Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1943799 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Giddy stop wasting your energy on that dry old woman.
So because she is old, she doesn’t deserve some manlove. undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Just like how Kidd dey pieces Erica toto that year without stress and you were defending it with your life grin grin
grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
I like PharmSavi's spirit.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Modella looks kinda fine today.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Stillwhites(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Thank you.
Welcome but pls dnt respond to his pm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
ThierryJay:

She already defeated Ares, God of war, stronger than Hermes. Hermes is no match.

That said, I actually confused Ares for Hermes(Mercury) in my initial post. Hermes is actually a gentle messenger god and not a villain.

Comics end in the favor of who ever the writer chooses. If we are being honest princess diana is no match for the God of war. She can't even take on darkseid. But then.. comics and cheating.

Hermes(nigerian version) will last long in the show.. he's unique which makes him standout. His chances of winning tho.. not so much.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vijuchoco(f): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:
E fit be my eye, but this game looks exactly like football to me.

I thought they were supposed to come up with something new and original.
Hi.. Good day..
Do you have an idea how the winner prediction is done for this season? I heard entry closes on 5th of August..
What I'm seeing online is not it at all.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Adekunle and Allyson are so useless in that house!
All they do is sleep,eat and talk absolute nonsense!
Biggy Abeg put everyone up for eviction next week and evict 10 housemates at once!
Nonsense!
grin grin

e fit affect better peepoo o

Stopeet cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnIimitedGrace: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Thank you.
this is the picture of the troll you're responding to.
He is the same person as FiremanX
Just ignore the ugly idiot

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FiremanX: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:

It seems you both have something in common…I hope I’m not wrong
We don't have anything in common,,,,I followed him so that I can report him to the mods,,, Biglittlelois complained few days ago that he was trolling her and I had to do something about it,,,,most of his accounts that I followed have been banned and I will get this one he opened recently banned again,,,
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Trenches housemates have given SupaKomando so much PR in their daily tasks

Dem dey name drop that brand regularly. Dem sabi work

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
MizzD:
Aww .. Bella is sold on this too.. she’s embracing the whole wedding and intro thing

Shella shippers, please welcome me .. Monaco wedding loading
It will still end in premium tears tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
If i could be pharmsavy for a day... I'd go to the room, back my bags and voluntarily exist the show.

I mean he has zero probability of winning.

He doesnt have the face or persona for endorsements.

Who the HECK PICKED HIM!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
So how did you get his full names and picture from Facebook?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FiremanX: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Rule 2, 8 and 19

Using alternate account after being banned,,,, posting false information and insulting Nairalanders,,,
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
PimpasParadise:

grin grin

e fit affect better peepoo o

Stopeet cheesy
If they remove 10 borites and replace them with better ones,the show will be more interestinggrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Vijuchoco:
Hi.. Good day..
Do you have an idea how the winner prediction is done for this season? I heard entry closes on 5th of August..
What I'm seeing online is not it at all.

I'm sorry, I don't have any immediate information concerning this.

But I'll ask around, and if I learn anything, I'll get back to you on it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
If i could be pharmsavy for a day... I'd go to the room, back my bags and voluntarily exist the show.

vawulence
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

I doubt if he even has fans. Only to be literally raising eyebrows upandan. Christy O is 100 times livelier and more active than this dull phamsavi.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bada007(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Yes they have Saturday night party and HoH challenge together. Any house that HOH emerges from is automatically saved from eviction. HOH will nominate five people from the other house and put them up for eviction.
thanks very much but since they are in different house how will hoh get to know who is preferred a competition and nominate him or her
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Giddy stop wasting your energy on that dry old woman.
So 34 is old, they should change your name to UncannyMumu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Comics end in the favor of who ever the writer chooses. If we are being honest princess diana is no match for the God of war. She can't even take on darkseid. But then.. comics and cheating.

Hermes(nigerian version) will last long in the show.. he's unique which makes him standout. His chances of winning tho.. not so much.

Lol, god of war (comic version) also lasted long in the series only to fall to the ultimate winner. So we are basically saying the same thing grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FiremanX: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:

So how did you get his picture from Facebook?
Don't believe him,,,me and stillwhites are different person entirely,,,he just wants to confuse and deceive u,,, that's how he operates,, it's better u don't reply him again so that he won't fool u,,,
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Amaka is the most disappointing Trenches housemate Sha

She came on stage with all that attitude, only to become Iya Basira Lite in the house; cooking everyday and talking a big game about all the guys she no fit approach, while constantly making unsolicited comments over other people's romantic interests

Nothing pain me pass make babe wey gather like that dey disappear for house.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
As regards splitting of legs.
Trenchers are more willing.
Islanders are secret slųts but pretend alot.
sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnIimitedGrace: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:

So how did you get his full names and picture from Facebook?
He posted it himself and he didn't deny it.
See his quote below
Stillwhites:
This is not the first time my pictures are on NL so i am not bothered.Infact take one including my phone nunber 07087697805
There's a thread he created while asking a certain lady to add him up on Facebook, he dropped his Facebook sobriquet.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:

If they remove 10 borites and replace them with better ones,the show will be more interestinggrin
But U that has been in naraland for over 3yrs still sound more boring and dumb than housemates that haven't stayed upto a fortnight yetcheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
bada007:
thanks very much but since they are in different house how will hoh get to know who is preferred a competition and nominate him or her

They pick based on Housemates who stand out in the HoH games and Friday task presentations
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Maybe. Baybee
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Modella looks kinda fine today.
she’s got the body. I like her body shape

Nah only her face I don’t really fancy and it’s bcs of her wig grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is what happens when you don’t mind your business..even if you mean well,your concern will be bite you in the ass!
Amaka was right about Khalid but she too dey do cho cho cho!
Now,Daniella has told him everything and she’s now the foolish one!
Na wa!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.