Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,158 members, 7,842,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1962116 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Geezeem:

I laughed eh... it was so funny
She say whether nah ship them come here come do cheesy
Exactly, I'm not a ship person
Part of why I despised Jezebel and her fans when she was roped in with my Emena
I want to see drama and conflict from all angles not lovey dovey and kumbaya
Abeg Abeg Abeg all man and woman to themselves let everything just scatter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
stephleena:
I need vawulence .. peace isn't and NEVER should be an option. But I hate pri.ck induced vawulence and fights.

I wish Chichi and chomzy would be true to their words and break and burn up, every ship and anything that looks like relationship..let choas and turbulence be the order of the day in Biggie's house. I didn't subscribe to see housemates, doing August meeting, Holding hands and singing kumbaya and hallelujah! I hate fight and reconciliation immediately, let there be total WAR!!!!

Mtcheeeew... I need raw pettiness

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Eeghe:

I dont want a DQ ooo, its too early
2 strikes at most please

Did you see all the things she did?
Did you hear all the things she said?
It's good for the drama but that kind of person can get very physically aggressive and cause harm to other housemates.

Beauty is a psycho with a fine face so it's easy to undermine her narcissistic capabilities.

If not for Cyph holding her back and literally blocking her path, it would have been a different story. She even said she would repeat her actions if such a scenario happens again. That's a disqualification for me, but this is BBN and Biggie always comes up with surprises.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Innocentchild:

Exactly, I'm not a ship person
Part of why I despised Jezebel when she was roped in with my Emena
Abeg all man to himself let everything just scatter

Housemates have studied previous seasons, they know shipping is what gets them attention, so unfortunately housemates will continue to force shipping unless the viewers start evicting shipping couples.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
SoiSoi13:

Then what's he doing there in the first place?

Bigbrother is not all about relationships & Shipping you know, it's about you selling yourself to an audience to idolize you, and you becoming a brand yourself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
I’m dying to see the look on Beauty’s face when biggie issues one or two strikes for her, I’m not expecting disqualification sha but biggie can be funny atimes so I won’t be surprised if she was DQ lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
COOL10:

It's good for the drama but that kind of person can get very physically aggressive and cause harm to other housemates.

Beauty is a psycho with a fine face so it's easy to undermine her narcissistic capabilities.

If not for Cyph holding her back and literally blocking her path, it would have been a different story. She even said she would repeat her actions if such a scenario happens again. That's a disqualification for me, but this is BBN and Biggie always comes up with surprises.

You are exaggerating. There was alcohol involved, maybe BB should stop plying them with alcohol from now on.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Amya:

If she gets disqualified this early, it will have a ripple effect on the other HMs and they may become too cautious and this may end up making the show unwatchable.
Na two strike sure for her...

Any body calling for disqualification at this early stage..is not being true to his or herself..

Before they wilm convert this season to shine ya eye kumbaya season..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
I think it's strike time.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

You are exaggerating. There was alcohol involved, maybe BB should stop plying them with alcohol from now on.

Erica madness was alcohol induced too but she still chop DQ, it’s not on biggie how you behave after getting high or drunk.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dem don gather for lounge
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Judgment Time. Oh my beauty
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Beauty has said multiple times, both last night when she was having her meltdown, and today when she was recounting what happened to Kess, that this had nothing to do with alcohol.

She said if the scenario plays out again, she would do the same thing

You guys should actually leave alcohol out of her fvck up, this is not on Biggie or alcohol, the person wey do am talk say she use clear eye do something.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

This your excuse is dead on arrival because Beauty already used her mouth to say that she wasn't drunk when she did all that. Go and watch the clips again. She already used her mouth to disqualify the excuse of alcohol. Now you see why I said she's stupid. Let her take responsibility for her actions. She's an adult.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
nazablossom:

