Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1952904 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bella dey even try.

There are some behaviours he exhibits with her, and if a guy did all that with me, I would remove my slippers and run with my feet touching the back of my head.

How she no dey see say this guy no straight, I don't understand

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
MizzD:
The funny thing is if sege should change it for this babe eh? She will not like herself

Exactly ....like tobi .....them start using another babe to pepper her till she runs mad....

Maybe na Tobi script he dey play sef.....we all thinking Kidd

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Big brother has switched to chichi and Giddyfia turning poundo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Eeghe:

Why must they? Who has he been real with?

Exactly.

So, I don't see how he can turn on her like Tobi.

Tobi was not broadcasting he and CeeC's business to the whole world, he had one confidante, and everyone else in the house would just witness her mistreatment of the guy

Sheggz is not Tobi

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Beauty’s body kinda looks like Wathoni’s
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
scondy:

Exactly ....like tobi .....them start using another babe to pepper her till she runs mad....

Maybe na Tobi script he dey play sef.....we all thinking Kidd

LoL

This guy is not Tobi.

The closest person to a Tobi is Groovy. Sheggz is too much of a talkative to be Tobi
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

grin grin

Tobi had Miracle and Alex to hold him down

Not one person on this Island has said anything to Sheggz that will signify they have his back.

Also, Bella has really not done anything to Sheggz to be switched up on. All she wants is for him to stop telling their business to other people, which is really the bare minimum. Na two people dey ship, not the whole house

Babe shebi you know this guy will shine brighter if he stands alone. cheesy

This ship won't help him at all,he should focus on tasks and have interesting conversations and just flirt with the ladies without hurting their feelings.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
They are already fighting about food grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vawulence everywhere..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sheggz is playing a game and it's so obvious to everyone except Bella. And probably she's playing a game herself. I was already happy thinking tonight was going to be the end of their ship. I need him to leave her alone.
I dislike this ship sooo much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Groovy is a man of peace the guy no get wahala at all he will sit and just zoom out of the fights and argument......

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Dannyxy:
I catch fake and calculative fast… and that’s Hermes, everyone knows it.

Meanwhile, there is not a single thing, even one fake about bryan, he acts too much on instinct and as “e dey feel” to have any fakeness or calculation in him…

That boy is the realest there is to being a “housemate being real” this season, no filter lol…

Just a yougin and genz being a genz…. Yo
Yimu!
If you’re trying to recruit Hermes haters,then you have failed!
Na your Bryan dey fake!
Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Phyna saying she will face chomzy tomorrow. What happened again?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Twoclans:

Babe shebi you know this guy will shine brighter if he stands alone. cheesy

This ship won't help him at all,he should focus on tasks and have interesting conversations and just flirt with the ladies without hurting their feelings.

Like I said, as long as you are male on this show, ship can never favour you.

Sheggz don cast. Maybe he go fit flirt with the Level 2 ladies. You cannot parade yourself as loyal and faithful man finish, then run away because the babe say make you no dey announce una business.

He talked a big game, he cornered himself. We will see how he develops from here.

My own be say, make nobody compare this guy to Tobi. He is no Tobi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Dannyxy:
They are already fighting about food grin

Trenches are pepperdem upgraded they too like vawulence.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
scondy:

What u posted ...is it same as what was played today. They clearly caught the balls with their hands and score with their bum.
English snr you ,originality?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:
Bella dey even try.

There are some behaviours he exhibits with her, and if a guy did all that with me, I would remove my slippers and run with my feet touching the back of my head.

I want her to dance with other guys and see what Sheggz would do!
If he takes this obsession a bit further,he will get disqualified cos this is no longer funny!
Ah ah…just one week you meet babe,you wan customize am!
Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Sheggz is playing a game and it's so obvious to everyone except Bella. And probably she's playing a game herself. I was already happy thinking tonight was going to be the end of their ship. I need him to leave her alone.

Who is your fave? Sheggz or Bella ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
MizzD:

Yes oh.. Ko gbodo deviate from the script. grin

grin grin grin grin grin. Shegzz’ acting is not yet strong sha. He fell out of character a few times…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
No Bread, no egg, no rice, no tomato, no onion,
In trenches. Yet they won wager last week?
LMAO
They said they were not considerate with their eating that's why their food finished.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:
Bella dey even try.

He no straight? So na gay him be? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Trenches are pepperdem upgraded they too like vawulence.....

grin

Na the content be that. We don't want peace, we want problems, always
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Giel:
Phyna saying she will face chomzy tomorrow. What happened again?

Chomzy felt she called her name while she was hyping and apparently she didn't hear what Phyna said and that's the source of the comments.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Groovy is a submissive man grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
bukolaademi001:

E go shock you say two of them dey play script wey dem plan b4 dem enter house lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Level 1 will continue to put up Phyna anytime they win, its seems they are all gunning for her.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
MizzD:

Who is your fave? Sheggz or Bella ?
Hermes followed by Bella

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zeehno(f): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
So apparently Phyna heard chomzy abusing her during the wager task.
Phyna made a statement that has chairman in it but chomzy misheard it as chioma which is her real name.
So phyna is really riled up about it and want to change it for her during the party.
But the housemates are trying to calm her down and some even attest to the fact that although she said chairman it could actually sound like chioma. grin

To be fair,the statement was even a compliment,I think phyna was referring to someone as chairman but I don't know why chomzy was angry about it .I feel she already has phyna in her mind.All join sha,Eloswag on the beat.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
I love what I saw from Bella tonight. Sheggz annoyed her and she let him know that she didn't like what he did and she let him know that he had to apologize.

He tried to wiggle his way out by threatening to end things and even tried to change the topic to attack her approach but she stayed firm, got her apology, got him to promise to change and also let him know that he can't threaten her.

I'm proud of her. kiss kiss

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
scondy:

Go read about it ...totally different from what was played today..
No just post picture dey cap ..
twist the narrative anyhow u want to. Are u going to introduce a new game to the world called 'bumball', but not to be played like the already known bumball? Just like introducing another game "football" but say it's not to be played like the known football. Can 2 different games have the same name?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tatiana4u:

I want her to dance with other guys and see what Sheggz would do!
If he takes this obsession a bit further,he will get disqualified cos this is no longer funny!
Ah ah…just one week you meet babe,you wan customize am!
Tueh!

Yesterday, he was trying to pull her into a hug abi cuddle, and she was pulling away, the next thing he said out of frustration was "Bleep you", she paused and asked why he would say that to her, the next thing, he activated sweet mouth, "You're being childish, you know how I feel about you"

Like, it is one thing to try to force someone into a cuddle, then swear at them and accuse them of being childish? Oga use Red flag sew Iro and Buba, yet, Bella still dey entertain am.

I certainly hope she dances with other guys tomorrow. You don't own anybody, you don't get to customise them.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
carammel:
Groovy is a submissive man grin

If this is true, how very disgusting (to me sha)
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.