Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,737 members, 7,862,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1978538 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nooziinoo:
The small money way Beauty Dash this Junkie nai e take dy go greet people way nr send am??

Kwa kwa kwa,

He knows no one will donate to his gofundme. Na sapa go wire am if e nr take time.
Cry more!
Hermes is doing better than your noise maker!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nooziinoo:

You should be happy Kidd made your desperate cum drinking slut relevant.
She also made him relevant that he couldn’t survive after she left!
And he still can’t trend without attaching himself to her!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
jenifer007:

Maybe he was advised to put it on private to avoid those that do report his page

Kabiyesi has really suffered when it comes to losing his page right from when he was still in the house
His only crime is defeating shegge the miserable London pig and Hermes the wack shrine wall gecko cheesy well Baba God has crowned Kabiyesi king above them cheesy All they can do is report his account but they cant take away his Crown and victory on record cheesy cheesy KABIYESI ADEKUNLE TOBI OLOPADE IS ALWAYS A CONQUEROR!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sweetpink:

Comon Sharap!
Davido has been friends with Kidd even before the show and it wasn’t news to see them hanging out after show!
Ode!
You should be ashamed that stanning Kidd the clout chaser is your highest achievement in life!
He faded faster than a cheap perfume!
That’s why he’s under Erica’s comments,seeking for clout!
I don’t even know how you chose your faves cos they always end up useless!
Tueh!
Meanwhile choke on the fact that your boring wretched rapist has no clout!
Stop using Hermes to make your stale fave relevant!
This is why u are forever cursed with misery and foolishness!!!
u are jumping like agadiawo because u know ur faceless exconvict Hermes can never see anything better in his life than meeting Kidd's childhood friend cheesy cheesy grin tongue tongue tongue That's why Erica has not moved on till date even though My Versace KING Dumped her ass ages ago for a fresher lady Ofcourse she can't survive without his clouth tongue tongue everything u Stan ends up miserable just like u are tueh tueh
tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mayhem1:

Your father is the rapist not Adekunle

I don’t understand why you people don’t have sense. We can troll the HM but keep it on them.

If you’re unfortunate and tired of life, why can’t you just end it? How much is sniper?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sweetpink:

Cry more!
Hermes is doing better than your noise maker!
He is doing better in sapa and getting thrown from one police net to the other cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nooziinoo:

I don’t understand why you people don’t have sense. We can troll the HM but keep it on them.

If you’re unfortunate and tired of life, why can’t you just end it? How much is sniper?
I understand u but not for a scum like Tatiana4 u cheesy That person deserves every insult in this life!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fact is Phyna is senseless. Never new any winner could be more useless than white money, but eh, Phyna happened. You can take a pig out of the mud, but you can’t take Phyna out of the mud, nor to talk of taking the mud out of Phyna.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
I understand u but not for a scum like Tatiana4 u cheesy That person deserves every insult in this life!!

But that is too personal. Let’s keep it on the HMs
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Phynation bought an iPhone 14 pro max for the Goddess Phynation were Una dy see this money

Phynation Everybody Papa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sweetpink:

A rapist can never know peace!grin

Sharap tatiana
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nooziinoo:

But that is too personal. Let’s keep it on the HMs
It's not even too personal as long as it's for that distasteful bitterpink! U will only be wasting ur time bathing the pig with clean water!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
It's not even too personal as long as it's for that distasteful bitterpink! U will only be wasting ur time bathing the pig with clean water!!

Anything outside the HM is personal to me. Besides non of this is serious. If we don’t troll, won’t this thread die?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
This is why u are forever cursed with misery and foolishness!!!
u are jumping like agadiawo because u know ur faceless exconvict Hermes can never see anything better in his life than meeting Kidd's childhood friend cheesy cheesy grin tongue tongue tongue That's why Erica has not moved on till date even though My Versace KING Dumped her ass ages ago for a fresher lady Ofcourse she can't survive without his clouth tongue tongue everything u Stan ends up miserable just like u are tueh tueh
tongue tongue
It has been Kidd snooping around Erica's comment section oh. Erica no even send am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Day B4 yesterday, I saw a tweet from Chomzy where she was sympathizing with Adekunle over the loss of his account and for people to follow him in his new account and people were asking "who is Adekunle?" Hmmm could it be they forgot "Kabyy" this early? Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
EmmyCC:

It has been Kidd snooping around Erica's comment section oh. Erica no even send am.

Kwa kwa kwa

Erica is in his DM begging for cum and assurance as usual.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
EmmyCC:

Because she has been begging him on his DM!
Like Dorathy says cheesy Kidd will always be kidd cheesy He is that open minded and doesnt do backyard hide and seek friendshipcheesy If u are doing friendship with him in secret he will bring ur legs out in open tongue tongue cheesy grin!!
If u are not friends with him then he is out completely!!
He was also friends with Fresh Nengi in the house but now they are not friends u dont see him on her page!!! Let Erica stop engaging him if them born her well
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
EmmyCC:
Day B4 yesterday, I saw a tweet from Chomzy where she was sympathizing with Adekunle over the loss of his account and for people to follow him in his new account and people were asking "who is Adekunle?" Hmmm could it be they forgot "Kabyy" this early? Nawa o.
Stop talking rubbish to console urself tongue tongue it's only ur dead tribe that cant even trend ur hopeless fave Hermes for a minute that can ask that nonsense
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Because she has been begging him on his DM!
Like Dorathy says cheesy Kidd will always be kidd cheesy He is that open minded and doesnt do backyard hide and seek friendshipcheesy If u are doing friendship with him in secret he will bring ur legs out in open tongue tongue cheesy grin!!
If u are not friends with him then he is out completely!!
He was also friends with Fresh Nengi in the house but now they are not friends u dont see him on her page!!! Let Erica stop engaging him if them born her well
tongue tongue
Erica no get him time sef.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Itibolibor Rapists are not impotent tongue tongue Na just maggots full ur skull that's why u can never make sense tongue tongue
I love as he gave u ella tongue tongue He rejected the request of u imbe of misfortunes
tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy grin
Yeah you’re right…after all you’ve a product of thatgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
ToyinDipo:
Fact is Phyna is senseless. Never new any winner could be more useless than white money, but eh, Phyna happened. You can take a pig out of the mud, but you can’t take Phyna out of the mud, nor to talk of taking the mud out of Phyna.
grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nooziinoo:

Anything outside the HM is personal to me. Besides non of this is serious. If we don’t troll, won’t this thread die?
My dear my advice to u is troll humans without getting personal but not with pigs like Tatiana that going personal is the best language they understand!! That's why ur wotorwotor dey go over the bar and the hopeless pig keeps talking trash to u and ur fave cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
jenifer007:

Sharap tatiana
Sharap Jennifer abi kilonkore?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nooziinoo:

Kwa kwa kwa
;
Erica is in his DM begging for cum and assurance as usual.
Kwa kwa kwa. Like Phyna dey beg Groovy for cum but bro said NO! He went all the way with Beauty happily doing things. but e reach Phyna turn even kiss the guy go dey try dodge am.
I even heard Phyna was begging him to take all her BBNaija Prize and give her just one night. Na so Groovy D dey hungry Phyna reach.

Kwa kwa kwa kwa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.