Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1949279 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 2:21am On Aug 05, 2022
I think I'll be watching the island on here going forward because those kids irk me more times than not.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:24am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

Be like she be virgin of the mind

grin grin grin

This steady mekwe get as e be o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NwaIdeato: 2:24am On Aug 05, 2022
Lhimeet:

But but I thought she was a virgin, in her words
Yeah, just like my 90 year old granny is a virgin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:25am On Aug 05, 2022
NwaIdeato:

grin

I remember Safarigirl been dey defend am that day o grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NwaIdeato: 2:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Ilebaye is definitely Ghanaian cause I can't understand that accent again

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 2:28am On Aug 05, 2022
Rosebloom:
I wish I could give Cyph more votes

And then I wish Doyin would not mess with him, but I know my babe, her eye too dey up.

Groovy be doing like he's looking for a woman that will dominate him

Mess with him?

With who?

I think she's done with everyother person as long as he's still available. Today confirmed it..

One more party and it'll be sealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:28am On Aug 05, 2022
Lhimeet:

grin

Omo, that's why it's not good to see the best in others.

I'm an honest person, so, I dey like give people benefit of doubt.

She fall my hand

Even plus say Kess been tell her say make she no enter the Mekweterranean waters, the babe still carry full body enter the sea. If she be my sister, I go just dey cry.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 2:29am On Aug 05, 2022
PercyJackSon007:

Mess with him?

With who?

I think she's done with everyother person as long as he's still available. Today confirmed it..

One more party and it'll be sealed

I want to believe you.

She was grinning like a cheshire cat at the arena.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 2:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Lhimeet:

grin

The way she was hustling for Khalid's lips.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:31am On Aug 05, 2022
For people wey no get man, Amaka and Christy O seem to have a lot of man problems

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:33am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

Omo, that's why it's not good to see the best in others.

I'm an honest person, so, I dey like give people benefit of doubt.

She fall my hand

Even plus say Kess been tell her say make she no enter the Mekweterranean waters, the babe still carry full body enter the sea. If she be my sister, I go just dey cry.

I no blame am, mekweterranean water warm and sweet grin and biggie AC no dey help matters too but i actually believed she was a V lipsrsealed

I know say the reason she fasi Bryann na cause that one no ready to give am mekwe like Khalid is willing to

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NwaIdeato: 2:33am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:
For people wey no get man, Amaka and Christy O seem to have a lot of man problems

Like it's becoming irritating at this point, they need to vent their man frustrations this Saturday party cause one or both of them might be heading home on Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 2:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Chai

I think Amaka is actually serious with all these her shalaye.
A lot of self esteem issues and naivety masked in loud and immature talks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Rosebloom:

The way she was hustling for Khalid's lips.

Na coded badgirl

The type wey go wear deeper life type of gown but dey collect gbola steady on a low

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NwaIdeato: 2:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Amaka and her man problems, someone give this girl some d**k so she can STFU for goodness sake angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 2:37am On Aug 05, 2022
Amaka you don't have balls.

Don't make me switch to Island.

Your irrelevant bravado is too much.

Aries ko ariaria ni

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:37am On Aug 05, 2022
Lhimeet:

I no blame am, mekweterranean water warm and sweet grin and biggie AC no dey help matters too but i actually believed she was a V lipsrsealed

I know say the reason she fasi Bryann na cause that one no ready to give am mekwe like Khalid is willing to

Bryann know say babe like Daniella, if you enter the place once, you don enter be that. You no fit step back, you no fit move on, you must die there.

The guy never ready to sacrifice him Ashawo ways for marital bliss. Thank God she sha met a more grounded fellow in Khalid. She should enjoy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 2:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Rosebloom:
I wish I could give Cyph more votes

And then I wish Doyin would not mess with him, but I know my babe, her eye too dey up.

