Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953271 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2022
My boy has been busy grabbing all the juicy deals!
No time for banters,social media noise and clout chasing!
What did I do to deserve such bragging rights?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2022
U don't like Phyna yet u are going around on twitter looking for tweets about her cheesy Chai!!it's really giving obsession now lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetpink:
Oh really? Congratulations my boy! You are doing well! Grab dem all!!!
And some are still doing photoshoot grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2022
jenifer007:
Chai people still dey buy weight loss tea wey no dey work grin

We dey talk about better endorsement, they are busy celebrating weight loss tea brand wey no get bearing

Abeg make una getat

Weight loss tea isonu

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2022
NO MIND AM!!The guy is a clown!!
Islander's u Too much jare
JUDGEJUDITH:
Ofcourse this truth can never change for misfits like u and ur fave Hermes that added no value to them More than KABIYESI ADEKUNLE and HIS FANS ISLANDERS THAT VOTED tongue tongue no matter how u talk down on or discredit deloitte's reputation u will forever gnash ur teeth with this truth staring at ur sour faces dead tribe tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2022
Speaking of obsession…Should we talk about how you posted Hermes response to a bloody racist?
Kwa kwa kwa
If you talk,you must collect wotowoto!!
Cry more!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2022
But why people talk say Hermes ugle na.

The guy is handsome. Tall, slender and fit figure.

For me I prefer shape vs face. Don't know about others.

Hermes actually has the best body of all the male housemates.

Athletic and fit, he has the shape of an elite athlete especially a basketball star.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2022
You capping bruh grin
CollidgeEffect:

To be honest, for someone who constantly screams for others to "make things make sense" to you, didn't come through in the department of making sense at all.

First off, who are you, that one should make sense to ?

Where in the several posts of mine did I for once imply Deloitte made inaccurate computation about votes rather a willful adulteration of votes?

Some of you kids crying on my mention with baby jabs are just a new wonder as regards dumbness. Is it that it is hard to grab or a deliberate incomprehension.

Listen, Deloitte are this and that, yes, agreed. As far as the analytical computation and auditing of votes collated are data made to be revealed, then anything data can be reviewed and hence can leak, or how else do you think the Betting firms audit the mathematical computation and apportioning of odds in line with the same votes collated by Deloitte happen? Now this is where Deloitte needed to save face, having realised that intels abound within and have carried out their own table of vote placing or ranking in expectation of what Deloitte will reveal. So what did Deloitte and the franchise of both multichoice and Bigbrother that hired Deloitte to audit votes for 'trusts' sake do ? They sat on a table with their respective top management team and reached a MoU to change the dynamics of things anticipated by Bet companies, Media houses to salvage their reputation as one that can't leak votes and that the votes" being circulated online are fabricated and "rumoured" ...whereas,they're as real as every other ones that have proven so in past seasons and this season's previous weeks.

Your laughable analogy of staking Madrid to win in a game in comparison to the message composed in my post is as lacklustre as your attempt to pass your self out as bright. grin because you're simply not at all. There are no stakes here when we're talking about an already revealed info, how's that in comparison to a match game no one knows the outcome of, that any team amongst the two could win? grin

You're simply an idiotic mannerless bonobo agama forming intelligent online.

I only mentioned you because your moniker seem new amongst all the usual regular idîõts here subliminally throwing baby-jabs at me. grin
Too much shalaye na vibes!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2022
Samueltemi337:
And some are still doing photoshoot grin
Kwa kwa kwa
This one enter!
Giddem!
Their useless borite can NEVER match up!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2022
Y’all are turning me on!
Damn!
Imagine Hermes giving it to me wotowoto…chai!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
The housemates are at Tecno office to collect Thier prize money

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hohenheim(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Neneononye:
U don't like Phyna yet u are going around on twitter looking for tweets about her cheesy Chai!!it's really giving obsession now lipsrsealed

It takes a special kind of obsession to look for tweets with little to no likes to use in trolling Phyna. Telling us that you don't want to drag her cause of your friend, LMAO grin grin grin like say Nairaland dragging go comot money from Phyna pocket.

They want Phyna to follow their template and fade like Whitemoney, Phyna Gon be Phyna.

Make them dey celebrate endorsement with companies wey their office dey inside plaza.

