Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,153 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1979209 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nhazeru:
Happy birthday Sheggz. I wish you every good thing life has to offer.

Sheggzfc are busy on twitter having a swell time.

switlily25, you are terrific and I love all the pepper and vawulence you are spreading on this thread. Continue with the lord's work. grin cheesy cheesy
Thank you dear!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nhazeru:

Thank you and may God bless Hermes and make him prosperous
Amen!!!
You are so sweet! kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
EmmyCC:

Chai. His case is serious oh.
Yes o!
He is irredeemable!grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
EmmyCC:

Calm down. The whole thing is getting to you and I understand.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
switlily25:

Yes o!
He is irredeemable!grin
So even 40 days fasting & prayers won't work on him?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
EmmyCC:

So even 40 days fasting & prayers won't work on him?
Even if he fasts for a year,there’s no solution for him!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
My baby keeps breaking boundaries!
He wore the best costume at the premier of wakanda forever…despite the drags from haters!
I’m so proud of my baby!
Damn!
Hermes is just giving me excessive bragging rights!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Ewu enwe nne enwe nna tongue tongue tongue Nothing can be more unfortunate than Hermes the waste tongue The irrelevant sapa corpse even by hawking his nudes tongue tongue
Nnem put viewers discretion next time..
Haba,see as person be like vomit...Tuehhh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Linqueen:

She got dumped still

By who? The same effeminate boy sucking pussy and washing car?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Happy Birthday Big Sheggz

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Gbam!! wahalur for Hermes dead body cheesy cheesy How person go naked come outside and still no trend!!! what an unfortunate bastard cheesy cheesy His dead tribe no get mouth were Kabiyesi Adekunle and Highpriestess phyna dey till eternity!!!! In phynation Na Nozinogroup dey deal with their miserable corpses well for hermes dead tribe and Phyna will be proud of him just like Kabiyesi Adekunle is proud of me and the Whole ISLANDERS cheesy cheesy

Switlily25 what is this ? shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Those are the ramblings of a deranged and frustrated goatgrin
Don’t bother reading that trash,my deargrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
How can one person cause so much depression in the kingdom of rapists and unfortunate fellows?grin
Lmao!
Hermes please don’t stop choking your haters!
They don’t deserve to breathe!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
But you’re the one exhibiting final stage of depression na. Your constant trolling is you trying hard to not loose it completely.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
NozinoGroup:

By who? The same effeminate boy sucking pussy and washing car?

Unfortunately, yes!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 5:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Linqueen:

Unfortunately, yes!

He is in her house washing pants and car.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Sheggzfc should cover their ugly faces in shame undecided They lack creativity just like their olodo fave undecided see them copying Islanders blindly that had less than 4days when they had so many months to come up with something outstanding and unique sad with their audio euros lol

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2022
How unfortunate can one be?
Choi!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Sheggz FC outdid themselves yesterday!
Wow!
See plenty gifts and lots of love out theregrin
All the relevant BBN level up housemates showed up and it was a huge celebration!
Hermes went all out for Sheggz and their friendship is so cute!
Now I see why grandpa FC has been restless!
Lmao!
Happy birthday once again my darling Sheggz!
Keep winning!
Haters should go and drink sniper!
Kwa kwa kwa

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2022
switlily25:
Wow!
All the relevant BBN level up housemates showed up and it was a huge celebration!
Keep winning!
Kwa kwa kwa
Ofcourse they outdid themselves to u because u are a wretched wasteless coward without pedigree and u are amongst the useless Nigerians sheggz called stupid and beneath his level!
BTW I checked and couldn't find the most successful level up guys Adekunle and Bryann worshipping him there as they are too too intelligent and focused to ass lick an idiot but ofcourse saw the blacklisted penniless bottom barrels like hermes, Dotun, eloswag without focus in life there lol

