Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955585 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Beauty likes shouting too much . I can’t deal with someone that gets angry at their own voice .

Like hearing her own voice just fuels the anger more .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:32am On Aug 04, 2022
Lhimeet:
Make this Beauty try dey rest... sad

She reminds me of a friend of mine, that could go on and on.

As in, even me sef wey like talk, when I meet am, I weak.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:34am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiefheywhy:
Beauty likes shouting too much . I can’t deal with someone that gets angry at their own voice .

She agitates herself.

Half the time, the person she is vexing over, dey one place dey sleep.

I know how much anger can lead to chest pain, and I'm amazed at how long she can carry on sometimes. I would legit feel sick if I went on for that long,

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:35am On Aug 04, 2022
Ilebaye is asking Kess who he thinks will cry between herself and Bryann. She's talking about how she won't cry, because she can catch cruise with someone she doesn't like

Angel talk pass this one last year, these babes no dey ever learn. Na Reunion everything dey end.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:39am On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:

She reminds me of a friend of mine, that could go on and on.

As in, even me sef wey like talk, when I meet am, I weak.

Always going on and on about friendship, if you feel friendship doesn’t work, just rest and be you instead of trying to dictate how people feel about you or should react toward you sad

If she’s not careful, she would eventually nag herself into depression in that house. She’s to trenches what Chi-chi is to island, nags
undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:39am On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:

She agitates herself.

Half the time, the person she is vexing over, dey one place dey sleep.

I know how much anger can lead to chest pain, and I'm amazed at how long she can carry on sometimes. I would legit feel sick if I went on for that long,

I’m amazed on how she could just continue ranting on and on . You’d even think she’s done , only to start again . Like , take a chill pill babe . Haaaa . grin angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:43am On Aug 04, 2022
Modella telling Kess why no one wants to F with him in the house, by using Mike as an example and reminding him that we are in Nigeria, make dem no swear for you say you dey follow person husband

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:47am On Aug 04, 2022
Wetin dey worry this ones ? angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:48am On Aug 04, 2022
Lhimeet:

Always going on and on about friendship, if you feel friendship doesn’t work, just rest and be you instead of trying to dictate how people feel about you or should react toward you sad

If she’s not careful, she would eventually nag herself into depression in that house. She’s to trenches what Chi-chi is to island, nags
undecided

Omo, Chichi better pass her small.

Chichi dey fear strike or punishment. If you even suggest punishment to Chichi, she go mellow. This one still dey rant "If you people expect me to walk on eggshells because of this strike, I won't"

She has repeated that statement so many times in 24 hours, I'm fairly certain she wants to see if a second strike is possible.

Sometimes some of these other housemates dey trigger her, by bringing up a dead matter, like this one now wey Cyph go dey ask her, it was unnecessary, but even though, it behoves on you to modulate your temper on a show like this, and know when to stop.

No be say dem go just on your switch, and e no fit off until you blow.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:48am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiefheywhy:
Wetin dey worry this ones ? angry

Stop hating on young love. No be dem do you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:49am On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:

Chichi dey fear strike or punishment. If you even suggest punishment to Chichi, she go mellow. This one still dey rant "If you people expect me to walk on eggshells because of this strike, I won't"

She has repeated that statement so many times in 24 hours, I'm fairly certain she wants to see if a second strike is possible.

Sometimes some of these other housemates dey trigger her, by bringing up a dead matter, like this one now wey Cyph go dey ask her, it was unnecessary, but even though, it behoves on you to modulate your temper on a show like this, and know when to stop.

grin grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:50am On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:

Stop hating on young love. No be dem do you

Dem dey mad grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:52am On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:

True though, Chi-chi never do reach this beauty girl, she’s too extra with this nagging, she needs to calm down angry

Funny how Groovy is never around her whenever she nags, be like that one dey always sleep early

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 2:02am On Aug 04, 2022
See Hot and lonely adults waiting for Bbn sextape..

Na Safarigirl dey always lead them follow by chief abi na servant heywhy.

Lemme go and Bleep small so that I can sleep biko

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:03am On Aug 04, 2022
akthedream2019:
See Hot and lonely adults waiting for Bbn sextape..

Na Safarigirl dey always lead them follow by chief abi na servant heywhy.

Lemme go and Bleep small so that I can sleep biko

You like wahala pass fight ak47.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:09am On Aug 04, 2022
Lhimeet:

True though, Chi-chi never do reach this beauty girl, she’s too extra with this nagging, she needs to calm down angry

Funny how Groovy is never around her whenever she nags, be like that one dey always sleep early

Groovy is a man of peace.

That day wey she blow, wey the guy do like say he no notice her, na then I know say Groovy no like dey do pass himself.

As much as we dey call the guy simp, once she activate like this, he dey always relocate. If na cuddles and sweet pillow talk, he dey, but if her blood don dey hot, he dey enter "ma fe jo pami" mood.

