Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1957962 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
bukolaademi001:
She won't have this kind of energy tomorrow, just watch. They would probably just argue and hash it out.
Are you sure? Phyna na werey. See the way she's already acting without seeing Chomzy. Phyna wants highlight bcs she doesn't know her fate on sunday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
PimpasParadise:

You can't claim to like someone and forget your purpose of liking the person in the first place, simply put, you'd see things through your own lens, your own observations,your own perspectives. Hermes is real as every Nigerian with a zealous love for Western fads and what not. He cruises alot with American accent,as well as Britain or any other accent. Not taking away his Nigerian accent. He speaks vernacular thoroughly without hiding, what's not fun in it? People chip in phonetic tones just for cruise...

He wins tasks,he shines and stands out on every thing worth competing for,evidence to his HoH win,and wager. Many people are going with their own agenda trying to poison the well you fetch your informations about him, people that don't like him, people that hate the fact he shines,despite his looks. Pay them not any attention. Except you don't like him or you were just looking for a reason to despise him. In this life ehhn, people come with different soul ties,different spiritual bodies. If humans are capable of deceit,or treachery,or telling false witness trying to ruin other people's image, there will still be humans very much capable of seeing through others intents or devilish trick.

Hermes is the real deal. Dont let haters tilt you away from liking someone you already claimed you like. They're just threatened by his growing popularity. They also have favourites that they believe their sh!t smells like jollof rice and chevon.
cool
Giddem!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tatiana4u:

I won’t be surprised cos Chomzy own sef no goodgrin
I wish Modella would strike tomorrow night and snatch groovy or Sheggzgrin

Chomzy has a deadly mouth. She is likely to chew up Phyna and throw away! I dunno why I feel it would be this way lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Deji no dey like chop. I can bet that Dotun don dey eye that Deji eba. He’s just waiting for the girls to clear so that he can strike cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chichi get bad mouth
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
MamBi:
grin grin

Phyna 2022: , “open teeth wey dey wound man for p***K”….

Gentlemen of the forum, please confirm if Phyna speaketh the truth or nay…

She speaketh the truth my sister.

That Chomzy Gap teeth fit swallow some men Odogwu.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Khalid gathering his energy for the work he will do tonight.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
thatigboman1:
he didn't. After the kissing, Eloswag went back to island and say phyna was not the girl he liked in trenches, but another girl whose name he didn't mention.
The reason for the questions was that Phyna said "No be my fault say your man deny you"
So I was wondering who he really denied between her and Chomzy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tatiana4u:

This is what happens when you don’t mind your business!
Chi chi should have just shut up and learned how to move that her stiff waist instead!

cheesy
Chichi don collect!
I honestly didn’t feel it was her bizness sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
These Island people are so annoying. Except Doyin.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Latashia:
Are you sure? Phyna na werey. See the way she's already acting without seeing Chomzy. Phyna wants highlight bcs she doesn't know her fate on sunday.
Hmmm true sha but make we dey watch cos I'll really be disappointed in her if she's all talk and no action.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chomzy dey call Beauty blind, say she no be any threat. Lol.

If only she knows. Person wey don already chop strike with her full chest.

If them put her and Beauty for eviction one on one right now, she go see herself for house straight.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chi chi is a fool .. not her spitting the meat out to sell to Deji cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oshokhai69:
Deji no dey like chop. I can bet that Dotun don dey eye that Deji eba. He’s just waiting for the girls to clear so that he can strike cheesy grin
Allow Dotun to enjoy himself. No be everybody wey wan thin and look like scarecrow.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
A lot of housemates laundering and slandering happens here…

You snooze you loose.. grin

before you mention my fave, just know say your own go collect all season grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Giel:
Which work again? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Giel:
he fit go home on sunday o... make hin enjoy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vaca1: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
This year Bbnaija is only promoting hate and it’s not a good Narrative for the show..biggie should just bring the 2 house together #copied

I think so too

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Giel:

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
thatigboman1:
name them. "American football" is named American football, not football.
Name another game which name is football.
Temitemi, my permanent enemy. Am waiting.
American football is simply referred to as "football" in the United States

the people who created the sport calls it football
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vaca1: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
homesteady:
I am telling you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
bukolaademi001:
The reason for the questions was that Phyna said "No be my fault say your man deny you"
So I was wondering who he really denied between her and Chomzy.
dont mind phyna with that talk - she's just consoling herself. Does she live in island to know what's going on there? Just 2 minutes gossips from island girls when they meet at the arena.
Chichi told her the truth because Eloswag said it in front of all islanders that he didn't like phyna.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Sheggz is playing a game and it's so obvious to everyone except Bella. And probably she's playing a game herself. I was already happy thinking tonight was going to be the end of their ship. I need him to leave her alone.
I dislike this ship sooo much
They are both playing the game but a part of Bella relates with Shegzz as a friend ( which may make us viewers think she's real)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
homesteady:
God bless you.
Doyin is the major one making me happy in the island

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tatiana4u:

I must confess,phyna is right!
That chomzy’s open teeth can divide a dick!

I almost choked..Which kin crase girl u be.. I don dieeeeee

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Sheggz is playing a game and it's so obvious to everyone except Bella. And probably she's playing a game herself. I was already happy thinking tonight was going to be the end of their ship. I need him to leave her alone.
I dislike this ship sooo much
me too.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
thatigboman1:
twist the narrative anyhow u want to. Are u going to introduce a new game to the world called 'bumball', but not to be played like the already known bumball? Just like introducing another game "football" but say it's not to be played like the known football. Can 2 different games have the same name?

Biggie just gave them food and he doesn't wanna fall Shegz hand as their coach..EOD

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
This season will sha be toxic, but me na cruise I dey, no emotions, you yab me I yab you, you go personal, i ignore you..

I can’t go back to lock down season mode, that season don drain me lol …

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bennytwin:
So finally people are seeing this bryann guy for who he is. I dunno the script he is playing but he is very pretentious and calculates so much. This is meant to be a reality show, people are meant to be real,show their flaws and all... I hope people can discern more that he is very camera conscious...

There are so many real people in the two houses though.
Beauty,Phyna,Hermes,etc

I was among the first people that pointed this out here

And I agree that those you listed are real enough

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
IghravweIG:
Chomzy dey call Beauty blind, say she no be any threat. Lol.

If only she knows. Person wey don already chop strike with her full chest.

If them put her and Beauty for eviction one on one right now, she go see herself for house straight.

Chomzy doesn’t know smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Giel:
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
I keep wondering if it's possible for People to be Real on a show like this
Nigeria being the country and it's citizens...

People saying the show is scripted may not be far from the truth....
Just thinking loud

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.