Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938314 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
YangaBabe:
lol, maybe he should get the Oraimo trimmer that's multifunctional so he can look sharp wink
he already took care of that! smiley
Besides he needs not do much to look sharp he has inbuilt handsome genes already wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Beauty choking phyna till day 1000

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by YangaBabe: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
he already took care of that! smiley
okay nice. smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Adekunle has shaved his hair and dyed his beards

My zaddy is looking fiiiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeee

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
YangaBabe:
okay nice. smiley
Ur welcome wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa

Disqualified Fc looking for our attention by all means

Sorry to disappoint, we don’t banter with violent abusers who spent 2weeks on the show and got shamelessly disqualified over a bleached guy with small prick!!

Level up first and try next year!

Miss Nigeria that was on 100k+ on IG after 3years of holding the tittle. Failure tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dotun is now with Ilebaye
Kahlid is now with Christy 0

Any other exchange ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Blaxhex:
so you no get sense know say na same person dey operate the two accounts? LOL at you
Lol, even Thunderswitch, all three of them are the same. I thought everyone on this thread knew
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lauryn41:
She lives rent free in Josephina's mind. PS: Someone should tell me why this gorgeousness would be jealous of a Chomzy.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
queenemelda:
She lives rent free in Josephina's mind. PS: Someone should tell me why this gorgeousness would be jealous of a Chomzy.

Leave lowlives to be capping nonsense
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lauryn41:

Princess treatment in the mud
Kwa kwa kwa Kwa
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lauryn41:
Let her start showing us her endorsement deals and post BBN achievements…cos I’m tired of drooling over her hot ‘posts’!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetpink:

Let her start showing us her endorsement deals and post BBN achievements…cos I’m tired of drooling over her hot ‘posts’!

Kwa kwa kwa. No brands want to be associated with a drunk and an Abuser.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Less than 2 weeks after Disqualification, Tacha and Erica had deals lined up but the failed model has been crying over Phyna’s win.

We won the money and the man that got her disqualified.

WinnerPhyna spices, thank you.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:12am On Oct 06, 2022
queenemelda:
Lol, even Thunderswitch, all three of them are the same. I thought everyone on this thread knew
Continue to dey mention people wey dey on their own with ur numerous monikers and other dumbdumbs like u when u are tired u Shurrup!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Best finalists since pepperdem cheesy

I greatly enjoyed their media rounds grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Already a new day omoh Kabiyesi Adekunle don finish me with dance moves here cheesy even Tobi bakare is wowed cheesy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOST HANDSOME GREATEST OF ALL TIME kiss KEEP SHINNING MY SUPER STAR kiss kiss
May baba GOD Bless u continously King we party all day see u guys later kiss kiss kiss

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Fkmodhi: 2:42am On Oct 06, 2022
Phyna go make money with dis her hype omoh the babe good Twitter choke

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 3:15am On Oct 06, 2022
I am not even trying to brag here but with the what i am seeing now in just 4 days since big brother Naija ended.

I think phyna will go beyond just being an ex big brother Naija Female winner, this woman is going to go international very soon, like real international and having European and America strong fan base.
There is something about her, this aura, this energy that smells of someone who is bound for greatness.

You can just tell just by looking at her.

Phyna is going to be the most successful big brother Naija ex housemate in history, i am not even bragging here because i am talking on a spiritual level.

One day this woman is going to be up there at the very top with Davido, Wizkid and Burna boy, i don't know if she is going to go into music which i know she can sing very well but i just know that phyna is going to be up there with Davido, Wizkid and burna boy.

This woman is a bundle of talent all in one human.

I am speechless, her numbers of talent gives me goosebumps and even as a man that i am, i am humbled, I've never ever in my entire life see a woman with that numbers of talent.

Never have i ever.

I am proud to say i will remain a phynation till i grow very very old and leave this earth.

And to all phynations!!!!! I see your handworks, please keep sticking by this woman, very soon it will be a bragging right to all of us.

I am so so so happy right now.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kilometres: 6:14am On Oct 06, 2022
observanc1:
amaka's "messiness" was staged.
Deji, during interview with Elozonam on showmax, said that he himself messed up biggie's house and later called housemates and complained because of task given to him. Big brother never showed any part of it.
I find it very difficult to believe that a grown woman, with cameras roving round her 24/7 like amaka will go about dropping menstrual pads on the lounge table. Not possible. If it happened, big brother would have shown it.
And big brother never addressed it, because the truth would have come out.
What amaka did that was wrong was to put snacks into microwave and time it for 25 minutes because they were told to go to the garden. 25 minutes was far too much for a snack that will heat in 5-10 seconds.
And big brother punished her for that.
Just for her to come out the punishment and biggie ask housemates to nominate who will go (just like that) and she had 6-6 draw with Doyin, but was unceremoniously and unjustifiably evicted all the same. And the narrative twisters came later that Deji's vote didnt matter. Why then was he allowed to nominate? Amaka's matter was just sheer hatred and pure voodooism on the part of big brother producers.

You are very right.

Amaka had to be taken out by the powers that be so she wouldnt reveal more than enough....she said somethings to housemates

Amaka told one of the housemates that the door leading to the diary room is shaped like a casket and anytime she passes there she gets chills....she also said the diary room doesn't feel right.

The babe spirit strong

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Titaniumental:
SHEGGZ OLU accolades list

CEO of Cozeboys
A professional footballer
An actor going on Showmax
A 50% owner of a UK media company.

All this at just 26..20 fvcking 6.

& u think he is a loser? grin grin

He was already used to the game b4 BBN.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Already a new day omoh Kabiyesi Adekunle don finish me with dance moves here cheesy even Tobi bakare is wowed cheesy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOST HANDSOME GREATEST OF ALL TIME kiss KEEP SHINNING MY SUPER STAR kiss kiss
May baba GOD Bless u continously King we party all day see u guys later kiss kiss kiss

Happy birthday Kabiyesi
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:54am On Oct 06, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Kwa kwa kwa. No brands want to be associated with a drunk and an Abuser.
Lmao!
If Tacha and Erica could thrive despite being disqualified,Beauty stands a higher chance…except she doesn’t want to deal with any mediocre brandgrin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:56am On Oct 06, 2022
Kilometres:

You are very right.

Amaka had to be taken out by the powers that be so she wouldnt reveal more than enough....she said somethings to housemates

Amaka told one of the housemates that the door leading to the diary room is shaped like a casket and anytime she passes there she gets chills....she also said the diary room doesn't feel right.

The babe spirit strong
Wow!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2022
Happy birthday Adekunle!!!
cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Cheers to a new year of greatness
cool

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2022
Chapter 28!!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2022
Lauryn41:

Beauty is beautiful no doubt, one of my fave in the beginning,but fine girl come enter the brain, Who is chomzy compared to beauty , insecurity sef!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetpink:

Lmao!
If Tacha and Erica could thrive despite being disqualified,Beauty stands a higher chance…except she doesn’t want to deal with any mediocre brandgrin

Or no brands what to be associated with a failure!!!

FYI- Tacha and Erica were hardworking. I sure the shameless drunk is sitting somewhere hoping brands will come to her.

Besides, she doesn’t have the clout.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Happy birthday Adekunle ( The barbecue man) cheers to a new year of greatness.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.