Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938357 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2022
Jack500:

Shvt that gutter you called mouth.
So, Adekunle never topped Hermes in all the 3 rounds they were nominated together?

And he was switched in all the 3? you are really a f00l.
grin grin grin

See this wanka crying on my mention like I snatched his 30naira bread and 20 naira akara.

Yes, Adekunle never, I repeat, never topped Hermes except the week they helped him with votes by Bryann and Phyna fans to be rid of Hermes, that is why Adekunle’s fans couldn't match that same voting capacity afterwards.

Cry me a river you impaired hollow clown cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2022
Jack500:

Why don't you tag EFCC and FBI.
You need a new brain, so you stop embarrassing yourself.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You are beginning to sound like a loser!
Lmao!
Cry more!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

grin grin grin

See this wanka crying on my mention like I snatched his 30naira bread and 20 naira akara.

Yes, Adekunle never, I repeat, never topped Hermes except the week they helped him with votes by Bryann and Phyna fans to be rid of Hermes, that is why Adekunle’s fans couldn't match that same voting capacity afterwards.

Cry me a river you impaired hollow clown cheesy

Keep convulsing!
The records say Adekunle topped Hermes three times they were both up, and Hermes never topped him for once, I will take that over any nonsense from a nonentity like you.

Adekunle topped Hermes three times. You can jump into canal, if that truth is unbearable for you.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

You're a Billy goat without Jackson's soundtrack grin

What don't you understand that Hermes' position was switched for Ade's to further lodge or buttress the sense that it is so from the get go. I know you're deliberately misunderstanding me.

Percentage didnt change but names did.

Adekunle’s position on subsequent charts except the one he topped on the week Bryann and Phyna weren't up were Hermes'. That is the agreed judgement from their useless MoU you can't fathom.

Ewure ni e cheesy
School dem motherphuckers!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2022
Jack500:

From a deluded fan, like you.

And you think I will believe that, just because a damaged brain like you, says so?

Get a brain and stop fooling yourself. Empty head.

Ewure ni baba e.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You’re lame!
You ain’t shit!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

You're really one of the most fantastic dullards o

Who cares if you believe me or not. Perish in your delusions that Adekunle ever topped Hermes. How do you know I'm just a fan ? smiley

I pity you. We give you want we want to give you. You'll swallow it anyways, so phuck off
Jesu!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2022
CollidgeEffect:
Besides I'm not here trying to convince your idiotic self any further.

The show has ended as the twist cannot be reversed and my point as well as the other ones made on almost all social media houses have been made. Some of us know whatsup.

Enjoy the post show.
Period!!!!
Hermes is the post show and he’ll give them hot hot!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2022
Jack500:

Keep convulsing!
The records say Adekunle topped Hermes three times they were both up, and Hermes never topped him for once, I will take that over any nonsense from a nonentity like you.

Adekunle topped Hermes three times. You can jump into canal, if that truth is unbearable for you.
grin grin
Ok if you truly believe that ,why then are you exercising epilepsy on my mention.

Your incessant crying up and down will lodge a severe migraine on you o

Alanwi cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

grin grin
Ok if you truly believe that ,why then are you exercising epilepsy on my mention.

Your incessant crying up and down will lodge a severe migraine on you o

Alanwi cheesy

I need to set the record straight, slowpoke like you should desist from spreading nonsense, just because you have access to the internet.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2022
Jack500:

I need to set the record straight, slowpoke like you should desist from spreading nonsense, just because you have access to the internet.
And I've been setting the record straight with ignorant dingbats like you who swallow anything a corporate label with humans alike feeds you cheesy

If people that work in Delloitte or multichoice are solely limited to their space of work, how'd people like you learn one or two things on this same Internet?

Dafty!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

And I've been setting the record straight with ignorant dingbats like you who swallow anything a corporate label with humans alike feeds you cheesy

If people that work in Delloitte or multichoice are solely limited to their space of work, how'd people like you learn one or two things on this same Internet?

Dafty!

Thrash and balderdash. Go and feed these bukum to your fellow retards.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Jack500:

Thrash and balderdash. Go and feed these bukum to your fellow retards.
But I've been feeding you words of truthfulness yet you can't heed, could it be because you're a cretinous retaŕded Retãrd with a capital R' cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2022
Do you even know what 'classified' info is ?

Olodo rabata grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

But I've been feeding you words of truthfulness yet you can't heed, could it be because you're a cretinous retaŕded Retãrd with a capital R' cheesy

Word of truthfulness? You can only deceive your fellow lunatics, brain dead Ijiot

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2022
KingMilan:
That one say 'thin line' like he has the sense to know when a line has been crossed.
You saw someone use their phone to make a tweet on Twitter, then you run to Nairaland to come post shit and you have the temerity to say someone is embarrassing themselves?