Groovy be doing like he's looking for a woman that will dominate him

I think Groovy is trying to play along. And one thing Groovy knows is that Beauty don fall for am. He's not a fool na, assuming she's doing all those clingy clingy my man thing without reciprocating to Grrovy, then we will say Groovy has lost out but both of them are enjoying each other. If you observe in the party, she no too dance much with oda guys, coz if she let loose, that is a big opportunity for Groovy to rock all the asses and babes that have been eyeing him before.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Why these people dey do analysis like say dem dey look for husband?

Big Brother house is not for Husband Hunting. If you like man, go for the man, and hope for the best. No need for this extensive shalaye.

Imagine analysing following man, like say you dey calculate how many years you go spend for school and GPA.

The Dotun no even remember this babe name, how you dey plan man wey no dey plan you?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 2:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Amaka what is karma, it should better not be calmer aunty student adviser.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 2:43am On Aug 05, 2022
Must these girls have a "man"

Why not enjoy the female friendships you've forged.
What is all this bikokenenu

Even out here in the real world, they've not declared single people undesirables.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Rosebloom:
Must these girls have a "man"

Why not enjoy the female friendships you've forged.
What is all this bikokenenu

Even out here in the real world, they've not declared single people undesirables.

Everything is so disgusting

I cannot imagine going to Big Brother house and dedicating my every waking moment to talking about man this and ship that.

There is not enough cold in the world, that will turn me to someone who constantly talks about claiming a man or how I will get one. Na money dey carry me go house, and connect.

All this man talk na distractions. EPL dey start today, if I been wan talk about man, na to talk about the brave men that will be stepping on the pitch for the 2022/23 EPL season debut. I dey like talk about men wey I no go ever see grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:53am On Aug 05, 2022
Amaka is not going home this Sunday. She’s the Dorathy of this season. Christy O is surely going. There is nothing she has to offer past what we’ve already seen. Will Cyph join Christy on Sunday? Likely.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 2:55am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

I cannot imagine going to Big Brother house and dedicating my every waking moment to talking about man this and ship that.

There is not enough cold in the world, that will turn me to someone who constantly talks about claiming a man or how I will get one. Na money dey carry me go house, and connect.

All this man talk na distractions. EPL dey start today, if I been wan talk about man, na to talk about the brave men that will be stepping on the pitch for the 2022/23 EPL season debut. I dey like talk about men wey I no go ever see grin

Kindred spirit smiley

Everyone wondered what I saw in Mercy in her season.
Babe was so focused.
She never allowed all these silly distractions.
She shipped,but threw the ship into the lagoon whenever it came to her game.

You're not even plotting anything reasonable to even get the man, it's just empty talk for hours on end.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:58am On Aug 05, 2022
Rosebloom:

Kindred spirit smiley

Everyone wondered what I saw in Mercy in her season.
Babe was so focused.
She never allowed all these silly distractions.
She shipped,but threw the ship into the lagoon whenever it came to her game.

You're not even plotting anything reasonable to even get the man, it's just empty talk for hours on end.

Na simp girls dem be.

Just pining over men that don't even remember them. It's pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:58am On Aug 05, 2022
How can Anaka be discussing and analyzing man like this. One will think that is aim of the show; to find man.
Or maybe biggie gave her the task... grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToxicWaste(m): 3:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Hi
I'm new here hope I am welcome
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToxicWaste(m): 3:02am On Aug 05, 2022
Uwosom:
How can Anaka be discussing and analyzing man like this. One will think that is aim of the show; to find man.
Or maybe biggie gave her the task... grin
Who knows? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 3:06am On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

lol. You be vibe aswear. grin

Na you dey make this thread bubble wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToxicWaste(m): 3:06am On Aug 05, 2022
Daniella and mekwa: 5&6 cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToxicWaste(m): 3:13am On Aug 05, 2022
Omo.
Everywhere silent.
Where early morning shift people? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToxicWaste(m): 3:16am On Aug 05, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Yeeeeee
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.