Phynation no get their time.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
My girl kiss

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sochieke:

Athletic and fit, he has the shape of an elite athlete especially a basketball star.
Thank you for this avid observation.

He's not just handsome but super fit and energetically athletic. Ambitious, industrious, competitive, doggedly rugged who knows where he's coming from and does what needs to be done to get the result of hardwork.

A proper achiever in the making. This is what enemies see that made them hate him. Just like the heavenly beef the Devil had for man, "a mere mortal" as he said, little did all other Angels know ,he knew more than men just being mere mortals but that we are created in God's own image, a fusion of matter and spirit. Whiles the Devil was just a spirit.

In this life ehn, your enemies see your qualities more than you know, or more than you sef. Just believe in yourself, Hermes does believe in himself and that is what has brought him this far. I'm super proud of him. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hohenheim:

It takes a special kind of obsession to look for tweets with little to no likes to use in trolling Phyna. Telling us that you don't want to drag her cause of your friend, LMAO grin grin grin like say Nairaland dragging go comot money from Phyna pocket.

They want Phyna to follow their template and fade like Whitemoney, Phyna Gon be Phyna.

Make them dey celebrate endorsement with companies wey their office dey inside plaza.

Phynation no get their time.
Swears!!No time to give schoolarship to goats cheesy Phyna's win has been peppering them and they have been wailing for days now grin That one has been dragging phyna and other housemates here but wants to talk about 'Classy'.Some olodos wey no Sabi book and are classless dey talk about 'Classy'.If u really know wat Classy means u won't be here dragging housemates wey no send ur papa and constituting nuisance on this thread!!Classy people mind their business and just hype their if they have to.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetpink:
My boy has been busy grabbing all the juicy deals!
No time for banters,social media noise and clout chasing!
What did I do to deserve such bragging rights?
Keep posting dear. Finish them with his growth. Whether na lipton, dry tea, herbal leave, harmattan tea, all na endorsement for someone that doesn't have much from where he's coming. It's a good step in the right direction.

What is our or his business about what tea does to the body, it's a quality firm to hand out endorsement and hand him some cash, be it what A-list celeb could call change, thing is, it's not change for Bbn celebs.

Hermes is really living up to his reputation of being the fastest finger on anything he touches, from either the first in the house to win tasks, to getting verified on twitter(a global social media app), to bagging endorsement.

Now two? grin cheesy

Our boy does us proud.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Most friendly housemate kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

Thank you for this avid observation.

He's not just handsome but super fit and energetically athletic. Ambitious, industrious, competitive, doggedly rugged who knows where he's coming from and does what needs to be done to get the result of hardwork.

A proper achiever in the making. This is what enemies see that made them hate him. Just like the heavenly beef the Devil had for man, "a mere mortal" as he said, little did all other Angels know ,he knew more than men just being mere mortals but that we are created in God's own image, a fusion of matter and spirit. Whiles the Devil was just a spirit.

In this life ehn, your enemies see your qualities more than you know, or more than you sef. Just believe in yourself, Hermes does believe in himself and that is what has brought him this far. I'm super proud of him. smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

Keep posting dear. Finish them with his growth. Whether na lipton, dry tea, herbal leave, harmattan tea, all na endorsement for someone that doesn't have much from where he's coming. It's a good step in the right direction.

What is our or his business about what tea does to the body, it's a quality firm to hand out endorsement and hand him some cash, be it what A-list celeb could call change, thing is, it's not change for Bbn celebs.

Hermes is really living up to his reputation of being the fastest finger on anything he touches, from either the first in the house to win tasks, to getting verified on twitter(a global social media app), to bagging endorsement.

Now two? grin cheesy

Our boy does us proud.
Thank you dear!!!
Hermes is busy grabbing all the juicy deals and staying relevant while their collective faves are busy doing photo shoots,fighting with their imaginary enemies and posting over edited photos on SM. They don’t know that time waits for nobody and very soon, most of them will expire and a new set of housemates will emerge …except Hermes and a few of them!
Let them keep downgrading his latest deal out of spite!
Na jealousy go kee dem!grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetpink:

Thank you dear!!!
Hermes is busy grabbing all the juicy deals and staying relevant while their collective faves are busy doing photo shoots,fighting with their imaginary enemies and posting over edited photos on SM. They don’t know that time waits for nobody and very soon, most of them will expire and a new set of housemates will emerge …except Hermes and a few of them!
Let them keep downgrading his latest deal out of spite!
Na jealousy go kee dem!grin

grin grin grin
Couldn't have put it any better dear.

