Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,402 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1964077 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) (4169) (4170) (4171) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
youngWilly:

Hanty even if u hate hermes atleast try to dey appreciate beta tin.
HERMES IS ALL OF US.
God forbid bad thing !!! Adekunle is enough for me!!!
Stay with ur Bambiala Yaba left beggar hermes biko tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
See some fanbase bragging rights...
Nature really cheated you Hermes,you just gather the most unfortunate people for ur fanbase...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
See olodo!! If my Kabiyesi Adekunle followed Ur ugly jellyfish Hermes footstep he would never have shut down shegge that ur Hermes asslicks till today tongue tongue Ur hermaphrodite had no game!!! His level no reach half of my Kabiyesi that's why Kabiyesi used his power to send him home easily tongue And mind u the closest guy to Kabiyesi was giddyfia!!he only became closer to ur shrine furniture when giddy was evicted tongue tongue and by then[b] Kabiyesi was already the strongest housemate in level 1[/b] tongue tongue
You are so hilarious. At the bolded, odi egwu kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
Judgejudith if you finish consoling yourself, you can switch to the other miserable alternate account and keep ranting!!

Her other accounts are KUNLEMYBARBECUE and Thunderswitch grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
CollidgeEffect:
grin
Leave Allysyn alone. Leave the poor innocent girl alone, you never liked her simply because she tarnished your faves already demented ego by choosing Hermes over him. grin

You all talked about her being a bad luck to Hermes but he outshone your fave in fhe game of task, love and relationship, drama, dance, party life, interpersonal relationship in the house. tongue

You going to check on their supposed relationship post show is an indication that "obsession" is an understatement grin

Get a life already and let those lovebirds be.

Pained powerless witçh grin grin tongue
Kwa Kwa kwa
Allyson prefers to be Hermes 3rd girlfriend than to be the only girlfriend of their impotent rapist!
E pain dem!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
You refused to vote for ur faves...
You refused to make donations...
You reduced ur fave to nothing and he turned to an online bambiala..and u have d guts to come to attack that can go hard for their faves...You must be mad..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
First week they all wanted a taste of Kabiyesi delicous cum but illfated allyson was obstructing other ladies in the race with her gorimapa sad grin
They all ran away cos your kabiyesi has nothing to offer. Allyson went for the Hermes you hate and Bella went for the Sheggz you hate. tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
EmmyCC:

Wow, Hermes was crowned most intelligent HM by implication. Congratulations to him and every other winner. And you guys were not even claiming most intelligent o.
Thank you my dear!
We don’t brag unnecessarily!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
You are so hilarious. At the bolded, odi egwu kiss
But that's the bitter truth that still torments u and all ur dead tribe members till today kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa Kwa kwa
Allyson prefers to be Hermes 3rd girlfriend than to be the only girlfriend of their impotent rapist!
E pain dem!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

Adekunle must be so unfortunate to have a toxic and bitter fan like you, since you feel your so called biggest winner is all that, why do feel threatened by other housemates!!!

Let him sit down and be waiting for endorsements and companies, cheesy when hunger deal with him, he will stop doing Photoshop and do something!!!
You are insulting Hermes, groovy and sheggz that are already making something for themselves and their brands!!!!

Bambiala go soon better pass am grin
lifetime walking endorsement indeed grin grin grin

Be using pictures to console yourself!!
Akpa-amu cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
This vawulence is giving me multiple orgasms…Lmao!
Giddem!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
But that's the bitter truth that still torments u and all ur dead tribe members till today kiss
What truth? What proof is there to corroborate the 'truth'? Conduct the poll on who the king of level 1 is, even Sheggz would come before your gossip fave wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
EmmyCC:

Wow, Hermes was crowned most intelligent HM by implication. Congratulations to him and every other winner. And you guys were not even claiming most intelligent o.
Una no even Sabi English for that ur dead tribe!! Starting intelligent conversations doesn't make u most intelligent or even intelligent tongue
Even they have already paid the most intelligent his winning money and just consoling losers like Hermes with 100k tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Aguwanyi:

ADEKUNLE IS FOR ALL OF US....
If you appreciate my fave,I go appreciate your own too...
You cant talk down on my fave and expect me to be nice to yours..
I love kunle same way i love hermes but u guys ar making it look asif kunle is always beta dan hermes

