Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,890 members, 7,863,043 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1979150 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FocusedDiva(f): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2022
Sheggz is blessed and highly favoured.
No audio Zone.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Honestly apart from birthday, I expected more from sheggz based on all the boasting but na lamba. The guy isn't as rich as he claims. Maybe out of all his level he noticed he was the richest so capitalised on that. If not for Diana's age that made her not free with others, she would have been on a higher level than him afterall Diana is well travelled as well.
Gbamest u are very sensible kiss and we are not even trolling just stating facts kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2022
FocusedDiva:
God's Son.

The car was not bought by Sheggzfc.

Sheggz bought that car last week for his birthday.

Yesterday ,10mil naira was gifted to him at the party by Sheggzfc.

He got a total of 30 mil cash gift.

The gifts are still pouring in cos somebody dropped 250k for his lunch today.

I'm happy that the love that boy received has swallowed the hate that was meant to destroy him. He doesn't even brag enough,

I Stan a fave who enters a car shop and buys a car for himself, not one hungry looking,delipated, hiv positive bambiala that posted picture of a car and manipulate his fan to buy for him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2022
Nhazeru:

I'm happy that the love that boy received has swallowed the hate that was meant to destroy him. He doesn't even brag enough,

Audio gifts to be returned to the aboki tongue tongue
for a lousy bastard that bragged more than the whole level combined of owning a street in London he is a pathological liar and failed woefully tongue tongue tongue He should have carried himself better if he knew he wasn't as rich as he claims than disgracing himself tongue tongue abi u no see beauty that said she is rich how she organized her birthday and she no brag reach ur empty shegge oo tongue tongue tongue
Shegge Fc in the deepest potorpotor tongue tongue tongue
miserable people tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2022
Wanyiagu:

Nnem put viewers discretion next time..
Haba,see as person be like vomit...Tuehhh
Hohoho my dear forgive me cheesy He is so nauseating no wonder nobody gree trend am cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2022
I never knew that Sheggz FC could dish out so much vawulence!
Lmao!
Grandpa FC hasn’t stopped wailing!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
switlily25:
I never knew that Sheggz FC could dish out so much vawulence!
Lmao!
Grandpa FC hasn’t stopped wailing!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!!
You’re obsessed with Adekunle you’re defo a weirdo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
FocusedDiva:
God's Son.
And some wailers are here saying 'Sheggz FC didn't do well', 'they copied islanders', 'I expected more from Sheggz'. grandpa fc's tears are too delicious. Keep winning Big Sheggz. More prosperous years ahead cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nhazeru:

I Stan a fave who enters a car shop and buys a car for himself, not one hungry looking,delipated, hiv positive bambiala that posted picture of a car and manipulate his fan to buy for him

He isn't called Big Sheggz for nothing cool. Haters can keep crying. Their fave no reach. At the bolded, ewee!!! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
It seems most of the housemates this season are bigger than 50 million. From Beauty who spent 50 million on birthday decorations to Christy O who recently acquired a G Wagon worth 60 million to Big Sheggz who bought himself a car. And these are just the ones we saw on social media oo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Stop linking that stinking ugly corpse of STDs to a Fresh bobo Adekunle biko...It's been ages we rejected the cursed thing !!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
queenemelda:
And some wailers are here saying 'Sheggz FC didn't do well', 'they copied islanders', 'I expected more from Sheggz'. grandpa fc's tears are too delicious. Keep winning Big Sheggz. More prosperous years ahead cool
Una prayers na abomination to God that's why ur camp was disgraced with a befitting coat of shame tongue tongue tongue haha cheesy cheesy
Even the people that said they copied Islanders were nice tongue cos they tried copying and failed horribly with the audio currencies tongue tongue I mean it was so messy in a pigsty with fellow insignificant pigs as guests tongue tongue london big boy wey level no reach to bring one top shot is a fake London pig yavkee tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
queenemelda:
It seems most of the housemates this season are bigger than 50 million. From Beauty who spent 50 million on birthday decorations to Christy O who recently acquired a G Wagon worth 60 million to Big Sheggz who bought himself a car. And these are just the ones we saw on social media oo.
U must very dumb to believe all u see on social media or Socio medium as I choose to call it tongue tongue especially from sheggz the chief lying lamba of the house!!! tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
The bromance i never thought of was Adekunle/Bryann and Sheggz/Hermes

Adekunle,Bryann and Daniella were together yesterday and i was happy to see my boy cus that boy is hiding from us

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DoveXlover: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
queenemelda:
Lol!!!
Sorry to ask but how old are you?
You are so naive.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Clement1111:

Adekunle,Bryann and Daniella were together yesterday and i was happy to see my boy cus that boy is hiding from us
Adekunle/ Bryann the real bromance that developed naturallycheesy men with balls to put boastful empty London pig sheggz in his place cheesy
Sheggz/Hermes is slavemance that didn't surprise mecheesy remember how sheggz constantly bragged about his audio riches in his level cheesy most of them were too weak and senseless to see through him including Hermes that is actually a coward without a mind of his own tongue cos if u noticed he never stood up to sheggz in the house like Adekunle the most intelligent realest man in level 1 did to the big for nothing sheggz over and over again tongue all hermes does is to bark behind or in the diary room without confronting the person face to face grin same thing he did with Bryann that he is far older than with his forged age grin So I wasn't surprised that sheggz easily manipulated him outside in the hotel room after they were flushed out of the show and Adekunle triumphed over them cheesy

