiatus. What will i do with my life biko? So I hope there would be another season next year. We're even due for an All Stars version. I hope they improve on the HOH challenges in future. They should do away with those cheap challenges that involve donkwas, brooms and plastic containers. For a big franchise, bbnaija are such cheapos.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
The top six kiss

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Neneononye:
The top six kiss
See my ADE baby has added weight kiss WINNING IN LIFE IS SWEET kiss THE TRUE KING OF LEVEL UP U TOO FINE COMMONNN cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
My Winner
Ur Winner
Our Winner kiss
The second female winner of bbnaija
The Queen of level up cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
MAN LA HOT kiss
MOST HANDSOME FINISH WORK kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy wink kiss kiss I LOVE U FOR LIFE KABIYESI ADEKUNLE kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
dominique:

I don't know think ant housemate has ever gotten their Twitter this quick, not even Laycon that got verified on Instagram and Facebook with 2 weeks of coming into the show. That's a huge feat, congrats to him.

I’m surprised too. Shows he has a good management team.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Where is chichi
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
MAN LA HOT kiss
MOST HANDSOME FINISH WORK kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy wink kiss kiss I LOVE U FOR LIFE KABIYESI ADEKUNLE kiss kiss

fresh guy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Neneononye:
The top six kiss
Who is this girl wearing green
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
NozinoGroup:

I’m surprised too. Shows he has a good management.

Definitely
I still dey look phyna with one eye sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
ISLANDERS FOLLOW THE LINK kiss

OUR KING IS NOMINATED FOR MAN OF THE YEAR WITH THE LIKES OF OBI CUBANA cheesy KABIYESI ADEKUNLE A TRUE STAR kiss

http://popaawards.com/vote

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
The Hype priestess kiss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
VictorIfe:

fresh guy
Thank u kiss Na him I just dey look through out their interview cheesy fresh like greek yoghurt kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Thank u kiss Na him I just dey look through out their interview cheesy fresh like yoghurt kiss

all of dem look good
how about racheal and chi chi?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
VictorIfe:

all of dem look good
how about racheal and chi chi?
Ask their people my dearcheesy na only Kabiyesi Adekunle matter to me cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Ask their people my dearcheesy na only Kabiyesi Adekunle matter to me cheesy
cry cry baby. U want to see your mummy. And your "20 something year old jobless grandpa called Adekunle, that couldn't even make Top 3.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:

OUR KING IS NOMINATED FOR MAN OF THE YEAR WITH THE LIKES OF OBI CUBANA cheesy KABIYESI ADEKUNLE A TRUE STAR kiss

you are the only Adekunle's fan I respect.
Take care of yourself.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jirehlove:
Is Khalid forgotten? How about Dotun?? Hermes- A true star! An enigma, one of kind. So proud to stan such a wonderful soul this season. Though he didn't win, I know he'll most definitely win at life. I love him so much.

Phyna- A true go-getter. She wasn't exactly my cup of tea, as she might be too loud for my likening, but she still stood out. Only HOH winner from level 2. She's indeed a deserving winner.

Adekunle- Reminds so much of Michael in the just concluded BBUS. A geek but also a true comp beast. An all rounder and a generally stand up guy with a voice that's orgasm inducing. A true king. I have so much respect for him.

Bella
- If it wasn't for Sheggs, i might have even stanned her. She's unapologetically herself. A truly confident girl. I really like her so much and it's really sad to me that she aligned with a narcissist. I hope she dumps the guy ASAP. She's a star. I prefer her type as friends in real life, people who wears their emotion on their sleeves. You can tell exactly what they're feeling and thinking and they never sugar coat anything. Unlike the pretenders that will tell you what you want to hear and stab you in the back.

Bryan- Not a fan. He's one of those people that keep getting handed things and never get to really work for anything. Glad he didn't win. Wish him luck in his music career.

Amaka
- I still think her eviction was unfair. She reminds me of me, without the messiness. A truly sweet soul. I hope and pray this BBdom will open big doors for her.

Beauty- Broke the disqualification record in BBN for a mere boy. I hope she grows and learns from her experience. Someone with potential that blew everything for a pretty boy with small peen. Sad.

And to the rest Chichi, Daniella, Diana, Giddyfia, Sheggs, groovy, Christy O, Illebaye Kess Cyph, Chizzy, Doyin, Racheal Modella Deji and Pharmsavi They are one of the best casts for me since pepperdem. I wish them well.