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
What truth? What proof is there to corroborate the 'truth'? Conduct the poll on who the king of level 1 is, even Sheggz would come before your gossip fave wink
This the poll we know tongue tongue And the truth that keeps tormenting u tongue tongue KABIYESI ADEKUNLE FLOGGED ALL THE MEN IN LEVEL 1 OUT OF THE HOUSE tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
God forbid bad thing !!! Adekunle is enough for me!!!
Stay with ur Bambiala Yaba left beggar hermes biko tongue tongue
Miss beautiful, ar u beta dan hermes chibueze iyele??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
They all ran away cos your kabiyesi has nothing to offer. Allyson went for the Hermes you hate and Bella went for the Sheggz you hate. tongue
They all went to weaklings they can pull down
easily because Kabiyesi's spirit was too strong for them to penetrate tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
How will you remember? When you are busy waiting for other housemates to succeed, so that you can denigrate their success. And as for the consolation prize, Yes leave it for us. The intelligence you were bragging with, a prize was given for it, and it was given to Hermes.
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa Kwa kwa
E pain dem!
Of course Allyson and Hermes are meant for each other...what would an handsome King like Adekunle be doing with man like Allyson..
You forgot that Allyson rejected Hermes at first and when she saw that Adekunle wasn't really into her,she went back to her remnants...
You are bragging with Allyson,the most ugliest girl on the show...we no dey chop rubbish for my team....

But seriously Tatiana u are a misfortune to whoever you stan,you bring unnecessary drags to the person,shows the kind of person you are in reality...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
queenemelda:
Her other accounts are KUNLEMYBARBECUE and Thunderswitch grin grin

I know na, when she posts like a mad woman, she will use the other accounts to like and reply herself, no be madness b that? grin

I don't know the sin Adekunle committed for him to have deluded creature as his fan!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

See this ode comparing her grandpa fav to bryann, she thinks being a fourth fin@list would bring food on her agadi's table, tueh!!

We are waiting for your so called successful fav to own a brand or get one endorsement, till then keep breathing like a cow on heat and be using his picture to console your sorry self!

No brand
No endorsements
Just empty talks and photoshoots!!!

grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
youngWilly:

I love kunle same way i love hermes but u guys ar making it look asif kunle is always beta dan hermes
You teammates started it first,so chain ur dogs..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
They all went to weaklings they can pull down
easily because Kabiyesi's spirit was too strong for them to penetrate tongue tongue
Giddem...
Keep doing the Lord's work in their miserable lives..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Aguwanyi:
You refused to vote for ur faves...
You refused to make donations...
You reduced ur fave to nothing and he turned to an online bambiala..and u have d guts to come to attack that can go hard for their faves...You must be mad..
How much you donate grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
youngWilly:

Hanty even if u hate hermes atleast try to dey appreciate beta tin.
HERMES IS ALL OF US.
An envious cretin would never appreciate good things!
Never!
HERMES IS ALL OF US!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Una no even Sabi English for that ur dead tribe!! Starting intelligent conversations doesn't make u most intelligent or even intelligent tongue
Even they have already paid the most intelligent his winning money and just consoling losers like Hermes with 100k tongue tongue
Don't reply that person....he's been licking Tatiana's ass since the days of lockdown...
Na anywhere Tatiana belle face for him...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samueltemi337:
How much you donate grin
I can buy your miserable life,so don't question me again...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
A particular fanbase bragging rights

that they topped round 6

And came second in round 7 grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Of course Allyson and Hermes are meant for each other...what would an handsome King like Adekunle be doing with man like Allyson..
You forgot that Allyson rejected Hermes at first and when she saw that Adekunle wasn't really into her,she went back to her remnants...
You are bragging with Allyson,the most ugliest girl on the show...we no dey chop rubbish for my team....

But seriously Tatiana u are a misfortune to whoever you stan,you bring unnecessary drags to the person,shows the kind of person you are in reality...
Hohoho they don suffer for our hands cheesy And even their ugly trophy Allyson our Kabiyesi's remnant no rate Hermes again cheesy

As for The illfated thing Tatiana na her faves and team members I pity small cheesy I actually told pampas man that Hermes was headed for perpetual damnation earlier in the game with Tatiana's cursed support now he is paying for it cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Aguwanyi:
You teammates started it first,so chain ur dogs..
Nah It will b grt watching u bark wit d dogs smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Yes Adekunle is old
[s] He's an old wine... Luxury vintage
Old wines are the sweetest ...
Old age comes with wisdom,reasons why my Adekunle stood out amongst other housemates...
Well seems u are allergic to old age..

Being a fourth finalist doesn't bring anything to the table,buy you guys have been in pains and shedding endless tears...

You wanna hear the truth...
My Adekunle is gonna be bigger than big,you are not God..he will sign multiple deals,calm down abi why u come dey anticipate pass him Islanders...
Just calm down and watch... [/s]

Trash!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samueltemi337:
A particular fanbase bragging rights

that they topped round 6

And came second in round 7 grin
If e easy make ur Bambiala fave do am tongue tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) (4169) (4170) (4171) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.