Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1969832 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dannyxy:
Beauty might just get strikes, but see that disqualification, she must chop am…

Forgerrit, I am usually scared of people that support the toxic person and try to justify their action, she has apparently been enabled.

She was literally saying “called someone’s name saying I don Bleep, na me this small dey talk to anyhow, person wey I go bla bla bla”..

Illebaye tried to play and lighten the whole situation, but because she feels she is better than the housemates, she refused to listen, I know she does try this nonsense with her “clique of friends “.

Beauty is unwell plus a stubborn and very volatile person, it’s all entertainment as as at when it happens, but if she left Is left in that house she would do worse. She should be taken out to receive psychological
If I check back my post, I will see at least 3 post already predicting this, and i predicting beauty might actually harm someone in this house if she left there, when it happens, I remind una.

She should get punishment for what she has done and not what she has potential to do….

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
thatigboman1:
gofundme and endorsements for someone that got physical and got disqualified in the 1st week? Very funny. Erica and Tasha's situations are different from hers and you know it.
Someone said "How do you want to be fighting like this, with Miyonse fanbase?"

Nobody even knows her that well, she just get fanbase name two days ago, who wan do GoFundMe for her? Erica stayed till Day 65 or do, Tacha toll Day 82

Imagine leaving on Day 7, and then expecting GoFundMe and endorsement.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
See unnecessary drama for Guinness and Guinness smooth party. Imagine what will happen when Gordon's and McDowell's party take place later, a bouncer will be assigned for each housemate during the afterparty.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:

Bryann get like 4 fights for this show, and at least one strike, E sure me die.

I see it too undecided
He has anger management class to take

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Shynaboy1:
It seems as though the level 2 housemates know there's no eviction with their body languages.

Has anybody ever been evicted in week 1 from big brother's house? I need to know this.

Yes, Avala and Isilomo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

cheesy cheesy grin

Biggie didn't give us our first bbn widower for you to cap like this.

Imagine saying DW revolved around Khloe, same Khloe that was given a second chance and got evicted the following week. The!
are you sure you watched DW? Khloe re entered on day 56 and got re evicted on day 77. It wasn't the following week. Get ur facts right.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:

Someone said "How do you want to be fighting like this, with Miyonse fanbase?"

Nobody even knows her that well, she just get fanbase name two days ago, who wan do GoFundMe for her? Erica stayed till Day 65 or do, Tacha toll Day 82

Imagine leaving on Day 7, and then expecting GoFundMe and endorsement.
God bless you.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
claseek:
as in ehn, even princess, deeone and vandora that left the earliest still had their bit of content sef. DW was lit

OMG! Just remembered Princess gave us our first Amerigbo accent. grin grin grin grin

Gosh! I disliked Deeone so much. angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I had to leave, it was too toxic from Laycon Fans and Erica did not make it easy at all.

I didn't watch last season but apparently it was boring.

Yes, the general view was that the last season was boring.

At a time, I wanted to force myself to join in, but the will was not there at all.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
nooker:

The times I tuned in to the trenches, I never saw them speak. Kess, Khalid and Cyph seems to be her new found buddies

Thank you
I caught the trio discussing too when I finally tuned in

I hope that ship has been wrecked beyond repair

Make she go find another man
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
MizzD:
Adekunle doesn’t look or sound 27..He looks, dresses and acts like 30plus men
That man may not be less than 35.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
mayor1814:
Tacha watching her wawulence recruits in Erica and BEAUTY with pride. grin
Abeg no compare my Tacha and Erica with Beauty o.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrincessEstates:

Thanks o. She’s fiery, Beauty with the Sauce. wink
Too much sauce.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Housemates gather immediately!!!!!!

Biggie, we been don dey wait for a long time for this announcement.

Make it good!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ghen ghen!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
I think Biggie will issue Beauty a strike
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:

Beauty is the one hearing what she wants to hear

Bryann did not say he would slap her. Bryann said "if na outside guy on guy, and guy come meet me comot cap from my head, I go slap the guy."

He did not say he would slap Beauty. She is just repeating rubbish to convince people like you wey no watch the scene that her anger against him is justified. She is lying.

I watched.

I was only correcting the person I replied to... that it isn't people spinning, we were only repeating what Beauty said

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ghen Ghen

Biggie has asked all housemates to gather in the lounge.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Geezeem:

Thank you
I caught the trio discussing too when I finally tuned in

I hope that ship has been wrecked beyond repair

Make she go find another man

Hmm. Finding another man might only be possible when they merge the houses cos I doubt any guy in the trenches is willing to take on her brand of madness
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Bella’s tail of the house reign needs to end

Enough of the inside out dressing grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dem don gather for lounge again
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SircumzAlot: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abeg wetin groovy dey wear cheesy beauty fall my hand, ever getting close to him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Praying for Beauty. Don't want her to go home now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
I believe you are joking here. The best bbn season so far is double wahala. Even the last week of the season was filled with dramas and vawulence
If this was front page we'd have seen cheesy

" It's time to settle the argument once and for all, the ancient debate of which season of big brother Naija is truly the greatest. Come and support your favourite

Oya
Like for Double Wahala
Share for Lockdown

Let's settle this once and for all "

Mad people on this platform honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Latashia:
are you sure you watched DW? Khloe re entered on day 56 and got re evicted on day 77. It wasn't the following week. Get ur facts right.

AH! Sorry, it was about two weeks. She didn't leave enough memory for anyone to hold on to.

The only season that will give DW a run for it's money is Lockdown.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
MamBi:
Housemates gather immediately!!!!!!

Biggie, we been don dey wait for a long time for this announcement.

Make it good!

Ha thank you for the announcement here o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
thatigboman1:
how is it possible that groovy and that mad dog will talk today?

Good. May it remain so
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
MizzD:
Bella’s tail of the house reign needs to end

Enough of the inside out dressing grin

As in

The thing just dey somehow now.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
These housemates are too laid back and I hope he penalizes them for their unruly behaviors!
Nonsense!
Biggy give all of dem strike Abeg!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Shynaboy1:
It seems as though the level 2 housemates know there's no eviction with their body languages.

Has anybody ever been evicted in week 1 from big brother's house? I need to know this.
yes o. In big brother naija, Avilla and Isolomo. Without voting sef. 1st time people were evicted in big brother without viewers voting.
In big brother Africa, happened too. The one that had zainab, maneta and dkb (that were later disqualified). Housemates came in and were called in that night to nominate. And they were like "that tall fair with tattoo on her left shoulder, I dont know her name. That boy in dreadlocks I don't know his name" and voting commenced following day and on Sunday there was eviction.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
carammel:

That man may not be less than 35.

Lmao grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
We have started watching clip so early

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.