Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,864 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953333 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hermes is greater than everyone in your family sha

With your wide Toto that my head can enter with any lubricant.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

Comon getat!
Nonsense!
Dont mind that double faced fool thinking we can be deceived by her fake support and stanship for Hermes. Lol

The idiotic ashawo doesn't know I'd exposed all of them that say they like Hermes when we know they're just clout chasers with his name. See her furious we're reacting to the snide comments of her true fav toxic fans, who have long since been attacking and throwing shades at our boy and coolest tribe.

Shey na today Pimpas dey put ashawo Judge Judith in her place?

Everybody is rich and broke online. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Last time I checked, Adekunle and Hermes were friends and both supported each other,
Let me ask this, are they no longer friends?
Also why are their fans attacking each other?
Hermes and Adekunle are cool but those accidental finalists insulted Hermes after the voting statistics were revealed.
They forgot how Hermes saved their useless fave from imminent eviction and how most of us voted for him in the finals.
Go to twitter,Facebook and IG and see how Hermes’ fans are cooperating with Adekunle’s fans but these scoundrels here decided to be unfortunate and I’ll give it them back to back!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
But unfortunately u ur fave was irrelevant both in the game and out here so na u remain in the pit were u belong tongue

Irrelevant thing was irrelevant in the game

Irrelevant in winnings

Still irrelevant after the show

Walking dead

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

Hermes and Adekunle are cool but those accidental finalists insulted Hermes after the voting statistics were revealed.
They forgot how Hermes saved their useless fave from imminent eviction and how most of us voted for him in the finals.
Go to twitter,Facebook and IG and see how Hermes’ fans are cooperating with Adekunle’s fans but these scoundrels here decided to be unfortunate and I’ll give it them back to back!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
What do you expect from the fans of a mad person ?

A mad person that betrayed his roommate for a price

For game wey he no still win

The God of khalid is great God

If hermes had not saved Adekunle, His fans would have saved him

Your shrine apprentice should continue licking Phyna’s and Sheggz’s ass

Maybe they’ll dash him 50k for his dog service

Akpa

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
BBTitans should do and start

Maybe we’ll get a winner that’ll reinstate the BB brand as the undisputed king of reality shows

The present winner has dragged the brand’s name to the lowest of the low

God bless mercy eke for doing her best to uphold the brand

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin Bitçh close your mouth and steer clear. You're boring and vapid. Not a worthy brawler because you're neither here nor there. cry

Pathetic!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
CollidgeEffect:
grin Bitçh close your mouth and steer clear. You're boring and vapid. Not a worthy brawler because you're neither here nor there. cry

Pathetic!!!

But it's high time you rested from these banters and disses, ABI you no dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lauryn41:

Leave that jobless nonentity to be capping shii

He thinks our brains aren’t working

He is the real shrine apprentice
Lool my dear they have all ruined themselves and e dey sweet us cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
CollidgeEffect:
Tati love. Keep pestering this place with receipts to give the village witch heart burns. She has been jealous of Hermes because her Ade was his asslicker and was beneath Hermes in every field. Hermes taught Ade how to toast women, how to dance and hold waist, how to play table tennis, how to win tasks and how to dress lol cheesy

The bitchy witch has been begging for a romp with me but I'm not even gonna spare her a mention, nor would I pay her if I by accident or some sort of hypnosis phuck her grin
Maybe na ur papa dey lick Hermes black crawcraw nyash pampas tongue tongue
Ur spineless jellyfish wey no dey baff sef can not teach anything tongue tongue tongue Someone that all the ladies used to mop biggy's floor calling him ugly shrine apprentice tongue tongue wey resemble Cameroon pepper cheesy cheesy Even to stand up to his fellow men Bryann and Sheggz that finished him he no fit na only breath like ram anumpamma tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lauryn41:
What do you expect from the fans of a mad person ?

A mad person that betrayed his roommate for a price

For game wey he no still win

The God of khalid is great God

If hermes had not saved Adekunle, His fans would have saved him

Your shrine apprentice should continue licking Phyna’s and Sheggz’s ass

Maybe they’ll dash him 50k for his dog service

Akpa
Hohoho cheesy Dead tribe no reach my darling cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

Thunda fire u dia!!! una don vote ur shrine apprentice let alone voting my almighty Kabiyesi that has TALK AND DO ORGANIC FANS IN WE ISLANDERS THAT COMFORTABLY BEAT U DEAD TRIBE BLUE BLACK FROM ROUND ONE COMMOT FOR HOUSEtongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
CollidgeEffect:
Tati love. Keep pestering this place with receipts to give the village witch heart burns. She has been jealous of Hermes because her Ade was his asslicker and was beneath Hermes in every field. Hermes taught Ade how to toast women, how to dance and hold waist, how to play table tennis, how to win tasks and how to dress lol cheesy

The bitchy witch has been begging for a romp with me but I'm not even gonna spare her a mention, nor would I pay her if I by accident or some sort of hypnosis phuck her grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I haven’t even started dealing with those insignificant scoundrels and they’re already crying!
Lmao!
Comparing their useless fave to Hermes is a travesty and I’ll never drag Hermes down to their bottomless level!
We move!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
While insignificant FC is busy looking for fan wars to keep their village headmaster relevant,Hermes is busy modeling for top brands and getting all the recognition!
Hermes hasn’t started,this is just the beginning!
It’s the hype for me…lmao!
Hermes giddem!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

Dont mind that double faced fool thinking we can be deceived by her fake support and stanship for Hermes. Lol

The idiotic ashawo doesn't know I'd exposed all of them that say they like Hermes when we know they're just clout chasers with his name. See her furious we're reacting to the snide comments of her true fav toxic fans, who have long since been attacking and throwing shades at our boy and coolest tribe.

