Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1943537 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:53am On Aug 06, 2022
Chiefheywhy:

If Phyna go meet Chomzy the way she talk say she go go meet am . The kain fight wey go happen tomorrow ehn . I can’t wait for the fight grin

Na Cyph wey dey pour fuel for me, anybody wey miss tomorrow party, sorry to them grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 4:54am On Aug 06, 2022
scondy:

U for no indulge am .....
scondy, the inventor of scondy bumball. Keep weeping.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:53am On Aug 06, 2022
MamBi:
grin grin

Phyna 2022: , “open teeth wey dey wound man for p***K”….

Gentlemen of the forum, please confirm if Phyna speaketh the truth or nay…
Phyna na razzmatazz grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Tatiana4u:

I must confess,phyna is right!
That chomzy’s open teeth can divide a dick!
You be man? grin grin

Who told you?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:59am On Aug 06, 2022
thatigboman1:
Phyna say she can collect anyway from anybody. Miss Nigeria begged her "pls don't collect my man" insecurity everywhere.
Phyna should leave islanders. Collect groovy and go and collect khalid let's enjoy the seasonal films.
grin grin

I hope people that are voting, voted for phyna grin This one is ready to entertain us By Edo way..Razz

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2022
Tatiana4u:
It seems Deji is doing Modella’s job effortlesslygrin
Modella seems to be working on a slow pace now...At least she has succeed in breaking whatever thing that was growing between bryan and Ilebaye.. cheesy

Khalid is focused with Daniela..Na only Biggie go fit break that one. grin

As for groovy Ashawo wey dey him body go make am dance with modella today likely and beauty will go haywire.

Too many drama unfolding sha.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:28am On Aug 06, 2022
thatigboman1:
Phyna said the whole truth and nothing but the truth when she said "chichi is 2faced" I said same myself here lond before now.
Anyone will do same in Chichi's shoes..

I mean her two friends are gunning for same man..But let's see wetin go sup today.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by general007: 6:31am On Aug 06, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Healman(m): 6:51am On Aug 06, 2022
Be VIBRYANNT

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2022
I saw this online as picture of Amaka, is this real or Photoshop?

If it is real, this is disgusting, no wonder any man no wan near her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2022
Giel:
I love what I saw from Bella tonight. Sheggz annoyed her and she let him know that she didn't like what he did and she let him know that he had to apologize.

He tried to wiggle his way out by threatening to end things and even tried to change the topic to attack her approach but she stayed firm, got her apology, got him to promise to change and also let him know that he can't threaten her.

I'm proud of her. kiss kiss

Bella is a very difficult lady to penetrate, she is not cheap and she knows her worth, she carries herself in a certain way that commands respect ... May be because she is royalty. Sheggz said Bella was the only lady that didn't give a hoot about him when he entered the house the first time, and I believe that's why he's doing everything to conquer her.

If Bella eventually falls for Sheggz... Her own simping will be on a highest level

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Munzy14:

Modella seems to be working on a slow pace now...At least she has succeed in breaking whatever thing that was growing between bryan and Ilebaye.. cheesy

Khalid is focused with Daniela..Na only Biggie go fit break that one. grin

As for groovy Ashawo wey dey him body go make am dance with modella today likely and beauty will go haywire.

Too many drama unfolding sha.

Lol…I don’t think Bryan actually liked Illebaye,so we can’t give credit to Modella for separating them.
She might shock us tonight and do what we never expected her to do cos she has proven to be a great actress so fargrin
I really want her to focus on beauty and groovy which is an easy target cos groovy na ashawo and Beauty get skoin skoingrin
Let’s see how it goesgrin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 7:22am On Aug 06, 2022
Jack500:

Lol.. if she really had something like that.. she'd be very conscious about it and extra careful not to let the world see it. So i highly doubt it.

Ordinary stretch marks and some girls would not take their top off until you put off the lights.. so i don't think she'll have something like this and wear shorts.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2022
bentenny:
No matter who wins HOH next week,Biggie should ask every HM to select 2 or 3 HMs from each house!
Select 2 or 3 from Banana island and 2 or 3 from Ajegunle HQ

These method should be adopted in all fairness

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2022
safarigirl:
I've heard enough.

Lol...no be me and Bella again.

She should goodluck with that thing she is doing.

