Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,622 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1979511 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lmao....That moment when shegs talks everybody has to stop talking cos his accent requires proper listening.

Must be weird

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

She is too unrefined, that is the problem.
Being unrefined isn’t an excuse for dormancy!
Chichi has been on the streets but she’s not street smart!
She can’t even seduce the horniest guy in that house or come up with a good strategy to stay relevant.
Na total waste waste of nyash!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tatiana4u:

She’s used to pot bellied men drooling over her in that strip club so she thought she’d use her big booty to turn the guys into simps but she’s getting the opposite result insteadgrin
Lmao!
Even when she opens her mouth to talk,she sounds like a village ashawo!
Half the time she converses idk what the heck she's saying and I think that's why she resorts to the shouting and arguments to make up

Plus her yansh too strong, her quack doctor no try at all mehn. Really wack rock hard yansh

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
So Groovy went to Sheggz to find out what was going on between him and Beauty.

Groovy - Bro tell me, is anything going on between you and her?

Sheggz - Are you mad?

Groovy - Bro I'm so sorry. Her and I are having a fight. I'm sorry

https://twitter.com/i/status/1553712751234748416

And dat Yeye Groovy dey cap for trenches people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Gerrout angry
Gerrin!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
I have a theory...

If Hermes grew up abroad he'd probably join the church of satan or one occultic organization.

He has verry weird personality.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Robertgreene1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abeg they should just leave my beauty for me ds night oo...lol...d girl is a nut case but we still like her like that...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
The stripper just said "glory be to jesus".. Lol.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Twoclans:

Babe you have started this choking thing again abi cheesy

As I wild reach,hmmmmm that choking is not for me at all.I still cringe when I remember kid and Erica's choking games.Any guy that touches my neck that way should get ready for teeth bites.

I like my life I cant take such risk.

It's just lightly wrapping fingers around the neck and a light squeeze or a mild one at best, it's not actual choking to kill (unless you're engaging in severe BDSM, then to God be your glory).

It's similar to a love bite, it is a bite, but the intent is not to cause harm, but to tease and stimulate.

The way dem dey talk the choking, you go think person don use both hands to actually squeeze the neck.

I get it is not for everybody sha, but I stand with Allysyn; if Doyin didn't have any issues with it, all is well.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Innocentchild:

Half the time she converses idk what the heck she's saying and I think that's why she resorts to the shouting and arguments to make up

Plus her yansh too strong, her quack doctor no try at all mehn. Really wack rock hard yansh
I think so too but that’s a dumb idea.
Asides her dumb conversations,she lacks etiquette!
As for that her nyash,I think she skipped post surgery massages cos that nyash too stiffgrin
Her doctor tried sha…at least e better pass mercy owngrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Twoclans:

Tohhhhhhh thank God I am not alone.

Choking and fisting is a capital NOOOOOOO.

And dogging, no f--ing way. Dog yourself angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
I have a theory...

If Hermes grew up abroad he'd probably join the church of satan or one occultic organization.

He has verry weird personality.
We love him like that!grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Twoclans:

Tohhhhhhh thank God I am not alone.

Choking and fisting is a capital NOOOOOOO.

How can you hate what you've never tried..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tatiana4u:

She can’t even seduce the horniest guy in that house or come up with a good strategy to stay relevant.

She is not a seductress. It is not all about n-yansh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
These housemates are deluded, they think they will be super stars when this over. I hope BB has mental health support for these housemates.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Oshokhai69:
Most boring housemates in Level 1: Adekunle and Wakanda. Dotun too angry

Most boring for Level 2: Christy, Daniella and Khaleed angry

You are truly watching the show. I couldn't say it better

Bunch of boring lots!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Marked what angry
I thought she moved to Hermes abi Wettin una dey report!
which Hermes. Allison is permanently beside Adekunle
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Take away her Gold digging/hoe'ish tendencies...

Doyin is wayyy hotter than bella.

Dresses better too..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DaBogu: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Most strippers are like that, they ONLY know their onions PERIOD!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tatiana4u:

As for that her nyash,I think she skipped post surgery massages cos that nyash too stiffgrin

It is as if she did underground n-yansh job, there were stories of women doing these underground n-yansh jobs and they found out these quacks were injecting cement, Polyfilla and all sorts into their customers n-yansh. When the complications start, they will start crying for help.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
The stripper just said "glory be to jesus".. Lol.
E done do abeg make una stop cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
These housemates are deluded, they think they will be super stars when this over. I hope BB has mental health support for these housemates.

Makes me remember when Sirdee said, he'd be needing body guards to move around with,when he leaves the house. Hahahahahahahahahahah!!! Abeg where the Sirdee dey biko?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:
Kess don suffer sha

Dem say why he go comot shirt?

Bella said, "I saw one body that I did not really like, one light skinned guy", they said Kess, she said, "Na wa o, he get mind Sha"

Sheggz is asking why Big Brother would allow people take off their shirts, he's particular on Kess' body. Chichi warns him to stop bodyshaming, he insists that's not what he is doing

I wonder why Sheggz has not mentioned his guy, Groovy, who also took off his shirt.
Hermes sitting with them also removed shirt.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nhazeru:

You are truly watching the show. I couldn't say it better

Bunch of boring lots!
See as Cyph stylishly comot from una borite list after that hot and sensual kiss with Doyin yesterday!
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
thatigboman1:
which Hermes. Allison is permanently beside Adekunle
What baffles me is why she chooses to suck an innocent man's energy when Hermes wants her with enough energy ready for her angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Titaniumental:

Na
In the more westernized world whr Sheggz came from,That is only attributed,to sexual domination and stuffs like dat,not in a common mini party like dat.....so yes, it's ok if Sheggz find it weird and awkward
sheggz say if u do that to girl in a club in UK, u will be jailed.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tatiana4u:

See make we talk true, her doctor no try grin grin
That thing doesn't jiggle one bit cheesy

Plus it's only appealing in outfits but when it's exposed it has spots and it's firmness can give Dangote cement a run for it's money

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
stephleena:

Makes me remember when Sirdee said, he'd be needing body guards to move around with,when he leaves the house. Hahahahahahahahahahah!!! Abeg where the Sirdee dey biko?

He said that? The delusion grin

I think females have a better chance of making some money until BB fans move on to the next set of housemates. It is a fickle world but if they hustle hard for that one year that people remember them, they can make enough money to be comfortable and set up a business or buy property.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

It is as if she did underground n-yansh job, there were stories of women doing these underground n-yansh jobs and they found out these quacks were injecting cement, Polyfilla and all sorts into their customers n-yansh. When the complications start, they will start crying for help.
Wetin I just talk grin
Yansh wey resemble cement cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Poor Phyna, she already thinks she is in a long distance relationship

This is what some girls do kiss/sleep with guys after the club and wonder why he never called back cry cry
but elo told islanders that it was not phyna he liked in trenches, but someone else
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
What baffles me is why she chooses to suck an innocent man's energy when Hermes wants her with enough energy ready for her angry

Even after Hermes confessed that he has 2 women on the outside? Would you want to be Woman Number 3? I am sorry but NO and Allysun has a right to reject Hermes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.