Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954685 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
kendrick93:

She doesn't look comfortable at times
We no wan here say somebody touch anybody inappropriately o...she was the one who went to sit astride him (cow girl style) when he came in during her mini basketball drill with Hermes cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
meobizy:
What is in this trenches that makes them always go at each other? Every day na one argument or the other.
Too many young and outspoken personalities in Ajegunle villa while Island get too many elders!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Doyin wants to gossip but Deji's voice is too loud cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
abeg Biggie give Deji task?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lol konji wan keee sege
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
meobizy:
What is in this trenches that makes them always go at each other? Every day na one argument or the other.

It’s because Biggie went to put 13 grownups in a space that’s not up to half a plot of land.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Lmao for real?..
When did this disgusting conversation happen.
Yep!...I think it was yesterday.... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
COOL10:
Doyin wants to gossip but Deji's voice is too loud cheesy

Deji na crook the boy no send at all....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nefort:
I haven't seen a single fine girl in this BBN edition. Without fine girls nothing is there for me to watch.

But you know no one is forcing you to watch, right?
PS: I could help you with clay, so you can mould your own special 'fine girls '

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lol I pity this islanders, the day they mix, I hope we still have like 8 vs 8, trenches guys go too worry them..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
100naira:
abeg Biggie give Deji task?
Demi will soon forget he's a "fake haas met" ...Doyin has him already I think cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Deji said it is Diana and Chichi he likes, because they are always alone

Doyin said "But me too, I am always alone"

After she don tell am say dem kiss and choke her for party, she still dey parade herself as lonely

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Deji na crook the boy no send at all....

The guy dey make me laugh. I like the way he's unapologetically masculine.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:

If you dey find respect, go collect am for your Papa house, no be Biggie house. Na so Boma been wan dey talk rubbish for where Angel dey.

Nigerians like using age to intimidate younger people and tell them they should accept disrespect.

Once an older Nigerian person starts talking about age, it is because they want the right to misyarn without being challenged

If na by respect, if you carry yourself in a respectable manner, you will be respected, but if you do anyhow, you go collect.

Be forming woke there...in any gathering ...be u in Nigeria or anywhere else on the world...u show respect to pple ....u don't just ask people to shut up ...keep quiet ....cos u find urself in a room with others especially in obvious situations where u know they r much older.

This doesn't mean there can't be issues once a while where u may lash out emotionally ....but just talking carelessly cos u feel u have a right to is just not right at all.

Bryan and ilebaye are very very disrespectful....and it becomes more shocking when u consider their age ....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Ilebaye is rude.. Lmao . Like in a very badd wayyy... christ.

This is the type of girl that can pour you acid if you cheat on her.

Very rude geh...forming I can say whatever I wanna say ....if I shut u up ...u can tell me...u can imagine....that other low budget rema too go dey cap nonsense....

Very disrespectful children

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
I will be tuning to island to catch agenda, their watchers under report their shenanigans and rubbish…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hermes, shella, Chomzy are gossiping beauty and talking badly about her
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lol, they don dey table Beauty matter.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
scondy:

Be forming woke there...in any gathering ...be u in Nigeria or anywhere else on the world...u show respect to pple ....u don't just ask people to shut up ...keep quiet ....cos u find urself in a room with others especially in obvious situations where u know they r much older.

This doesn't mean there can't be issues once a while where u may lash out emotionally ....but just talking carelessly cos u feel u have a right to is just not right at all.

Bryan and ilebaye are very very disrespectful....and it becomes more shocking when u consider their age ....

Be looking for respect up and down, na frustration go just dey carry you go where you no know

Everyone will not respect you, you sef you need to know how to respect yourself and stop searching for respect up and down.

Look where you dey first, before you begin dey find who go respect you. It is only in Nigeria that people exaggerate this respect.

You're saying Ilebaye should respect people who constantly refer to her as a small pikin? Do they respect her?

Bryann and Ilebaye are not very disrespectful, and for you to suggest that their age should be considered on the disrespect mantra, justifies my belief that you subscribe to the same idea of respect the average older Nigerian has. You think older people can disrespect younger people, but the younger people cannot return that energy.

Once again, if you dey find respect, go your Papa house.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
safarigirl:

Make dem dey talk dey go.

When Cross been dey follow small children waka, he no come dey tell them say dem no senior him mama last born.

If you enter Biggie house, just drop your age for door, na the best way to enjoy the house.

No be why small geh mess am up for reunion show....since he no give himself brain to know who to roll with or not...