Just look at this ruggedly handsome well dressed fashionable lad.

Too much sauce and grace to succeed. cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
They should better grab whatever endorsement they can get o. January go soon come, biggie will collect his customers back. Na soso photoshoot and talk of brand brand brand we're seeing everywhere. So far it's only Shegzz and Groovy's brands that are up and running (2 focused roomies). January go soon come, they will know how far.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Adekuku smiley

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sochieke:

Go and sit down ur face is ur identity and the most important part of every human tongue tongue Anybody can have a good shape but even the greatest surgeon in the world may not get u a desirable face tongue tongue People that call him ugly are very right cheesy including the phyna he turned hype man for due to failure cheesy cheesy
U Dead tribe are just deceiving urselves tongue tongue If he didn't get small money to work on his body from servicing the asses of big celebrities in the industry as a failed vixen for so many years u for no fit chop Wettin ur ugly hermaphrodite Hermes cook tongue tongue tongue he even said it with his smelling mouth say police dey carry am lock for jail merely looking at him cos of his distasteful looks tongue tongue forget fame if this kind of person mistakingly dey bed with u for night na nightmare get u tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Adekuku, Racheal, Big bella and Dotun

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Neneononye:

Drag her anyhow u want ....e no concern me me.Ur data,ur time and Energy!!I don't even entertain people like u but I decided to reply u cos u quoted my comment and cos u of d double standard.d person u dey drag no send or even know u.U are looking for excuses for ur fav while insulting other people's fav for doing d same thing ur fav did.U are talking of racism(which is bad) but they insulted phyna's parents even using her mum's ailment and even said all her family will die in motor accident within seven days undecidedU are trying to downplay d insults heaped on phyna and make ur favs own more awful angry People who don't know d meaning of 'class' love using d word most.i will say anything I want about any housemates here afterall I haven't been stupid or classless enough to insult and drag people wey no send my papa.

How difficult is it to ignore Tati?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EHustleTv: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Neneononye:
Adekuku, Racheal, Big bella and Dotun
E jig wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
dominique:
They should better grab whatever endorsement they can get o. January go soon come, biggie will collect his customers back. Na soso photoshoot and talk of brand brand brand we're seeing everywhere. So far it's only Shegzz and Groovy's brands that are up and running (2 focused roomies). January go soon come, they will know how far.
Because they were failures in the house and have come out to see they are not that rated as they thought tongue tongue they had to do something outside by fire by force before hunger finish dem or u think phyna have time to continue feeding a grown pink headed man tongue tongue he sef had to apply his Igbo business thinking faculty cos he knows someone like Phyna will not continue to keep up with a lazy bufoon broke ass man tongue She sef has pushed him to find something meaning for himself tongue

Someone like Kabiyesi Adekunle the biggest male winner in the house with unique talents that makes him a lifetime walking endorsement on his own and lots of companies approaching him no need such desperation jare tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
dominique:
You're right Domi... By January they'll know how far, especially Arsenal.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

grin grin grin
Couldn't have put it any better dear.

Just look at this ruggedly handsome well dressed fashionable lad.

Too much sauce and grace to succeed. cool
Lovely pictures,
Just keep hyping ur Hermes, the sky is wide enuf for every bird to fly smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CollidgeEffect: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Alheeri:

Lovely pictures,
Just keep hyping ur Hermes, the sky is wide enuf for every bird to fly smiley
Lol thank you o

But as we dey fly dey go higher dey increase our achievement altitude, some people want to cut our feather cheesy

Is it good? Epp me check am o grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
BiggestB0y:
NO MIND AM!!The guy is a clown!!
Islander's u Too much jare
We Pin Gidigba Biggest hon kiss cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sochieke:

The guy is really good looking, and he has sex appeal. The only reason people might think he is ugly is because of his eccentric style (piercings and hair). Suits look so good on him eh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.