Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,037 members, 7,852,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1971589 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Na she say make Una nr win??

After all the “I just gave Brayn 1M votes”

Kwa kwa kwa.

Failure fanbase!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Thunderswitch Adekunle has recovered his old account

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Clement1111:

To correct your mistakes and knock sense inside your head

Did I tell you that there’s no sense in your head?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Congrats Dear kissHigh priestess Phyna keeps rising and shaming her enemies cheesy cheesy

Thank you. I can’t wait to celebrate your own house and that of Kabiyesi.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
jenifer007:
Oh Praise be to God!! Thanks my lady with the panache kiss Though I am not seeing it but let me go check again kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nooziinoo:

Thank you. I can’t wait to celebrate your own house and that of Kabiyesi.
Amen o dear kiss People need to learn to appreciate the blessings of others if they are ready to smell such blessing in their life...Not liking the person is still not enough reason to be so bitter towards the success of that person! that's why they will remain stagnant in life!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Cr7babe: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Even with Erica's go fund me, Elite keep donating till march before they could gift Erica the house they bought for her.

But phyna fans bought her a house in less than a month she won the show? Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Emiliano rora... E sha ma rora grin
We understand the pressure is getting wesser but..... this lamba odikwa too much.
Please take it easy and rate us small.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cr7babe:
Even with Erica's go fund me, Elite keep donating till march before they could gift Erica the house they bought for her.

But phyna fans bought her a house in less than a month she won the show? Hehehehehe grin grin grin

We understand the pressure is getting wesser but..... this lamba odikwa too much.

One werey even said 120M

Aswear,pignation no rate us o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Cr7babe: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Clement1111:

One werey even said 120M

Aswear,pignation no rate us o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cr7babe:

Phyna and Elite aren’t the same. Just wait for her Birthday. Una go shalaye tire

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sweetpink:

You just dished out vawulence in such a calm way….lmao!
Her fans are already tired of fighting but they’re just holding on to her because they’ve invested so much in stanning a serial betrayer!grin
Even Bella sef go soon japa!grin
All her friends are gradually moving away from her because of her shitty attitude!
No peace for the wicked!
Honestly it's not easy for her fans. One was even complaining that stanning Phyna has messed up her mental health.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jenny dear I have seen it but fans that love and want to follow him are complaining it's on private!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cr7babe:

Na Beauty cause am. Since she spent Phyna's net worth on her birthday it's not been easy for Phyna and her fans. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Vibrators and the one dead tribe left, keep crying.

Use your tears as a skipping rope.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Jenny dear I have seen it but fans that love and want to follow him are complaining it's on private!
They probably placed it on private to avoid shadow ban
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
ThunderSwitch:

Maybe he was advised to put it on private to avoid those that do report his page

Kabiyesi has really suffered when it comes to losing his page right from when he was still in the house
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Keep going Hermes!
Giddem!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Clement1111:

Unfortunately for you,that same three years old is more influential than your fave will ever be or dream to be

And also your fave will kill to perform or appear in that same party but unfortunately again,the child's father(Davido) doesnt deal with mediocre and definitely doesnt want an affliation with a debtor like Phyna
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
The small money way Beauty Dash this Junkie nai e take dy go greet people way nr send am??

Kwa kwa kwa,

He knows no one will donate to his gofundme. Na sapa go wire am if e nr take time.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
God Did!!! cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nooziinoo:
Kwa kwa kwa

Our 120M naira house dy pain them grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You are delusional!
Lmao!
Who dash onigbese like phyna 120m?grin
Na ment?grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Clement1111:

Tati,you too much abeg

Imagine choosing IRAQ(Phyna) over USA(Beauty)

We jump and pass o
Kwa kwa kwa
Make una jump am pass o!
Phyna’s bad news!
I love how you guys are dishing out premium vawulence on twitter and giving pigna FC wotowoto!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You are delusional!
Lmao!
Who dash onigbese like phyna 120m?grin
Na ment?grin

Cry today, Cry tomorrow, Cry forever.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nooziinoo:
May we not be unfortunate to be a BBN first runner up and still be as.slicking DOSP FC
What’s more unfortunate than suffering and smiling?grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
God Did!!!!

120M well spent!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Ewu what's so special about meeting an artist in the same industry u have been limping all ur life tongue tongue If it's by meeting Davido then it's safe to say my Versace King Kiddwaya is the most successful housemate of all time cheesy cheesy Afterall Davido is his boy and as a matter of fact he was the first housemate ever to be signed in the same label with Davido cheesy cheesy He plugs housemates interested in meeting Davido seftongue tongue Ur Hermes remains a miserable wack crack head tongue tongue
An exconvict
tongue tongue
Comon Sharap!
Davido has been friends with Kidd even before the show and it wasn’t news to see them hanging out after show!
Ode!
You should be ashamed that stanning Kidd the clout chaser is your highest achievement in life!
He faded faster than a cheap perfume!
That’s why he’s under Erica’s comments,seeking for clout!
I don’t even know how you chose your faves cos they always end up useless!
Tueh!
Meanwhile choke on the fact that your boring wretched rapist has no clout!
Stop using Hermes to make your stale fave relevant!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Clement1111:
Maybe we never win BBN and become useless after the show

Aunty has set the bar for the most useless and irrelevant winner ever in the history of BBN
Kwa kwa kwa
Amen o!
She’s trying too hard to launder her battered image but she’s still a dirty rat!
She wanted to give her piglets a bragging right so bad that she had to post a semi detached apartment and her dumb minions took the bait!
I’ve never seen a more miserable,desperate and depressed winner in the history of BBN!
Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
Heard Hermes is begging for a room in Phyna’s Lekki Duplex.

I hope she says no. Let the criminal remain in the ghetto were he belongs.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
jenifer007:
A rapist can never know peace!grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sweetpink:

Comon Sharap!
Davido has been friends with Kidd even before the show and it wasn’t news to see them hanging out after show!
Ode!
You should be ashamed that stanning Kidd the clout chaser is your highest achievement in life!
He faded faster than a cheap perfume!
That’s why he’s under Erica’s comments,seeking for clout!
I don’t even know how you chose your faves cos they always end up useless!
Tueh!
Meanwhile choke on the fact that your boring wretched rapist has no clout!
Stop using Hermes to make your stale fave relevant!

You should be happy Kidd made your desperate cum drinking slut relevant.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cr7babe:

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
EmmyCC:

Honestly it's not easy for her fans. One was even complaining that stanning Phyna has messed up her mental health.
Kwa kwa kwa
One of them confessed that she’s blocked and fought with all her family members because of phyna…can you imagine?
They’re all suffering and smiling!
Awon werey!grin
Shitty fanbase!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.