I for one can relate well with much younger pple but it would be those i know understand boundaries and know not to use the closeness as an excuse to disrespect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin Hermes said, and insinuated beauty is playing games and using groovy to get to the final

Bella said according to beauty “she doesn’t see her and groovy outside the house, she sees she and Sheggs”

They insinuate beauty is flirt and is after all the island guys…

Dear readers, do with this information what you will ..
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
In this age and time , if you want respect , you have to earn it .

Take a look at Diana , she respects herself therefore other HMS respect her , that’s a mature person there .

Phyna and the likes are really stupid for trying to force respect, respect is not forced . It’s earned . From the get go , they didn’t portray themselves like someone who needs to be respected. So they should deal with whatever that comes there way . Sefini.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
scondy:

No be why small geh mess am up for reunion show....since he no give himself brain to know who to roll with or not...

I for one can relate well with much younger pple but it would be those i know understand boundaries and know not to use the closeness as an excuse to disrespect

Lol

Small girl mess herself up for Reunion O, not Cross. The small girl just exposed her age with her utterances, and got properly schooled.

She no see breathing space.

Once again, if you dey find respect up and down, frustration go finish you. Learn how to adjust according to where you are, keep interactions brief if you must, but no be to dey shout "I senior you" up and down

The moment you have to raise your age as a point of argument, you have already disgraced that age with your behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dannyxy:
grin Hermes says and insinuated beauty is playing games and using groovy to get to the final

Bella said, beauty said “she doesn’t see her and groovy outside the house, she sees she and Sheggs”

They insinuate beauty is flirt and is after all the island guys…

Dear readers, do with this information what you will ..
grin

It's actually the truth... groovy and bella ship is like eric and lilo... she's only with him cos he's the best thing closest to her.. outside would be a different story.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2022
cheesy cheesy
So Beauty told Sheggz that she doesn't see anything tangible happening between her and Groovy outside the house. She told Sheggz that she believes she and Sheggz will be very close outside the house. Sheggz told only Bella that second part and now Bella has told Chomzy and Hermes albeit in front of Sheggz.

They say Beauty is very hypocritical. Doing even worse things than she accuses Groovy of.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiefheywhy:

Take a look at Diana , she respects herself therefore other HMS respect her , that’s a mature person there .

Phyna and the likes are really stupid for trying to force respect, respect is not forced . It’s earned . From the get go , they didn’t portray themselves like someone who needs to be respected. So they should deal with whatever that comes their way . Sefini.

Exactly

That rubbish they were doing last night, counting condoms and teasing people about whatever they were doing beneath the sheets, it was not respectable behaviour.

You cannot behave like that finish, and come out to be demanding respect. Dey one place.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2022
bentenny:
Na this same age matter cause casala for SYE btw Boma and Angel
One thing people need to understand is that when you are on a platform like BBN,your age counts for nothing...
Just respect and be tolerant with everyone!
If you dont like what someone said,go latter and table the matter before the person!
Well this is what we signed up for....This is better than banana Island where we get too many motivational speakers and elders!

See island ehn...there is maturity ....and that is why I can't stand trenches.....the immaturity is alarming....

Maturity is understanding that there are boundaries and you can't just address people anyhow cos u feel u are on same platform with them. U read the room. U understand that this platform may have brought us together but we are all at different levels in life. Yes, issues may crop up once a while. But it cant be default setting to just be capping anyhow.

See those guys in island...u ll see they respect each other...talking about the men now...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 12:03am On Aug 04, 2022
Phyna is working hard to prove she can actually do the presentation.. its cute to see...

She knows she's actually not as smart or well educated as the others and its starting to get to her.

No more jokes to cover the shame.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:04am On Aug 04, 2022
COOL10:

The guy dey make me laugh. I like the way he's unapologetically masculine.

I think that's what Doyin really likes in a guy....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:04am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiefheywhy:

Phyna and the likes are really stupid for trying to force respect, respect is not forced . It’s earned . From the get go , they didn’t portray themselves like someone who needs to be respected. So they should deal with whatever that comes their way . Sefini.

You have said it all.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:05am On Aug 04, 2022
Anyway, plenty gum body with man will surely end in see finish.

See as dem don cast a whole MBGN for Level 1, dem go come dey look her somehow on Saturday, as dem don table her matter.

Nothing worse pass make dem cast you for rival house, because you no go get opportunity to redeem your image

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:05am On Aug 04, 2022
Sheggz dey find kiss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.