Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1936242 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:32am On Aug 05, 2022
Dannyxy:
Modella to cyph “your girl is loyal ohhh”

Joke of the season…

Is she not

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 1:33am On Aug 05, 2022
Phyna de mad but her head is in the game.

My baby.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:33am On Aug 05, 2022
Shegss is winding Bella up trying to tell her that other girls are tempting him etc. They are doing a them against the house situation. This was the mistake Erica made. Shegs is isolating her and this will get them nominations when the time comes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nonso37(f): 1:33am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:
What is this smelling conversation between Sheggz and Bella? undecided
my dear e Taya me and bella said I will catch her one day, she laughs with shegzz
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:33am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:
What is this smelling conversation between Sheggz and Bella? undecided

Please fill me in.. which girl was rubbing his back in Bella’s absence ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:35am On Aug 05, 2022
MizzD:
Who is Sheggz talking about ?

I don't even know, but I think it is someone in their house.

It's Bella saying "...if I was there, she wouldn't have tried it" for me. LOL. As in, she no fit try am because you be who?

Like, why will you even as a man, go and start reporting one babe to your woman? For what? Make she know say you be hot boy abi wetin?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:35am On Aug 05, 2022
MizzD:
Who is Sheggz talking about ?

He said a girl was massaging his neck but he didn't want to tell Bella so that she doesn't go and attack the woman. This is sinister vibes from Shegs, isolate the girl and make her think he is the only one who cares about her.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 1:36am On Aug 05, 2022
Imagine going to the island and seeing Bella and Shege by themselves, changed channels ozugbo.

Abeg abeg

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:37am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

It's Bella saying "...if I was there, she wouldn't have tried it" for me. LOL. As in, she no fit try am because you be who?

Like, why will you even as a man, go and start reporting one babe to your woman? For what? Make she know say you be hot boy abi wetin?

It’s all part of the plan my dear , Sheggz na guy man . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 1:37am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

Sheggz is giving off a cringe worthy vibe.
I really do not want tag him but boy is he asking for it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Chiefheywhy:
[/b]

It’s all part of the plan my dear , Sheggz na guy man . cheesy

And Bella is falling for it hook, line and sinker lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:38am On Aug 05, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Shegss is winding Bella up trying to tell her that other girls are tempting him etc. They are doing a them against the house situation. This was the mistake Erica made. Shegs is isolating her and this will get them nominations when the time comes.

The both of them are thoroughly stupid.

Bella constantly talks as if she is one tougj babe that nobody can try, meanwhile, once dem catch that her pony tail, e don finish.

And Sheggz keeps giving her stupid stories about one girl or the other coming on to him. Who does he think he is? Who does she think he is? Who do both of them think they are?

I'm just irritated.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:39am On Aug 05, 2022
I think I’ve said it here before , Sheggz strategy is clear , go after the girl who people think isn’t an easy nut to crack , try and try to crack her by all means possible and dump her later .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:40am On Aug 05, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

He said a girl was massaging his neck but he didn't want to tell Bella so that she doesn't go and attack the woman. This is sinister vibes from Shegs, isolate the girl and make her think he is the only one who cares about her.

I cannot wait for them to merge.

Since these ones on the Island no fit tell them truth, Mainland people go scatter their mumu bubble.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:40am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

The both of them are thoroughly stupid.

Bella constantly talks as if she is one tougj babe that nobody can try, meanwhile, once dem catch that her pony tail, e don finish.

And Sheggz keeps giving her stupid stories about one girl or the other coming on to him. Who does he think he is? Who does she think he is? Who do both of them think they are?

I'm just irritated.

They think they are king and queen of the house because they have a wobbly ship, they think they are providing highlights and content. It has been done before at least with Kiddrica it was organic.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:41am On Aug 05, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

And Bella is falling for it hook, line and sinker lipsrsealed

She’s not totally gone , this I believe. But Sheggz is trying very hard , deploying new tricks everyday to blow her mind .

We watch …

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:42am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

I cannot wait for them to merge.

Since these ones on the Island no fit tell them truth, Mainland people go scatter their mumu bubble.