What did she do
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2022
bentenny:
No matter who wins HOH next week,Biggie should ask every HM to select 2 or 3 HMs from each house!
Select 2 or 3 from Banana island and 2 or 3 from Ajegunle HQ
Doesn't really add up to me though undecided like what's the essence of u winning HOH for ur house!
It makes more sense if only 1person is thrown in from the winnng house just for our viewing pleasure grin but anything more that defeats the fun of winning HoH for ur level smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2022
safarigirl:
Sheggz laughing at Cyph, that he does not know why he's talking when he needs to work out

LOL. The audacity of this failed footballer that Chomzy called fat only days ago, to talk about someone needing to work out.

Mirrors are everywhere in that house, and mans cannot use one.

footballer wen nor know the name of e club , Inshort nah bumball e dey play

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2022
MamBi:
grin grin

Phyna 2022: , “open teeth wey dey wound man for p***K”….

Gentlemen of the forum, please confirm if Phyna speaketh the truth or nay…

Munzy14 abeg we need clarification on above. lipsrsealed

Don't just tell us phyna is razz we already know. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IgbuduMonkey: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2022
safarigirl:
Sheggz saying he thought Nengi would win Lockdown

A comrade without knowledge and understanding. He is still talking about past seasons, him mouth no dey rest
a professional footballer having time to watch BBN. Hmmmm. The boy's physique sef(knocked knees) makes it difficult to imagine him playing Sunday football
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IgbuduMonkey: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2022
Hudson777:
beauty nr day go anywhere sha,dem go nominate tire
don't be too sure. Recall a certain Maria from one year ago?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
a professional footballer having time to watch BBN. Hmmmm. The boy's physique sef(knocked knees) makes it difficult to imagine him playing Sunday football
Are you minding that London Pig? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Jack500:

That picture can't be real now, Amaka's ass wey I focus on for Thursday night pool party
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:
Bella bonding with Deji

Segun dey one corner swelling like bread
I hope this continues, babe should break out and avoid isolation.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2022
Latashia:
She's the next Islanders target if they win HoH. Trenches must win HoH sha and take out chomzy , elo and giddy.

Eli is not going anywhere soon....

Obi fans dey for am....

We will vote him, even if na to come sleep, eat and jist for big brother's house.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2022
Please can any season’s faithful explain to me the difference btw the normal BBNaija channel (198) and the BBNaija Extra channel (199) abeg?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2022
safarigirl:
Doyin say she wants to merge houses, even if they will have to join beds together.

She say let them merge them and let them all fight if they must.

We know why you want a merged house. If Cyph goes on Sunday, we will revisit this feeling
Everybody with wetin dey pain them for body. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2022
That daniella gist about being deflowered by khalid... can anyone verify if it's real?

I feel they make sarcastic jokes and that was taken out of context.

Cos why get deflowered in two weeks on big brother.. why not use it for content.. lol.. like make khalid beg for it.. then wait till the perfect night.. make sure the cameras are focused on you and then you do it grin

I think Debbyrise was also claiming to be a virgin that year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Forget her crazy attitude sometimes but Beauty is really a keeper, the way she tends to kitchen chores and takes care of Groovy should make any man happy.
Beauty is just that girl kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2022
Nothing dey vex me pass BBN ships..

Useless ships wey no dey last reach reunion of less than a yr post show..They just play script for all of you and you all fall for it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2022
Haba Biggie, so they queue to brush teeth in trenches

Just one sink, someone is about to do ablution in that same sink while other are waiting, nawa o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2022
safarigirl:
Cyph dey really talk this matter like say na task dem dey do

He dey talk as Phyna go hold Guinness, go meet Eloswag, rock am, keep eye contact with Chomzy as she dey rock Elo.

Cyph really enjoys this coach work.
This to me is a better approach than direct confrontation, her actions with Eloswagg is what she needs to pass a message to Chomzy.
That was the initial plan until last night.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
That daniella gist about being deflowered by khalid... can anyone verify if it's real?

I feel they make sarcastic jokes and that was taken out of context.

Cos why get deflowered in two weeks on big brother.. why not use it for content.. lol.. like make khalid beg for it.. then wait till the perfect night.. make sure the cameras are focused on you and then you do it grin

I think Debbyrise was also claiming to be a virgin that year.
They had sex! don't let them fool you

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.