Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,750 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1982001 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
See what beauty has caused. Groovy wanted to eat indomie from someone's plate. He stopped and asked "wait, who cook this thing" "amaka" and he said OK and ate. Groovy doesn't want to be poisoned.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Beauty now saying that Groovy is always coming to tell her about the stuff Bryann tells him regarding their ship.

Once again, this is another Tobi, Miracle, CeeC situation.

Tobi will meet Miracle for advice, Miracle will tell him to leave the babe, Tobi will go back to CeeC and tell her what Miracle said.

Na for Beauty to accuse Groovy of sexual assault remain, before that mumu go clear eye.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Beautyyyyyyyyyy! You too argue!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Titaniumental:
So Groovy went to Sheggz to find out what was going on between him and Beauty.

Groovy - Bro tell me, is anything going on between you and her?

Sheggz - Are you mad?

Groovy - Bro I'm so sorry. Her and I are having a fight. I'm sorry

https://twitter.com/i/status/1553712751234748416

And dat Yeye Groovy dey cap for trenches people

Sheggzy can be lying joor. we have not heard Groovy version. Sheggz May be saying all that to show off to Bella. yeye boy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
thatigboman1:
See what beauty has caused. Groovy wanted to eat indomitable from someone's plate. He stopped and asked "wait, who cook this thing" "amaka" and he said OK and ate. Groovy doesn't want to be poisoned.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
I think Beauty is scared that she’s going to be disqualified or evicted tonight. All this Cho Cho Cho Cho na just coping mechanism wey she dey use to mask the fear undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Is the game plan of every woman on this show to find someone they can ship with and nothing else

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Miss Nigeria has admitted "it was a lovers fight"
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

So once u rush kiss geh ...u get level be that ....the babes u say are pinning for Bryan...who dey apply pressure on them for island?

I can get Bryan speaking that way we because wetin he sabi .....but .....

Lol

No be once you rush kiss girl, but clearly, the girl is even talking about him till now, and Beauty apparently went to give Public Service Announcement in the house that Doyin has taken Cyph off the market.

So, clearly, Cyph game work. Na only Phyna Island boy successfully collect.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
carammel:

Do you know Jumoke Odetola, an actress, ilebaye looks like her.

Trueeee. A lot..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Demnan:
I don't think he does honestly. That one is tied to Bella's waist

Sheggz does fancy her... I think he mentioned her one time

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
I hope you all watched and heard. Khalid said what Bryan said was that "if na outside world, you for don chop slap" (from ilebaye)
And he was correct. I hope you won't blame my boy for your girl's madness.

She said that's how she expresses herself. So because that's how you express yourself, they should have kept quiet and just watched you keep on ranting like a crazy woman.

She also wants to apologize for pushing ilebaye cap off, I hope ilebaye doesn't accept her apology. smiley smiley
And I hope she will learn when big brother gives her a strike.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Only shekpe fancies her!
And you think your low budget Dumelo no go fancy her too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Oshokhai69:
I think Beauty is scared that she’s going to be disqualified or evicted tonight. All this Cho Cho Cho Cho na just coping mechanism wey she dey use to mask the fear undecided

I don’t like her attitude but I hope she only gets a strike.. cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
MamBi:
Wait oh, so Shegzz went to feel out Beauty? Only decided to leave her when she told him she was with Groovy?

This is a fat lie
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tatiana4u:

She’s used to pot bellied men drooling over her in that strip club so she thought she’d use her big booty to turn the guys into simps but she’s getting the opposite result insteadgrin
Lmao!
Even when she opens her mouth to talk,she sounds like a village ashawo!
shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
thatigboman1:
See what beauty has caused. Groovy wanted to eat indomitable from someone's plate. He stopped and asked "wait, who cook this thing" "amaka" and he said OK and ate. Groovy doesn't want to be poisoned.

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
He is just afraid of bella! big for nothing man!
You're only pained cos ur John Dumelo -5.0 can only attract that Wakanda gal

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Innocentchild:
Is the game plan of every woman on this show to find someone they can ship with and nothing else

So there are no guys looking for ship Abi? tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Oshokhai69:
I wonder what would have been if Shegz found himself in the Trenches of Big Brother house cheesy
You can wonder beyond
Nothing do you

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
bukolaademi001:
I hope you all watched and heard. Khalid said what Bryan said was that "if na outside world, you for don chop slap" (from ilebaye)
And he was correct. I hope you won't blame my boy for your girl's madness.

She said that's how she expresses herself. So because that's how you express yourself, they should have kept quiet and just watched you keep on ranting like a crazy woman.

She also wants to apologize for pushing ilebaye cap off, I hope ilebaye doesn't accept her apology. smiley smiley
And I hope she will learn when big brother gives her a strike.
So he is right to say he will slap her in the outside world? Receive SENSE! strike or no strike she has learnt!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Titaniumental:

This is a fat lie
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Pls what time is live eviction show?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Why does Wizkid sound like an English teacher in this Flutterwave advert grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
MamBi:

So there are no guys looking for ship Abi? tongue
Compared to the women who are gatekeeping the men from other women angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
This hair that Phyna don dey make for Bryann since, I hope he has plans to pay her. This is proper work.

He suppose dey serve her breakfast in bed for a week
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Beauty rest oooo... Groovy no do again lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin grin Beauty, you crieeeeeeed. You wailed like a bansheee..

Khalid and Cyph no just want spoil your mind… lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
It's crazy that Beauty is here having a meltdown over Chomzy, meanwhile, when Bella noticed she and Sheggz, she no even turn am to issue like this

Top babe no be for mouth. This is the difference between someone who is confident and someone who is insecure

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
stephleena:

Makes me remember when Sirdee said, he'd be needing body guards to move around with,when he leaves the house. Hahahahahahahahahahah!!! Abeg where the Sirdee dey biko?

Lol. Sirdee is now a regular face in several Africa Magic series. He looks to be doing well as an actor, without bodyguards though grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Geezeem:
Beauty rest oooo... Groovy no do again lipsrsealed

Groovy must do o, this gal can't get over the boy. The boy is few feet away from all this her convo with Cyph and Khalid.

Make biggie sef do strike the mumu gal to reality na....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
I really hope this Phyna and Bryann friendship continues till the end of the show, and they end up being Top 2.

It will just be Efe and Bisola again.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.