Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944719 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Na Elo and Chomsy cuddle for bed?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Adekunle is telling Doyin that men don't mind tolerating you, if you have a banging body, but a feisty attitude.

He will fit into any box you want for a period of time, until he don collect wetin he wan collect

She dey follow am argue, dey defend herself. These women no dey gree hear word for this house.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chomzy and Eloswag sleeping on the same bed together..
What is going on?
These ships are moving faster than I can handle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Anyway, Eloswag and Chomzy sleeping on a bed.

Where is Dotun? Dem don dey corner person wey na him first express interest on top her head.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
What is wrong with this Kayode? Now we don't know what happened. Who is Eloswaggz with?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hudson777: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Titaniumental:

Sheggz will always stand up for the girls in that house. He got involved cos Elo said “come near me na” unto say he can beat Bella.
He did it for Chichi, he’s done it for Bella, he’ll do it for any other lady.
If you don’t like him for it, dat's ur headache
bella was wrong for escalating the situation she should have just diffused it and apologize instead of acting like a market woman

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
damiviolet:
Please I just watched a clip oooo(correct me if I am wrong).......both bella and and Chomzy said "come and beat me" why did everybody blow bella's own out of proportion while ignoring chomzy

Duh.. because of Sheggz’s interference.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
MamBi:

Well said Doyin….

But seriously, what you wrote up here, is that what Shegzz truly said? Abi you just dey joke? The “ I’m from London” part?

He really said that he is from London. As if that adds anything to the arguement

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EngrKemp: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
scondy:
Of all this , what I found most off-putting is Bella emphasising that "who Elo be?".

Does he have to be anything for you to accord him respect? If he doesn't find a joke funny, your response should be...I am sorry if that offended you....not you insisting that its a joke....so because its a joke, he must find it funny?

As for shegz, guy na just gamer ....in his mind he has the perfect picture of a gentleman that will win the love of viewers and be crowned winner...

He just forget say....9ja know as he dey go. He will be shocked. If ozo with all the intelligence could be evicted penultimate week, who him be. He ain't even close.

Same way he was capping bullshit to adekunle the other day. Trying to project himself as the best guy in the house. Shey na him go rate himself ni....abi we viewers?
I go with this ..
Just imagine such huge grade factor...

And who is she exactly?
Let her tell us

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
See Sheggz wey dem say make he no dey talk about past Housemates again, don dey talk about how Tacha chop disqualification because of violence

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:
Anyway, Eloswag and Chomzy sleeping on a bed.

Where is Dotun? Dem don dey corner person wey na him first express interest on top her head.

Let him be doing fanboy for Shella ..

I wish I knew how Elo and Chomzy got on the same bed though cos chomzy was so mad at him earlier cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
COOL10:
What is wrong with this Kayode? Now we don't know what happened. Who is Eloswaggz with?

Chomzy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Omo I’m willing to drop Dotun if he continues this fanboy-ism with Shella .. Wth bro?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bella says she asked Eloswag if he ever told her he doesn't like the joke and he said no.
So she says she asked him how does he expect her to know that he doesn't like the joke?

My poor Bella cry
She was talking to Sheggz and Dotun.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:

Chomzy

Ohh. Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
Except Elo sneaked into this bed sha.. cos this is so funny to me grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
damiviolet:
Please I just watched a clip oooo(correct me if I am wrong).......both bella and and Chomzy said "come and beat me" why did everybody blow bella's own out of proportion while ignoring chomzy
My poor baby Bella cry
Meanwhile the Chomzy and Eloswag are on the same bed now talking undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
Eloswag apply more pressure grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EngrKemp: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:

When someone likened her to a Chihuahua in looks yesterday, I had to add that she also has the aggressiveness of a Chihuahua

She is actually a terria dog lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by urbanaira(f): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
Elochom in the building
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
MizzD:
Omo I’m willing to drop Dotun if he continues this fanboy-ism with Shella .. Wth bro?
that dotun na waste such a disappointment
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Who is eloswag sleeping with under dat duvet dis afternoon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
No be this boy dem shout for Dey on top bed so ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
[/b]

He really said that he is from London. As if that adds anything to the arguement

Oh my goish ; grin I can’t stop laughing…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ok sheggz called Eloswag and Bella earlier to talk and they talked about things and settled their issue.
Thanks Sheggz kiss kiss
I'm happy to see they settled their issues.

Chomzy says Eloswag should leave her and go to the lounge and she'll come there. Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Giel:

Amaka and Christy O.
I'm making my peace with Christy O leaving. Although I'm still hoping for a miracle.

Christy O seems to me like someone whose strategy casted and couldn't pick another on the spot. Earlier on the show, she tried forcing a ship but was quickly put aside. She just couldn't pick up another fast, or at best, flow with the flow. She decided to wash her hand off the reality show.

Good luck with Amaka, she is a good vibe and deserve to stay.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hermes is already d winner of dis year edition. Dude has mastered d art of big brother naija

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
MamBi:

Oh my goish ; grin I can’t stop laughing…

He always says it. I'm not sure if it's a bragging thing or if that's how they speak where he lived in the uk.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Saltandwater:

Christy O seems to me like someone whose strategy casted and couldn't pick another on the spot. Earlier on the show, she tried forcing a ship but was quickly put aside. She just couldn't pick up another fast, or at best, flow with the flow. She decided to wash her hand off the reality show.

Good luck with Amaka, she is a good vibe and deserve to stay.

I don't know about her strategy. I just liked her because she's cute and calm.
Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sheggz and Bella under the Duvet. Ships everywhere.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Giel:

I don't know about her strategy. I just liked her because she's cute and calm.
Thank you. smiley

I like her too, before she came in she told Ebuka she would bring in content and energy, we are yet to see it sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Pls has Bella started calling this Simp babe yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.