Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954584 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by LoveGifted(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
I like that Dotun is really making Deji feel at home. It's not easy coming to live in a place where you meet 12 people who already live and vibe together.

You then have to learn to relate with all of them at once. Can be a little in tense but it's doable. It's just left for the existing housemates to make him part of them. That would relieve the tension he might be feeling.

Good job Dotun. You are a good friend.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Giel:
Lol, it seems Adekunle wants to define what they are and It seems Allysyn is just saying that they are good friends and she doesn't know about ship.
She is giggling and laughing alot. One word one giggle.

Allysyn abeg. You have spent a good 7 days following a man about now you're trying to act shy because he wants to define what you guys are. Abeg abeg abeg
So you want the benefits of gumbody without doing the work required in ship.
You lie cheesy
Hmmm, i hope it’s not what i am thinking.
After going after him aggressively, he is beginning to like you and now you are saying its just friendship..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

No...he started that talk yesterday after the party ...allyson asked them to continue the talk tomorrow

Awwww, I am happy for Allyson. I wish them the best. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Amaka is getting jabs and it's really nice to watch.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
HajiaNotu:
Just curious( we dey argue for here grin

Who fine pass
Lolu or Adekunle?

Who be lolu? Double wahala lolu?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:
You see now the problem of having such an outburst in a house, is that you isolate and alienate yourself

The rest of the house will be vibing, Beauty will have to be in a corner sulking, with whoever's turn it is to listen to and babysit her between Kess, Khalid and Cyph.

The ladies no even dey too follow her talk again. It just created this very awkward situation, and it potentially leads to a mind fvck.
We go con dey hear "most hated housemate"
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:

Who be lolu? Double wahala lolu?

Stopeeett grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

She will be an easy nomination until they merge the house and she has to make sure she wins the HOH competition.

I don't think her fellow HMs have the power to nominate. It is the island Housemates that can nominate Mainland people, if they (island) win HoH.

It's not the nominations that will mess with her most, although if those other guys hear of her Strike thing, they may be compelled to nominate her.

It is the fact that the house will alienate her and the entire thing will affect her mentally. I remember after Erica's outburst, the last thing I wanted was her remaining in the house, because after people have seen you at your worst in that manner, things may never quite be the same.

I don't know if the person in question has enough self awareness to feel shame, but I would think just being in that house will be a task for her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

The ugly duckling becomes the swan grin

Like a butterfly is emerging, ha!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
It’s how Elo, Chomzy and Shegzz pronounced bio-oil for me grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
carammel:

Hmmm, i hope it’s not what i am thinking.
After going after him aggressively, he is beginning to like you and now you are saying its just friendship..
I no just understand the girl, maybe she wants Adekunle to chase her sha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
fitzmayowa:

She is going to play everybody hate me card and it's going to work, she is already isolating herself and that plays into that narrative.....

Does this tactic work? If one is nominated every week fans will be exhausted with trying to save her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
kowema:

Well since last night after the party, they have been dragging Sheggz like Tiger gen. Chi Chi and Chiomzy. Chi Chi called him out for some things he said that he is not dating Bella just vibing. Chiomzy kept laughing like she agreed.
Chi Chi further told him his ship is fake cus he was also feeling Beauty at the party too. Sheggz kept trying to explain and later tried to dismiss Chi Chi by making a statement "Your ass is active", Chi Chi immediately responded " Your Dick is active".

Ahhh, this much? Him self needs to set boundaries. He does not need to update anybody on his relationship with Belle. He is just giving them ammunition.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Is like no more Friday arena games

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
bukolaademi001:
We go con dey hear "most hated housemate"

Na wetin her fans dey go for. Na why Bryann no fit drink water drop cup now without them crying about how he hates her

It is always the same card. The thing now be say all these their most hated thing, go come deny some other female housemate of attention, between Bella and Phyna or even both of them.

We go just dey watch Bryann vs. Beauty show. Na the narrative we go dey see now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Goalnaldo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Why is beauty apologizing. Wetin she do??
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
This duarag really helped Prince sha .

Looks good on shegz(abi wetin be his name) also.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Does this tactic work? If one is nominated every week fans will be exhausted with trying to save her.

This is a classic Cee C tactics playing out here.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:

I don't think her fellow HMs have the power to nominate. It is the island Housemates that can nominate Mainland people, if they (island) win HoH.

It's not the nominations that will mess with her most, although if those other guys hear of her Strike thing, they may be compelled to nominate her.

It is the fact that the house will alienate her and the entire thing will affect her mentally. I remember after Erica's outburst, the last thing I wanted was her remaining in the house, because after people have seen you at your worst in that manner, things may never quite be the same.

I don't know if the person in question has enough self awareness to feel shame, but I would think just being in that house will be a task for her.

I agree it is the casting to the wilderness that affects the mind the most and there is nothing worse than being alone in a house full of plenty. She has wrecked her game. I feel sorry for her. Can she redeem herself?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by LoveGifted(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
So Uncle Sheggz has travelled round the world. Okay o.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dotun! Is it food you came to eat in this life grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Allysyn is possessed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Daniella downloading all the gist to Modella.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:

Na wetin her fans dey go for. Na why Bryann no fit drink water drop cup now without them crying about how he hates her

It is always the same card. The thing now be say all these their most hated thing, go come deny some other female housemate of attention, between Bella and Phyna or even both of them.

We go just dey watch Bryann vs. Beauty show. Na the narrative we go dey see now.
The season is slowly becoming like others before it. By week 3, everything go don set fully.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Karac: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Oshokhai69:
This Hermes don dey run mad o undecided

Everyone can shadow box but Hermes can't?na una go choke las las!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by LoveGifted(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
This Diane has a funny accent. Makes me laugh sometimes.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sheggz is still clearing someone for being disrespectful
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jesuuuuuu! Deji is the 16th child…. Mehn, some men procreate oh….

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
safarigirl:

Make we dey watch the show sha. We will see how it will play out in the end grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Innocentchild:

Show lasts for 10 weeks
Is the season currently in progress grin grin
Which kind rubbish talk be this abeg cheesy, you're sounding as if footballers are prohibited from taking part in competitions outside football as long as they are in contract with their club cheesy
Now listen well......

Yes,Players are highly prohibited from such.

African Players still struggle to get permission from their clubs in Europe to participate in AFCON,how much more then BBN.

And Yes Football season is back
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
I hope Diana is not falling for my Deji undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.