Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954914 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Giel:
Sheggz and Bella under the Duvet. Ships everywhere.

It should be renamed LOVE ISLAND not BIG BROTHER.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Allysyn's voice, chai!

We cannot have it all truly

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nonireel(m): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
COOL10:
Sheggz actually thinks defending Bella would make her open her legs for him. Guyman has been begging for kiss for two days now.

Such weak energy mehn cheesy

I pity Sheggz. Bella has already begun digging his shallow grave.

A woman that can disrespect people in a public space will do even more so to whichever man she sees in private.

Sheggz will live to regret bonding with a woman that has no respect for people.

I've been there before, so I know.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Na Elo and Chomsy cuddle for bed?

I am disappointed in Chomzy, she saw the ELO VS PHYNA kiss in 4D, no amount of sweet mouthing will allow me be second best in view of everyone in the house and outside the house cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
damiviolet:
Please I just watched a clip oooo(correct me if I am wrong).......both bella and and Chomzy said "come and beat me" why did everybody blow bella's own out of proportion while ignoring chomzy

Sheggz is the one that blew it out of proportion. No one else.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

He always says it. I'm not sure if it's a bragging thing or if that's how they speak where he lived in the uk.

He is probably not bragging but he is Naija enough to know that such things tick Nigerians off..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Big Brother needs to sort out this his nonsense technical problem that has both channels showing the Island.

It has happened too many times today, and I don't like Love Island people enough to manage watching them for long periods of time.

Allysyn voice just chase me, only to find na both channels dey show them. Anyway, Supersports it is

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
MamBi:

Well said Doyin….

But seriously, what you wrote up here, is that what Shegzz truly said? Abi you just dey joke? The “ I’m from London” part?

If he no talk am, how una go know? grin grin

I no fit laugh abeg... Anyways, Islanders business and their wahala! Make I Waka go my trenches in peace smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
MizzD:

Duh.. because of Sheggz’s interference.
Sheggz interfered because, after chomzy and Bella made that Statement elo faced bella alone.....it wasn't even bella and chomzy alone that has been joking around with the kiss stuff......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Safaragirl tankz for info nd updates. But u suppose try attend dis show next year. Seems u know alot abt it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:
Allysyn's voice, chai!

We cannot have it all truly

cry cry grin grin Say what you really mean. I cannot unsee the Governor Obaseki resemblance cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lmao why is Chomzy vexing for Bella for looking at her grin grin

Is she feeling guilty grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Phyna and coconut head... Wetin I wan do with this agbero girl now? You dey dey manage your trenches life, still causing wahala for obodo oyibo...

Na you level up pass abeg grin
Your name in the lips till final cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
MizzD:
Lmao why is Chomzy vexing for Bella for looking at her grin grin

Is she feeling guilty grin

She always speaks like someone who's slow.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
I thought chomzy nd eloswag quarreled dis morning together with bella. Hw come chomzy is now sleeping with him on d bed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
MamBi:

He is probably not bragging but he is Naija enough to know that such things tick Nigerians off..

Does he think saying that every 1 second will gather him votes? He himself said he knows he can never win 100 million naira because Nigerians will not give it to him because he is better off. Rubbing it in Nigerians faces that he is from London and so that makes everything he say valid and right. lipsrsealed

Nigerians are watching the show to be entertained and not to see a braggart repeat he is from London every 1 second.

Even Kiddwaya with his private jets talk was not screaming that he was from London every second.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Giel:
Bella says she asked Eloswag if he ever told her if he didn't like the joke and he said no.
So she says she asked him how does he expect her to know that he didn't like the joke.

My poor Bella cry
She was taking to Sheggz and Dotun.
Imagine she wasn't the only one taunting h about it oooooo but as usual if them no like u you are always wrong

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Diana is adopting miracles strategy only she doesn't have a male nina.

I hope she changes when she's up for eviction.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
nonireel:

A woman that can disrespect people in a public space will do even more so to whichever man she sees in private.

You've said it all. He doesn't know what awaits him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Diana is adopting miracles strategy only she doesn't have a male nina.

I hope she changes when she's up for eviction.

The house is too young for her. sad

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
safarigirl:
Big Brother needs to sort out this his nonsense technical problem that has both channels showing the Island.

It has happened too many times today, and I don't like Love Island people enough to manage watching them for long periods of time.

Allysyn voice just chase me, only to find na both channels dey show them. Anyway, Supersports it is
If I was being a conspiracy theorist I will even say it is being done on purpose. Who send dem go get two channels if they would be having technical issues.
It's only the trenches house I watch nothing concern me with love Island abeg.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ruby458:
Please, why are they showing only one channel (Islanders)? What happened to the trenches channel?

Dem don check their statistics, and found out that people no too dey watch dem Islanders. So Biggie has decided to enforce them on us today. lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
PimpasParadise:
When I watched HoH Hermes gathered housemates this morning to discus the planning of their wager task coming up, the aloofness in the air and disorderliness by the same foolish housemates just made me vexed.

I wish they were all up for eviction. I want a revolution in that house. The disrespect is suffocating.

Nonsense!

Just leave themgrin
They’ll certainly lose the HOH task next week because Hermes won’t play and many of them will the thrown out!
Just watch!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Most of these adverts don't make any sense.

Especially the one with bovi..

Like i still don't understand the idea behind the advert or what the director was thinking.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hudson777:
bella was wrong for escalating the situation she should have just diffused it and apologize instead of acting like a market woman
Don't mind the mad Chihuahua dog and her idiotic simp. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Just leave themgrin
They’ll certainly lose the HOH task next week because Hermes won’t play and many of them will the thrown out!
Just watch!

Cant wait cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Diana is so lonely in dat house. I'm beginning to pity her. Or is it because of her age
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Segun is a scammer. Listen to him tell Bella Yorue fucking up and calling her a child for reacting, and then looking at the camera for cute moment.

I pity shella sippers grin grin

https://twitter.com/ebelyme/status/1555147145157689347?s=21&t=R3lQyUCqdm1CeiQ0UvV_NA

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
PrincessEstates:

Dem don check their statistics, and found out that people no too dey watch dem Islanders. So Biggie has decided to enforce them on us today. lipsrsealed grin

grin grin grin
You're right. I don tag them severally for Twitter, they no wan reply me. So many people don complain tire too. No be by force to like Islanders na.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
nonireel:

Don't mind the idiot.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sajosoj850: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
Pharmsavi is the patient dog that gets the fattest bone but doesn't know what to do with it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
damiviolet:

Imagine she wasn't the only one taunting him about it oooooo
Same way she wasn't the only one who said come and beat me.
but as usual if them no like u you are always wrong
Very true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.