I think there's something in that house that affects them psychologically. I can't just place it. Most of them tend to forget their mission immediately they enter the house. Every season, it keeps happening
You are not far from the truth but I think the problem isn’t the house,it’s the clash of different characters,auras and spirits!
Even in the playboy mansion,bunnies(as they are called) clash from time to time,some breakdown,Some lose focus while some leave for certain reasons.
Na normal thing nagrin
That’s why only those who are emotionally and spiritually strong make it to the finalsgrin
Although many people are mentally I’ll but they don’t show it until they are triggered.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
COOL10:

See
We know she's mad
We're not disputing her madness

I just watched her convo just now where she's justifying her actions by saying she's in an abnormal place so yes she is indeed unhinged

But that's more reason why she needs to stay, if someone can react like this in just merely a week without the influence of shayo oh

Then imagine what she's truly capable of, it'd be fun to see her spiral and watch her unravel as the game progresses.

So she's very much needed abeg

And if someone really needs to pay for Beauty's actions then Christy the water bottle masseuse can sacrifice herself instead

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
nazablossom:
But senseless tongue
And stupid!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Yes Dami and Indiyah's family were grilling Dami and Tasha's father told Andrew not to mention CoCo. In real life we know the parents will tell their kids to run away and block and delete these cheating partners.

Hehe don’t be too sure.. some parents would even be advocate of forgiveness and moving on.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
MizzD:
Dotun looking sweet as usual! kiss He sounds so much like Frood
you are so ryt. I tot I was the only one that noticed.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
carammel:

Groovy owes her everything in this situation, he is the centre of the matter, all he had to do was what Cyph did.
Her outburst is courtesy of him, he is the type that would cheat and beg, cheat again and beg, and continue cheating until the woman gets tired. If he wants to be in a relationship with her, he should be exclusive, if he cannot keep up, he should free her rather than beg everytime she complains and keep leading her on.
I’m not excusing Beauty’s behavior, she deserves whatever punishment she gets but then, all she needed last night was for Groovy to pull her to him, kiss her and send her to bed.

Hei Ghod, Mz carammel is shipping lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
geezprince:
he talk plenty things o. Mostly about emotional intelligence sha. How people dey talk anyhow without considering how their yarns and actions dey affect others. Chichi, doyin, Allyson and Sheggz were discussed.

Resident gossip undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ok we up…

Trenches will feed you guys entertainment as usual today, and I will be here to tell you about it.

Aren’t you bored of your island, come live the life with the trenches housemates. Nail biting, t.v smashing drama awaits you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fabulous85: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Eeghe:

I dont want a DQ ooo, its too early
2 strikes at most please
I think it is actually part of her strategy or game plan to be disqualified. Erica and tasha have made that behaviour very lucrative. She must have figured out the 'fans' will take care of her. A gofundme will like be set up to make millions for her, endorsement etc. She will likely be richer than the winner.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
No strike?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Geezeem:

Resident gossip undecided

As in! The only time I see Adekunle active is when he's gossiping

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Chi chi and Chomzy say they like Doyin..

Chi chi i believe, Chomzy, if you say so lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Latashia:
So he is right to say he will slap her in the outside world? Receive SENSE! strike or no strike she has learnt!
You can see what I put in bracket. She for don collect slap from ilebaye!! Make everybody rest abeg. You people are trying to shift focus from Beauty to Bryan. Blame everyone except her for her own actions . Make we all rest sha, since she has learnt her lesson wink wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Titaniumental:

And you think your low budget Dumelo no go fancy her too
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Amya:

If she gets disqualified this early, it will have a ripple effect on the other HMs and they may become too cautious and this may end up making the show unwatchable.

Biggie disqualified not 1 but 2 housemates quite early, yet double wahala remains one of the interesting seasons.

Make she come home, she dey craze. cheesy undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

My Mike ke.....didn't hate him but he wasn't my fave...na mercy i stan that year

My former in-law undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
COOL10:

This your excuse is dead on arrival because Beauty already used her mouth to say that she wasn't drunk when she did all that. Go and watch the clips again. She already used her mouth to disqualify the excuse of alcohol. Now you see why I said she's stupid. Let her take responsibility for her actions. She's an adult.
she wasn't drunk 1 bit. She remembered everything she said and to whom and what others said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.