Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954264 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

Yesterday, he was trying to pull her into a hug abi cuddle, and she was pulling away, the next thing he said out of frustration was "Bleep you", she paused and asked why he would say that to her, the next thing, he activated sweet mouth, "You're being childish, you know how I feel about you"

Like, it is one thing to try to force someone into a cuddle, then swear at them and accuse them of being childish? Oga use Red flag sew Iro and Buba, yet, Bella still dey entertain am.

I certainly hope she dances with other guys tomorrow. You don't own anybody, you don't get to customise them.

Thank u for this...she is entertaining him and would soon out herself in a hole where she would find hard to wiggle out of...that guy will harm her game so bad....such that her person will be subsumed in his...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
If Bella is smart sha , she would see that Sheggz is not the perfect gentleman he portrays himself to be. He slips every now and then, but what do I know.

Shella for life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

One funny, forced ship with Marvis. Ship na necessity ship, no be based on any actual chemistry
Efe had no ship with Marvis. He liked her in the house, she didn't reciprocate.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oshokhai69:

So to summarize, Shegz is fake. Abi? undecided

I no dey call anybody name.

Time will tell, but everybody cannot be real on a reality show....or at least, not 100%
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nhazeru:

Yes she heard it. Chichi told her so she is planning to fight for her man tommorow in the party
Chomzy always causing trouble in ships. I can't wait for tomorrow's party sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
zicoraads:

No be housemates dey talk whether dem get ship, na viewers dey decide.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

One funny, forced ship with Marvis. Ship na necessity ship, no be based on any actual chemistry

Efe had chemistry with DebbieRise who liked him a lot…but for reasons best known to him, he was beastly to her
Marvin always cleared him front and back, could not stand him (physically/sexually). In fact she was attracted to Kemen
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oshokhai69:
E come be like say dem dey give these ppl script b4 dem enter the house.

Which one come be this Phyna and Chomzy unnecessary fight over a guy like Elo wey dem no go look twice on a good day outside the house undecided
They think he massive has fans and supporters and want to collect shipping votes. Phyna is just playing games but i think Chomzy is real. If Islanders win hoh again next week phyna will be up.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tatiana4u:

OMG!!!
Really?
I’m not comfortable with the way he grabs her all the time like some throw pillow,cuddling her excessively and he can’t even let her breathe!
He always wants to be around her like a magnet and it irks me!
I love the fact that she’s still focused on the game and still emotionally dependent whereby,making it impossible for him to alienate her from others and make her lonely,vulnerable and useless without him.

The obsession is on another level. Bella suppose don run from this guy but she sef get agenda or she is also secretly enjoying all the attention otherwise why would she tolerate this excessive SIMPing?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Maduawuchukwu:
Twitter timeline is a mess. BBNaija has taken over the trend table even without a lockdown. We might be witnessing the greatest season yet.
Which twitter óò? Cos I'm only seeing football on the trend list.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sheggz biko allow Bella to dance with other guys, there's no need caging her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
MizzD:
If Bella is smart sha , she would see that Sheggz is not the perfect gentleman he portrays himself to be. He slips every now and then, but what do I know.

Shella for life
Shella always sounds like a dog's name to me.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
MizzD:

Shella for life
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I pity their delusional ‘sheepers’!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Phyna is still talking about Eloswag.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
safarigirl:

No be housemates dey talk whether dem get ship, na viewers dey decide.

Lmao.. this is so funny cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wahala
Phyna has added Chichi to the list of people she will face Tomorrow.
She feels Chichi is playing her with this Eloswag and Chomzy issue.

Tomorrow will be hot.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Phyna is still talking about Eloswag.....
She really likes the guy sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Giel:
Wahala
Phyna has added Chichi to the list of people she will face Tomorrow.
She feels Chichi is playing her with this Eloswag and Chomzy issue.

Tomorrow will be hot.
Chi Chi that was defending her yesterday?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
The HMs like chichi’s soup..

What is forifori food Chomzy? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
But wait, Did Eloswag and Chomzy have a defined ship?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Chi Chi that was defending her yesterday?
Yes oh the same Chichi.

This is why Bella was telling Chichi not to put mouth in the matter. Now see. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Phyna should be careful tomorrow , make party no go scatter. She is gunning for Chomzy and Chichis. Elo doesn't even care abt the both of them.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Men causing trouble btw trenches and islanders. Phyna vs Chomzy, Bella vs Beauty.
Biggie should do quick and merge the houses let the drama begin.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
dyydxx:

The obsession is on another level. Bella suppose don run from this guy but she sef get agenda or she is also secretly enjoying all the attention otherwise why would she tolerate this excessive SIMPing?
Lolgrin
I think she was enjoying the attention and how he makes her feel special but she’s becoming tired of him being in her face all the time…he doesn’t even let her mingle with others without interfering.
I think she’s tired but doesn’t want to cut him off because she knows how much viewers value shipping and she wants to benefit from the shipmentgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chi chi wants to be cooking in exchange for abeg naira

Housemates want to start hustle based on what they can do:

Dotun- flat stomach and tying of durag
Chi chi - gist on anything happening in the house, laundry
Adekunle - ironing
Deji - therapy undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ahhh Phyna just finished Chomzy... Wahala go sup tomorrow. I swear I can't wait for all this drama

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
zicoraads:

Zikky how can you say this ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Phyna is angry that Chomzy called her ugly. Beauty told her she didn't call you ugly she just said she fine pass you.
Phyna then said what's the difference?

LMAO grin grin
Phyna don provoke.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
How is Shella eating a whole swallow and soup in the room?

Haba!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bella done do her shakara finish.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
thatigboman1:
twist the narrative anyhow u want to. Are u going to introduce a new game to the world called 'bumball', but not to be played like the already known bumball? Just like introducing another game "football" but say it's not to be played like the known football. Can 2 different games have the same name?
This guy dull o
there are two different sports named football

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
grin grin

Phyna 2022: , “open teeth wey dey wound man for p***K”….

Gentlemen of the forum, please confirm if Phyna speaketh the truth or nay…

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.