Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1949279 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
MizzD:
Thanks Kayode .. he should go for Idols or the voice undecided

grin Glad Ebuka told them that their assignment is to entertain and not treat this as "The Voice" or "Pop Idol" angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hudson777: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
LoveGifted:
Wow...this Diane is so honest about her age. Some people would have lied.

But to be very honest, I love the fact that they put all the matured housemates in the same house (the main house).

While the "growing" housemates are in the "children department" upstairs making noise and playing with colours grin

I watch the matured housemates more cos I enjoy them more.
very true lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
If Deji was sent to break Sheggz and Bella situation, then it is a mission impossible for him.
Bella is not easy to penetrate, unless u would have to work ten times harder than Sheggz.

In other words he will have to become the greater version of Ozo or Saga to accomplish dat mission

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Amillionnn:
Hermes gives me depressed vibe. I hope I’m wrong. He just seems like he is sad.

Yes, very
I see it too embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fine boys hardly have agbero traits, they are either reserved, mildly outgoing, mostly prim and proper.
Case study: fine men that have graced bbn.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Amillionnn:
He seems to be dealing with a lot

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
I dont know how I feel about hermes.

I just keep expecting him to go off like kayve.

God Abeg ohhhh .

Page 500 guys .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
500!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tatiana4u:

You are not far from the truth but I think the problem isn’t the house,it’s the clash of different characters,auras and spirits!
Even in the playboy mansion,bunnies(as they are called) clash from time to time,some breakdown,Some lose focus while some leave for certain reasons.
Na normal thing nagrin
That’s why only those who are emotionally and spiritually strong make it to the finalsgrin
Although many people are mentally I’ll but they don’t show it until they are triggered.
You have said it all. In a nutshell, many are mad but few are roaming grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
scondy:
Why is shegz always in his feelings...for a guy that projects himself as all that ...he is too insecure

I doubt it

He is the most picked on housemate inside and outside

Is he the first to ship on the show?

Let Chichi go and tell Bella her ship is fake. Why are they asking Sheggz stuff? Is he shipping all by himself?

Better still, they should go and query AllAde about their budding ship undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
I did say from the start that I don’t think he is playing a game with Bella. I’m not with the popular opinion. I actually think his actions towards Bella are real. It may have happened fast just because they are in a confined space

The only thing I didn’t like about him was the jealous streak and the way he went about with his passive aggression towards Adekunle.

He is not a bad person and I think he wears his heart on his sleeve. However Naija no Dey like SIMP.

Geezeem:

I like Sheggz

I've looked beyond the simping charges against him to really see him for who he is

He is not a bad person. There is no meanness in him. He is not playing a hurtful game

I don't know why he says some of the things he says but they don't even come out sounding like he is bragging,

No one is dragging Hermes for sulking over a rejection for days now and saying stuff... so we can accommodate Sheggz for his supposedly lambas

I like him honestly

I feel compassionate towards him and I am not even sure why

I just know he is not arrogant, does not go about hurting people. He just tells his stories and laughs...

I am almost becoming protective of him with the way he is bashed here lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Amillionnn:

Herme's life in reality is basically Battle battle battle.
Battle to win, battle for acceptance, battle for family etc. No free handout.
The house is like some major vacation from his struggles and he tries not to get absolved into the facade that this enjoyment, stress free moment is his reality.
I believe this is why he withdraws periodically to have lone times and remind himself that this may not last and he shouldn't get comfortable.

People like him have their strength in their mind.
Penetrate his mind and you get him. Wether negatively or positively.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
I am liking ChiChi. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Twoclans:

God Abeg ohhhh .

Page 500 guys .
Back to sender!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
carammel:
Fine boys hardly have agbero traits, they are either reserved, mildly outgoing, mostly prim and proper.
Case study: fine men that have graced bbn.

Neo? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SircumzAlot: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
This Christy O conversation, is the kind of conversation that I expect a house girl to have with the driver.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
MamBi:

Ahhh, this much? Him self needs to set boundaries. He does not need to update anybody on his relationship with Belle. He is just giving them ammunition .

Honestly lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Even the fake housemate no fine reach Sheggz.
Sheggz be showing haters shegge.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Neo? undecided

Neo small....tayo faniran ....lol

Fine boy wey mad gaan
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Twoclans:

God Abeg ohhhh .

Page 500 guys .
joblessness
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Why is Sheggz always following Bella around?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hudson777: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
There’s something about this chichi I don’t get,she hardly has proper conversations

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Geezeem:

I doubt it

He is the most picked on housemate inside and outside

Is he the rest to ship on the show?

Let Chichi go and tell Bella her ship is fake. Why are they asking Sheggz stuff? Is he shipping all by himself?

Better still, they should go and query AllAde about their budding ship undecided

This is on him though. He’s always bringing the housemates into his business all to sell himself as the ideal guy / perfect lover. Let him keep quiet for two days and HMs will stop being in his business, hopefully .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sjx566: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Titaniumental:
Even the fake housemate no fine reach Sheggz.
Sheggz be showing haters shegge.
the guy enter house see shegz him morale reduce small grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hudson777: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hermes in his feelings trying to motivate himself,he seems like the only focused person in this show,the rest day think about shipping

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KnackAmPlank: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Adekunle ,Sheggz and Deji are from Lagos State

Lagos boys dey fine well well

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
LoveGifted:
Wow...this Diane is so honest about her age. Some people would have lied.

But to be very honest, I love the fact that they put all the matured housemates in the same house (the main house).

While the "growing" housemates are in the "children department" upstairs making noise and playing with colours grin

I watch the matured housemates more cos I enjoy them more.

You are not nice grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hmm
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Who dey totori Giddyfia grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Omo this guy laughter dey funny me
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
MizzD:

This is on him though. He’s always bringing the housemates into his business all to sell himself as the ideal guy / perfect lover. Let him keep quiet for two days and HMs will stop being in his business, hopefully .

He is doing too much. He is always drawing attention to his accent, the fact that he is British Nigerian etc. as why he would never win. Then he tries to sell his market and say he is the perfect man. I don't believe him. He looks like a playboy who is not even into black girls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.