Despite the low social media ratings of this season, i still maintain it's one of the best seasons in recent times. I particularly liked that we didn't have a day one winner and bandwagonism was very minimal. I look forward to the next season. I'm not one of those hoping the show goes on a hiatus. What will i do with my life biko? So I hope there would be another season next year. We're even due for an All Stars version. I hope they improve on the HOH challenges in future. They should do away with those cheap challenges that involve donkwas, brooms and plastic containers. For a big franchise, bbnaija are such cheapos.

amaka's "messiness" was staged.
Deji, during interview with Elozonam on showmax, said that he himself messed up biggie's house and later called housemates and complained because of task given to him. Big brother never showed any part of it.
I find it very difficult to believe that a grown woman, with cameras roving round her 24/7 like amaka will go about dropping menstrual pads on the lounge table. Not possible. If it happened, big brother would have shown it.
And big brother never addressed it, because the truth would have come out.
What amaka did that was wrong was to put snacks into microwave and time it for 25 minutes because they were told to go to the garden. 25 minutes was far too much for a snack that will heat in 5-10 seconds.
And big brother punished her for that.
Just for her to come out the punishment and biggie ask housemates to nominate who will go (just like that) and she had 6-6 draw with Doyin, but was unceremoniously and unjustifiably evicted all the same. And the narrative twisters came later that Deji's vote didnt matter. Why then was he allowed to nominate? Amaka's matter was just sheer hatred and pure voodooism on the part of big brother producers.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
dyydxx:
any gists on bella post show? I hope she has started avoiding sheggz like plague
yes o. Big time sef.
An interviewer asked her about she and sheggz during the phyna's presentation yesterday, she replied "I just came out, can't talk about it right now"
Today, another one asked her, if she can take any housemate into the house, who will it be, she replied "chomzy"
And they ask, what about her relationship with sheggz, she replied "e no jig"
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
observanc1:
cry cry baby. U want to see your mummy. And your "20 something year old jobless grandpa called Adekunle, that couldn't even make Top 3.
E pain am tongue tongue Cmon Shurrup which position ur amaka carry tongue tongue
Atleast he left with his shoulder high richest man of the show king of level 1 even though we had no alliance we took him to the finals tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

Ur old fellow dirty pig amaka was thrown out shamefully for her stupidity and filthyness tueh tongue tongue
Meanwhile Dominique this is Thatigboman Rule 19 tongue tongue cos I will still give it to him hot and nobody should beg me oo tongue tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
observanc1:
Deji, during interview with Elozonam on showmax, said that he himself messed up biggie's house and later called housemates and complained because of task given to him. Big brother never showed any part of it.
I find it very difficult to believe that a grown woman, with cameras roving round her 24/7 like amaka will go about dropping menstrual pads on the lounge table. Not possible. If it happened, big brother would have shown it.
What amaka did that was wrong was to put snacks into microwave and time it for 25 minutes because they were told to go to the garden. 25 minutes was far too much for a snack that will heat in 5-10 seconds.
Just for her to come out the punishment and biggie ask housemates to nominate who will go (just like that) and she had 6-6 draw with Doyin, but was unceremoniously and unjustifiably evicted all the same. And the narrative twisters came later that Deji's vote didnt matter. Why then was he allowed to nominate? Amaka's matter was just sheer hatred and pure voodooism on the part of big brother producers.
Anuofiaaaa crycry agadiewu tongue tongue Ur fellow old pig was thrown out by biggy and her fellow housemates cos they couldn't harbour a dirty pig anymore tongue tongue Even viewers were all disgusted by her tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

I saw what you did here grin grin

Weyrey cheesy

She won the man too grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:

Voted.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
E pain am tongue tongue Cmon Shurrup which position ur amaka carry tongue tongue
Atleast he left with his shoulder high richest man of the show king of level 1 even though we had no alliance we took him to the finals tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

Ur old fellow dirty pig amaka was thrown out shamefully for her stupidity and filthyness tueh tongue tongue
Meanwhile Dominique this is Thatigboman Rule 19 tongue tongue cos I will still give it to him hot and nobody should beg me oo tongue tongue tongue tongue
what's this cry cry pikin saying? Thatigboman gave it to you and reduced you to nothing and you are now crying to Dominique to ban an innocent account because you can't take the heat. Every account you see now that laughs at you that the "20 something year old" jobless, very sick, jacko d piper grandpa that couldnt even make top 4, grandpa is now thatigboman.
Who is stopping u from giving anyone hot hot? Give if u have and stop calling anyone to come and help u.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
observanc1:
what's this cry cry pikin saying? Thatigboman gave it to you and reduced you to nothing and you are now crying to Dominique to ban an innocent account because you can't take the heat. Every account you see now that laughs at you that the "20 something year old" jobless, very sick, jacko d piper grandpa that couldnt even make top 4, grandpa is now thatigboman.
Who is stopping u from giving anyone hot hot? Give if u have and stop calling anyone to come and help u.
U are Thatigboman!! a Coward u are tongue tongue U can't even own it with ur dry Aids chest cheesy cheesy Well ur fellow old pig Amaka still no reach anywhere and I will be dignifying her as an Islander if I should reason her matter and give una clouthcheesy Just Carry her and smell out of my sight family of senseless hopeless fat dirty pigs !!! tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
observanc1:
Her eviction was one of the evil twists in this season and it was so unfortunate that she left even though she had a huge fanbase.
Don’t you worry,Amaka will do better than some ‘finalists’…just watch!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Voted.
Thank u Gallant one kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4124) (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.