At least e better like that, na only herself she dey embarrass. She no embarrass your papa, cos obviously you've been doing that yourself.
Their hate for phyna don block senses na cheesy My girl cnt cruise in peace again!!The person came to nairaland to feed his fellow haters with rubbish epistle about Phyna.They will continue to cry for a long time cos Phyna Ijeoma otabor isn't stopping anytime soon.Infact she has dropped another this morning so let d wailing continue grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2022
When my girl Phyna said dey are gonna cry ..I didn't realize it will happen so soon!! cheesy but d wailing haven't stopped since d day she won.Phyna will keep pressing y'all necks till u learn to mind ur business and let that gal be!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2022
Jack500:

Word of truthfulness? You can only deceive your fellow lunatics, brain dead Ijiot
cheesy grin
What makes you think you're any different from other lunatics. Let's face it, as a classed idïot that you are, how would you separate Truth from Falsehood ?

What and what did Delloitte show you aside from a list of well organised and arranged charts constituting of names and percentile difference between housemates?

If number one is supposedly number four, how'd a classed clown like you know any better truth to it,huh ?

Your talk will be,yes, they're Delloitte and so I'll trust them more bla bla blah cheesy abi ?

And if a member of this high placed white chip company is lurking around the Internet where breeding ignoramus like your self frequent, will it be out of place to bump heads ? While you ponder on it, continue to sink the news in that your Dekunle never topped Hermes ,ok ? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sex will be going round between the housemates now
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
Neneononye:

Abi they won't stop cheesy
Except you are new to BBN thread on Nairaland,just let them be

You see the ongoing trolls,its not ending anytime soon

At least, i will rest this season cus the past two season has been hot in defending my fave

My fave is cool with everyone

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
She said what she said!
Deal with it and stop crying like a chicken whose eggs has been stolen!
Anuofiaaa ur fake ugly shrine furniture hermes the hermaphrodite was ghosted as usual because he made no impact just like u his powerless ghost supporters tongue tongue tongue

KABIYESI ADEKUNLE DON FINISH UNA FOR THAT DEAD TRIBE!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

cheesy grin
What makes you think you're any different from other lunatics. Let's face it, as a classed idïot that you are, how would you separate Truth from Falsehood ?

What and what did Delloitte show you aside from a list of well organised and arranged charts constituting of names and percentile difference between housemates?

If number one is supposedly number four, how'd a classed clown like you know any better truth to it,huh ?

Your talk will be,yes, they're Delloitte and so I'll trust them more bla bla blah cheesy abi ?

And if a member of this high placed white chip company is lurking around the Internet where breeding ignoramus like your self frequent, will it be out of place to bump heads ? While you ponder on it, continue to sink the news in that your Dekunle never topped Hermes ,ok ? cheesy

Barking of a pained Hermes dog.

Adekunle has always topped your Hermes, you can jump into canal if that's painful for you.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
One delusional fuul is on the loose here

How can you believe the permutation and speculation on social media that says Hermes topped Adekunle...when the real and valid source is not in anyway related to anyone aside deloitte a reputable organization full of finance, accounting and analytical.

Some of you on this thread are just plain numbskulls, you left the real source only for you to choose to believe some predictions from some random people on social media whom might just be catching cruise.

imagine betting on real Madrid to win a football match because all punters predicted a win for them, but then they lost the match. only for you to head to the betting shop to ask for your winning fund because punters predicted Madrid to win

Make it make sense

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

cheesy grin

AND U AND UR SAUCELESS FAVE HERMES THE HERMAPHRODITE WILL CONTINUE TO BE TORTURED FOR LIFE WITH THE PAINS OF KABIYESI ADEKUNLE THRASHING U ALL ON EVERY ROUND tongue tongue tongue LASLAS MULTICHOICE NO RATE UR SHRINE APPRENTICE ENOUGH TO EVEN DASH HIM A SINGLE VICTORY FOR EVEN A ROUND AGAINST THE ALMIGHTY KABIYESI ADEKUNLE THAT MADE THEM SWAP UR WASTE HERMES OUT OF THE HOUSEtongue tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Him say na access to classified records, imagine a nonetity in Nairaland grin
Pillar12:

How can you believe the permutation and speculation on social media that says Hermes topped Adekunle...when the real and valid source is not in anyway related to anyone aside deloitte a reputable organization full of finance, accounting and analytical.

Some of you on this thread are just plain numbskulls, you left the real source only for you to choose to believe some predictions from some random people on social media whom might just be catching cruise.

imagine betting on real Madrid to win a football match because all punters predicted a win for them, but then they lost the match. only for you to head to the betting shop to ask for your winning fund because punters predicted Madrid to win

Make it make sense

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
Adekunle na better cool material!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Continuous wailings and lamentations of the dead and unfortunate collectives is music to my ears!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Old tweets don become bragging rights now?
Kwa kwa kwa
Ode!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Pillar12:

Make it make sense
To be honest, for someone who constantly screams for others to "make things make sense" to you, didn't come through in the department of making sense at all.