Which of the Mainland people will tell her the truth?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:43am On Aug 05, 2022
Who dey talk for under duvet?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:44am On Aug 05, 2022
Chiefheywhy:
I think I’ve said it here before , Sheggz strategy is clear , go after the girl who people think isn’t an easy nut to crack , try and try to crack her by all means possible and dump her later .

You reckon Shegs would do the dumping in the BB house, his Hero is Kidd and he dumped her in the house so maybe that is his plan but we will see.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:45am On Aug 05, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Which of the Mainland people will tell her the truth?

If no be Phyna go clear her, Bryann go clear the Sheggz.

Dem don too cap for that house. Dem go just dey, all those yeye boys, make Sheggz dey cap nonsense for their presence.

By the time Beauty an Groovy enter the place, e go be two hot couples fighting for dominance, everybody with their own crew.

All this honeymoon go end for Island

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:45am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

My first thought was Doyin cos of the ‘i know she likes you’ comment.

@bold? As usual, to show us he’s the perfect man…best in faithfulness. he even added that He didn’t tell her because he didn’t want her to flip.. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NwaIdeato: 1:46am On Aug 05, 2022
Ok I'm forcing myself not to sleep over this Daniella and Khalid conversation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:46am On Aug 05, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

They think they are king and queen of the house because they have a wobbly ship, they think they are providing highlights and content. It has been done before at least with Kiddrica it was organic.

Is it not the okpos that surround them that polished throne for them to sit?

Everytime, dem go gather them, dey listen to Segun and him mumu cappings with rapt attention, as if he has been married for 5 years.

Na Island people cause nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:47am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

If no be Phyna go clear her, Bryann go clear the Sheggz.

Dem don too cap for that house. Dem go just dey, all those yeye boys, make Sheggz dey cap nonsense for their presence.

By the time Beauty an Groovy enter the place, e go be two hot couples fighting for dominance, everybody with their own crew.

All this honeymoon go end for Island

Hahahaha, the competition of the hot couples grin. I prefer the aesthetic of Beauty and Groovy. Bella is comes across as aggressive and ready to fight. Shegs is the Londoner talking complete rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:48am On Aug 05, 2022
MizzD:

My first thought was Doyin cos of the ‘i know she likes you’ comment.

@bold? As usual, to show us he’s the perfect man…best in faithfulness. he even added that He didn’t tell her because he didn’t want her to flip.. embarassed embarassed

That statement was so irritating. Who Sheggz think say he be? And he looked so excited when he was saying it, especially as she was practically giving him what he expected

I no even know who mumu pass.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:49am On Aug 05, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

His desperation for the ‘us against them’ agenda irks me so much.. and Bella keeps falling for it.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:51am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

Is it not the okpos that surround them that polished throne for them to sit?

Everytime, dem go gather them, dey listen to Segun and him mumu cappings with rapt attention, as if he has been married for 5 years.

Na Island people cause nonsense.

I know anytime Shegs talk they listen like lapdogs looking at their master. All because he is from London yea and loike he plays football yea loike and loike he is loike the perfect man yea and loike he is the best boyfriend any girl would want to have loike yea..... angry

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 1:52am On Aug 05, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I know anytime Shegs talk they listen like lapdogs looking at their master. All because he is from London yea and loike he plays football yea loike and loike he is loike the perfect man yea and loike he is the best boyfriend any girl would want to have loike yea..... angry

Stopeet grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:52am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

That statement was so irritating. Who Sheggz think say he be? And he looked so excited when he was saying it, especially as she was practically giving him what he expected

I no even know who mumu pass.

She is falling for the trap.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:54am On Aug 05, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Deaddd! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:55am On Aug 05, 2022
grin ;DNot Dianne drilling Deji
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:55am On Aug 05, 2022
MizzD:

His desperation for the ‘us against them’ agenda irks me so much.. and Bella keeps falling for it.

I don't understand, he is winding Bella up and she will do the fighting. It is the honeymoon stage if they lose HOH next week the mainland people will put the both of them up. When the houses are merged and if they survive, they will be getting regular nominations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.