Now another thing biggie would have added was given HoH winners the right to swap housemates cheesy I trust Adekunle to have swapped olodo sheggz to Level 2 cos I have a feeling asides Adekunle and few others in level 1 the level 2 had stronger personalities than level 1 that we didn't get to know more due to their laxity in the Hoh games!! I think they would have continued from were Adekunle stopped in humbling sheggz the more cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
You wish!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa
Shalaye no Dey full basket o!
Lmao!
Keep wailing!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
DoveXlover:
Lol!!!
You are so naive.
Haha u give am well my dear cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
These People dragging bella should leave the fool cheesy She is being fooled by the princess treatment shegge is giving her for now that he is desperate for relevance and to make people think his ex is a liar when he didnt have the nerves to clear himself off the accusation tongue which means the lady is 100% right!!
Most Abusees don't even know they are abused till it gets to a point of no return!! The very spiritual and intelligent ones will come out early enough but unfortunately for her she doesn't belong!!! RIP Dinky bliss of BB Mzanzi! She was such a bubbly personality sad

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Switlily25 is a good example of the girls who like bad boys but don’t like nice guys, see how she says she will stan sheggz just because he is cool with hermes, we all know how abusive and manipulative sheggz was on bbn and how he was towards his ex, so no sane person should mess with such person and see how she insults the cool gentleman called Adekunle on a daily basis. Girls love assholes.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
FocusedDiva:
Sheggz is blessed and highly favoured.
No audio Zone.
Make that person send me money na
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Switlily25 is a good example of the girls who like bad boys but don’t like nice guys, see how she says she will stan sheggz just because he is cool with hermes, we all know how abusive and manipulative sheggz was on bbn and how he was towards his ex, so no sane person should mess with such person and see how she insults the cool gentleman called Adekunle on a daily basis. Girls love assholes.
I’d Stan anyone who loves my Hermes and hates that obsolete grandpa..Okay!grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Clement1111:

Hiding ? Or faded and isn’t relevant.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Make that person send me money na
Abi ooo make u see their audio poundscheesy If they are so big and wealthy as they claim then sheggz for dey top 5 atleast even if he no win cheesy
empty bunkums dey deceive their fellow iberibes cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
switlily25:

I’d Stan anyone who loves my Hermes and hates that obsolete grandpa..Okay!grin
Unfortunately for u as usual Sheggz hates hermes tongue tongue And that's why he allowed him to rubbish himself well nationally with Chad boswick even though they both dressed together hohoho cheesy cheesy Afterall Hermes is a cheap tissue that can be used by all to him tongue We all know He never cared about ur shrine apprentice in the house that he even treated like a useless thief until he came out to see that he failed miserably in his game and fans no rate am tongue tongue he had to get the next available coward hermes to Manipulate to his side cheesy cheesy cheesy The only guy he desperately wanted to get is Kabiyesi Adekunle cos Kabiyesi has all he lacks in a man of which Kabiyesi keeps giving him ella tongue tongue
Adekunle and Bryann can never deceive each other that's the real bromance tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U must very dumb to believe all u see on social media or Socio medium as I choose to call it tongue tongue especially from sheggz the chief lying lamba of the house!!! tongue tongue
This car BIG SHEGGZ bought is really peppering you. With all the madness you have been displaying on this thread, you have some nerve calling me dumb. When phyna bought her house, you were too busy asslicking to remember that not everything on social media is real. Instead of displaying madness, hypocrisy and jealousy here, why don't you and your monikers start saving aggressively to get the car your grandpa begged for, or maybe you can swallow your rotten pride and beg Sheggz to get him one. Rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
DoveXlover:
Lol!!!
You are so naive.
I am sorry, your royal old wisdom. I am a naive child, what could I possibly know?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
queenemelda:
This car BIG SHEGGZ bought is really peppering you. With all the madness you have been displaying on this thread, you have some nerve calling me dumb. When phyna bought her house, you were too busy asslicking to remember that not everything on social media is real. Instead of displaying madness, hypocrisy and jealousy here, why don't you and your monikers start saving aggressively to get the car your grandpa begged for, or maybe you can swallow your rotten pride and beg Sheggz to get him one. Rubbish.

Of course you must include Phyna, she’s till peppering your evil spirit.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
queenemelda:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:11am On Nov 15, 2022
queenemelda:
Haha I even pitied u to call u dumb tongue Let me rephrase it u are a totally senseless aturu with ur dead brain buried inside sheggz malnurished piggy anus tongue tongue cheesy cheesy Kabiyesi Adekunle is blessed already with so many cars and assets under his belt tongue tongue or do u think is everyone that shows off like ur worthless master sheggz tongue tongue tongue
And yes I believed phyna cos she won 50m tongue tongue How much did the cursed oloribukus sheggz and Hermes win in the show Kitipka gbawa gi agba tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2022
queenemelda:
I am sorry, your royal old wisdom. I am a naive child, what could I possibly know?
Sorry for urself tongue tongue I am glad u know u don't have sense tongue tongue cheesy cheesy See neutrals giving it to u back to back hohohoho cheesy cheesy cheesy Cursed Naive granpa tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.