First off, who are you, that one should make sense to ?

Where in the several posts of mine did I for once imply Deloitte made inaccurate computation about votes rather a willful adulteration of votes?

Some of you kids crying on my mention with baby jabs are just a new wonder as regards dumbness. Is it that it is hard to grab or a deliberate incomprehension.

Listen, Deloitte are this and that, yes, agreed. As far as the analytical computation and auditing of votes collated are data made to be revealed, then anything data can be reviewed and hence can leak, or how else do you think the Betting firms audit the mathematical computation and apportioning of odds in line with the same votes collated by Deloitte happen? Now this is where Deloitte needed to save face, having realised that intels abound within and have carried out their own table of vote placing or ranking in expectation of what Deloitte will reveal. So what did Deloitte and the franchise of both multichoice and Bigbrother that hired Deloitte to audit votes for 'trusts' sake do ? They sat on a table with their respective top management team and reached a MoU to change the dynamics of things anticipated by Bet companies, Media houses to salvage their reputation as one that can't leak votes and that the votes" being circulated online are fabricated and "rumoured" ...whereas,they're as real as every other ones that have proven so in past seasons and this season's previous weeks.

Your laughable analogy of staking Madrid to win in a game in comparison to the message composed in my post is as lacklustre as your attempt to pass your self out as bright. grin because you're simply not at all. There are no stakes here when we're talking about an already revealed info, how's that in comparison to a match game no one knows the outcome of, that any team amongst the two could win? grin

You're simply an idiotic mannerless bonobo agama forming intelligent online.

I only mentioned you because your moniker seem new amongst all the usual regular idîõts here subliminally throwing baby-jabs at me. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Allnacruise:
Adekunle na better cool material!!!!

KABIYESI ADEKUNLE THE GREATEST MATERIAL THE FULL MOON!! THE MAN THAT WHATEVER HE TOUCHES TURNS TO GOLD INSTANTLY! THE ONLY MAN THAT EVER FLIPPED THE SHOW AND MADE THEM THROW AWAY HIS FELLOW MAN kiss HE COMMANDS SO MUCH POWER WITHOUT KNOWING EFFORTLESSLY cheesy AS LOSERS DROWN IN THEIR OWN POOL OF TEARS cheesy KABIYESI'S FAME SKYROCKETS cheesy EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW WHO'S THAT MAN cheesy cheesy cheesy

DEAD TRIBE TAKE THIS tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
I don taya for una for this place. Really dull brains here though.

Believe whatever una wan believe o. The truth cannot change for any one. In time to come, you'll know.

This is not a take down at Deloitte though, they're still as reputable as they represent. It's just that, every reputable firm has its politics. Good or bad. In this case, it was a good one to knit what was almost torn.

Smh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

To be honest, for someone who constantly screams for others to "make things make sense" to you, didn't come through in the department of making sense at all.

First off, who are you, that one should make sense to ?

Where in the several posts of mine did I for once imply Deloitte made inaccurate computation about votes rather a willful adulteration of votes?

Some of you kids crying on my mention with baby jabs are just a new wonder as regards dumbness. Is it that it is hard to grab or a deliberate incomprehension.

Listen, Deloitte are this and that, yes, agreed. As far as the analytical computation and auditing of votes collated are data made to be revealed, then anything data can be reviewed and hence can leak, or how else do you think the Betting firms audit the mathematical computation and apportioning of odds in line with the same votes collated by Deloitte happen? Now this is where Deloitte needed to save face, having realised that intels abound within and have carried out their own table of vote placing or ranking in expectation of what Deloitte will reveal. So what did Deloitte and the franchise of both multichoice and Bigbrother that hired Deloitte to audit votes for 'trusts' sake do ? They sat on a table with their respective top management team and reached a MoU to change the dynamics of things anticipated by Bet companies, Media houses to salvage their reputation as one that can't leak votes and that the votes" being circulated online are fabricated and "rumoured" ...whereas,they're as real as every other ones that have proven so in past seasons and this season's previous weeks.

Your laughable analogy of staking Madrid to win in a game in comparison to the message composed in my post is as lacklustre as your attempt to pass your self out as bright. grin because you're simply not at all. There are no stakes here when we're talking about an already revealed info, how's that in comparison to a match game no one knows the outcome of, that any team amongst the two could win? grin

You're simply an idiotic mannerless bonobo agama forming intelligent online.

I only mentioned you because your moniker seem new amongst all the usual regular idîõts here subliminally throwing baby-jabs at me. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.