It's a good thing for him, but as one half of a ship, it could come off as selfish. See as Sheggz go hold him babe when she begin dey para, na wetin shippers dey expect from Groovy.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 2:10am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiefheywhy:

You like wahala pass fight ak47.
Make you and safarigirl go Bbn next season, so that una go dey fvck unaself and we go dey watch and hail una here na..

The only problem be say Safari na 5"3,how you want take give am "yo di e" without straining your legs?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Beauty told Groovy to carry her to her bed. Baba too brought out hand and carried her.

Wahala cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 4:26am On Aug 04, 2022
PrincessEstates:

To which Sheggz replied that Beauty didn’t say it that way. That she just said that, they stay in the same Estate, know the same people, that they can do stuffs outside of the House together. And Bella said that, it’s the same thing nah, but Sheggz said no, but they all still ended up laughing.

I don’t blame Bella for assuming whatever sha, cos it all depends on how Sheggz put it to her when they were private.

Meanwhile, when Level 2 housemates wanted to table Sheggz and Bella’s matter yesterday, Beauty shut it down immediately, saying that she and Bella’s elder brother are friends, and that she knows her cos her brother sometimes posts her pictures on his social media, that she’s the sister to Sandra Okagbue(Flavour’s Baby Mama), and that she thinks she’s cool.

On Sheggz, she told them that they stay in the same Estate, and that they’ll definitely be friends outside of the House. And that she thinks that Sheggz and Bella are cute together.
And that was how their matter was “died” down IMMEDIATELY in the Level 2 House.

So for her friendliness to now be taken out of context by them is just somehow. I know they were just catching cruise, but still... Beauty that her issue with Groovy was the only thing she was concerned with on Saturday night. Hmmmnnnn
My dear thank you ooo. I don't know why your other teammates are dragging Bella sha. She's talking based off of what that irritant told her. He's trying to create stupid rivalry where there's none. So annoying

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Bella no fine compared to the other okagbues smiley

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 5:19am On Aug 04, 2022
Where are Hermes fans
I like him ❤️

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:44am On Aug 04, 2022
Dannyxy:
Islanders as usual are boring and would soon start a snooze fest of ship me, I ship you, very unserious bunch …

I like adekunle sha and dotun… I want them to step up and own that house

Meanwhile as usual dear reader, trenches will give you spontaneous, unscripted entertainment tonight again…
Awww don't mind my baby Adekunle smiley He got alot in store for us but that Parasite Allyson is his problem angryShe is marking him too much!!I guess thats what I have to endure for having the most handsome man as a fave sad But She must be thrown out or atleast sent to the trenches!! Adekunle's heart is too good to discard her himself!! As for dotun I no know Wettin dey hold that one cos no lady is on his case self probably village people Sha!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:49am On Aug 04, 2022
teacherbim:
Where are Hermes fans
I like him ❤️
Finally found a wagon cheesy I thought u said u know send any of the housemates! undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 5:59am On Aug 04, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Bella no fine compared to the other okagbues smiley

If you say so, anything else?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:00am On Aug 04, 2022
Beze992:

If you say so, anything else?
Na true na cheesy I no get wahala with Bella!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:51am On Aug 04, 2022
I saw a clip of phyna insulting Bryan !!
Wettin dey do that gal sef!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:01am On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:
Deji said it is Diana and Chichi he likes, because they are always alone

Doyin said "But me too, I am always alone"

After she don tell am say dem kiss and choke her for party, she still dey parade herself as lonely
Lmao!!
If desperation was a person,it would be Doyin!
SMH
In my opinion,Diana is Deji’s kind of woman and he really likes her because she’s not fascinated about him unlike Chi chi and desperate Doyin.
I hope she doesn’t start a fight with Chi chi and Diana out of jealousy?grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2022
COOL10:
cheesy cheesy
So Beauty told Sheggz that she doesn't see anything tangible happening between her and Groovy outside the house. She told Sheggz that she believes she and Sheggz will be very close outside the house. Sheggz told only Bella that second part and now Bella has told Chomzy and Hermes albeit in front of Sheggz.

They say Beauty is very hypocritical. Doing even worse things than she accuses Groovy of.
I love this gist!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:

This is right, and she go dey learn small-small. cry

Beauty my Beauty, please take correction ehn. This is not a friendship show o. It is Big Brother, and some of these housemates are just looking for others to push out with disqualification(s).

But she don dey learn sha, and she don already talk am yesterday say she has to adjust her way of thinking. That she’s thinking that although they’re in Biggie’s house, meaningful friendships can still be made. But that maybe she needs to change that perspective and realize that some of them do not mind pulling others down, if they think that it will increase their chances.

If she can keep to this, then their shenanigans will not get to her as much. Cos in this tiny space that Biggie kept them, she just has to learn anger management by force.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2022
COOL10:
Beauty told Groovy to carry her to her bed. Baba too brought out hand and carried her.

Wahala cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Yimu
Getat!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Mystixxal:
for Big Brother mind during auditions, e go think say e don hit jackpot for Chi Chi head as the new Lambo. see nonsense wey e carry give us
Lmao!
Chi chi is just a low budget Afro Candy!
That babe na scam!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.