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2022
styrese:
Ofcourse they outdid themselves to u because u are a wretched wasteless coward without pedigree and u are amongst the useless Nigerians sheggz called stupid and beneath his level!
BTW I checked and couldn't find the most successful level up guys Adekunle and Bryann worshipping him there as they are too too intelligent and focused to ass lick an idiot but ofcourse saw the blacklisted penniless bottom barrels like hermes, Dotun, eloswag without focus in life there lol
I love the taste of your tears!
Cry more!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2022
This bromance is tickling my clits!
Lmao!!!
Sheggz FC Oya welcome me!grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Hohohoho I am here to laugh at the burnt corpse Hermes that has remained irrelevant with his tongue inside the rotten broke anus of a miserable pig called sheggz that couldn't even level up to Kabiyesi Adekunle's occasion as a self acclaimed London big boy tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy hahaha dey don finish dem cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2022
styrese:
Hohohoho U too much kiss I knew the Fake London pig has nothing tangible to offer cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2022
styrese:
Sheggzfc should cover their ugly faces in shame undecided They lack creativity just like their olodo fave undecided see them copying Islanders blindly that had less than 4days when they had so many months to come up with something outstanding and unique sad with their audio euros lol
Hoho they are so pathetic I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2022
switlily25:
Wow!
Hermes went all out for Sheggz and their friendship is so cute!
Now I see why grandpa FC has been restless!
Lmao!
Keep winning!
Kwa kwa kwa
OH SHURRUP WITH UR BROKE DEFLATED ASSES tongue tongue how much una dead tribe representative Hermes bring tongue tongue I came here expecting to see them celebrating in a Private Jet but ofcourse segun na lamba as usual audio big sheggz thats why I call him london pig tongue tongue na only dumb cumbuckets that includes u and Hermes wey he fit dey manipulate any how dey go tongue tongue reasonable Nigerians don't take him seriously tongue tongue I like as the top men Kabiyesi Adekunle and Bryann no rate am even after toasting kabiyesi in the house tongue tongue He cant get the finalist men to lick his piggy ass like Hermes the burnt slave rat have been doing and that will continue to torment him forevertongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2022
switlily25:
How unfortunate can one be?
Choi!
The people there especially the man is far better looking than Hermes even after ur stupid editing tongue tongue tongue Ofcourse they are also way more fortunate than ur papa and Hermes combined tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OneCandleAway(f): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
OH SHURRUP WITH UR BROKE DEFLATED ASSES tongue tongue how much una dead tribe representative Hermes bring tongue tongue I came here expecting to see them celebrating in a Private Jet but ofcourse segun na lamba as usual audio big sheggz thats why I call him london pig tongue tongue na only dumb cumbuckets that includes u and Hermes wey he fit dey manipulate any how dey go tongue tongue reasonable Nigerians don't take him seriously tongue tongue I like as the top men Kabiyesi Adekunle and Bryann no rate am even after toasting kabiyesi in the house tongue tongue He cant get the finalist men to lick his piggy ass like Hermes the burnt slave rat have been doing and that will continue to torment him forevertongue tongue

Honestly apart from birthday, I expected more from sheggz based on all the boasting but na lamba. The guy isn't as rich as he claims. Maybe out of all his level he noticed he was the richest so capitalised on that. If not for Diana's age that made her not free with others, she would have been on a higher level than him afterall Diana is well travelled as well.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FocusedDiva(f): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2022
Whom God has blessed,No man can curse!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yesooo e shock u? cheesy Tatiana and his fave hermes are spineless wastes tongue U no even suppose shock cos if their is one thing I love about phyna is her vawulence and she never spared nor allowed any one take her for a ride even her friend before the show chichi tongue So if u are her true fan u should be vawulence tootongue tongue Just like I have a mind of my own to frustrate them like Kabiyesi Adekunle cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2022
FocusedDiva:
Whom God has blessed,No man can curse!
weirdo, so u dey drink tears

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FocusedDiva(f): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2022
God's Son.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.