Shey na today Pimpas dey put ashawo Judge Judith in her place?

Everybody is rich and broke online. grin
Kwa kwa kwa
This my comrade sabi vawulence pass Putin!
Lmao!
Giddem hot hot!
That bloody bandwagoner thought Hermes would win and started famzing him and now, he’s trying to look for cheap excuses to decamp!
Thunder in left nyash dia!
Gone are those days when I used to solicit for votes and act all humble and saintly,I’m back to my old ways and I’ll give them wotowoto!
If You talk,you must collect!
No be today nyash dey back!grin
Giddem!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I haven’t even started dealing with those insignificant scoundrels and they’re already crying!
Lmao!
Comparing their useless fave to Hermes is a travesty and I’ll never drag Hermes down to their bottomless level!
We move!
U are only dealing with ur frustration amoosu and u will continue to drink ur own blood and the blood of ur faves tongue tongue that's why the moment u start supporting anyone the person starts losing instantly even if the person was meant to win tongue tongue tongue and I will continue to spit on u cursed corpse tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hermes no be top 5 but e don dey sign deals…na your mate?
Kwa kwa kwa
Hermes giddem!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U are only dealing with ur frustration amoosu and u will continue to drink ur own blood and the blood of ur faves tongue tongue that's why the moment u start supporting anyone the person starts losing instantly even if the person was meant to win tongue tongue tongue and I will continue to spit on u cursed corpse tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=Sweetpink post=117416644][/quote]I know say this one enter u ntoor tongue tongue tongue
but na true i talk u cursed bag of mess yackk
Bigbrother titans will soon start and u will pick another unfortunate person that will be doomed as usual even if na bandwagon tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
Can ur fave fine like this cheesy

KABIYESI JUST DEY GIVE US kiss kiss kiss

MAN GOT IT ALL FROM HEAD TO TOE kiss kiss kiss

NATURAL MODEL WEY SHINE PASS PROFESSIONAL MODELS kiss kiss kiss

A TRUE LEADING MAN kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
This my comrade sabi vawulence pass Putin!
Lmao!
Giddem hot hot!
That bloody bandwagoner thought Hermes would win and started famzing him and now, he’s trying to look for cheap excuses to decamp!
Thunder in left nyash dia!
Gone are those days when I used to solicit for votes and act all humble and saintly,I’m back to my old ways and I’ll give them wotowoto!
If You talk,you must collect!
No be today nyash dey back!grin
Giddem!
Lol

JUDGEJUDITH is a worthless and shameless person. It's better you wound her with Hermes' wins and endorsements. That is what really kills her,i know her type very well. Not insults. She's a gutter dragger without the slightest shreds of worth. grin

Can't you see how I'm ignoring her dumbAss.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetpink:
While insignificant FC is busy looking for fan wars to keep their village headmaster relevant,Hermes is busy modeling for top brands and getting all the recognition!
Hermes hasn’t started,this is just the beginning!
It’s the hype for me…lmao!
Hermes giddem!
Yes grin grin

This is more like it. Wound her. Send her to her bloodiest period with our boy's wins. She'll die faster this way lol cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

Lol

My mama is a worthless and shameless person. It's better you wound her with Hermes' wins and endorsements. That is what really kills her,i know her type very well. Not insults. She's a gutter dragger without the slightest shreds of worth. grin

Ur tears tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

Lol

JUDGEJUDITH is a worthless and shameless person. It's better you wound her with Hermes' wins and endorsements. That is what really kills her,i know her type very well. Not insults. She's a gutter dragger without the slightest shreds of worth. grin

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
This post can induce suicidal thoughts o…lmao!
I’m waiting for that thing to post Adekunle’s most recent achievement and the eeedddiiioot has been showing signs of epilepsy!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Their fada!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin grin

Keep reditting my posts o. KUNLEMYBARBECUE. Olosho. Oloshi
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetpink:
Their fada!!!
grin grin grin grin

cheesy

cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
This post can induce suicidal thoughts o…lmao!
I’m waiting for that thing to post Adekunle’s most recent achievement and the eeedddiiioot has been showing signs of epilepsy!
Lmao!
ADEKUNLE DEFEATING UR OVERRATED HERMAPHRODITE HERMES ON ALL POLLS AFTER ALL UR STUPID NOISE IS A SWEET ACHIEVEMENT tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
I would have asked you guys to stop the banter but its the only thing keeping this thread moving grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wats happening here...
Whose insignificant fanbase is comparing my Kabieyesi to a Sango apprentice...
Awon Bambiala FC..
Set awon broke ass fc..
Shameless lots that lost to Rebellz..of course they can't be compete with Islanders...
Vote dem no gree, contribute mbanu...
Look at them celebrating their ugly fave for wearing an okirika suit..

I said it before and am saying it again.. they've got nothing against Kabieyesi Adekunle..
Adekunle is cute,he's intelligent,he's responsible...He didn't even try hard to be noticed,he's beauty and intelligence spoke for him..
We already know the housemate that stayed in rain and acted like a mentally deranged patient just to be noticed..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.