Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954479 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Chi chi said them level 2 girls nor get Yansh so make their men nor disgrace them today by dancing with them grin grin grin

If only one guy would look at Chichi, all this hard babe, bad bitch would stop lipsrsealed
I have seen it in the other “solo” fliers this year cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2022
Eeghe:

For some reason Dannyxy and a few others are living the house beef on here
They have been the earliest and heaviest hit by the game psychology lol

I tire o....before u know now...they will start resenting the islanders on behalf of the trenchers....shey no be juju be that? Is 100m beans? Let them slog it out to your entertainment....I like the beef between the house sef.....na part of the fun....we didn't sign up for kumbaya....now they all know that roommate loyalty is nonsense....your loyalty should lie with your team.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
don't anticipate much. This kind matter, after all the anticipation of major gbas gbos you fit shock say one housemate go call them go corner go dey settle matter and the two sisters go end up hugging and kissing. Most major conflicts in BBN come unexpected. Today party go cast but not from where we expect am
You have a point.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Eeghe:

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Sad.. that girl is too innocent cry

Khalid is a predator cry... entered as this holy muslim that doesn't drink, smoke or miss a prayer

But his self control doesn't cover sex..

My sweet sweet daniella cry... she needs to go home before she gets pregnant and becomes khalids third wife

Ahnahn! Predator bawo!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2022
Dannyxy:
I have canceled certain islanders for their condescending and demeaning comments over the trenches housemates, I knew some of them were like that, the islanders watchers don’t want to call them out and want us to do waka pass, but nah, I decided to raise it up this morning.

Hermes, Bella, Sheggs, Doyin, chichi and chomzy had very demeaning conversations and comments about their fellow trenches housemates, do they even think they better than trenches?

Bella and Hermes calling beauty “blind “ because she made comments about them, because she wears glasses, how condescending can people be? See that foolish Bella, with ariaria bend down select voice,
Calling them dirty, saying they are not fine, they are sweaty bla bla bla…

Me I will not ignore, all this happened and more I even forgot to add, and I will call them out…

I can bet You didn’t watch this and probably just read multiple tweets cos you have a lot mixed up. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2022
MissSpirine:
Beauty is more eloquent and intelligent than all the Level 1 housemates combined. They got nothing on her, them win, instead of them to celebrate their victory, they resulted to dissecting and degrading them.

Set of bitter souls, can't stand them. Na only Hermes I fit stand.

But Hermes had a lot to say about them (including beauty) so why can you stand him only? grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2022
Una good morning ooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Doesn't really add up to me though undecided like what's the essence of u winning HOH for ur house!
It makes more sense if only 1person is thrown in from the winnng house just for our viewing pleasure grin but anything more that defeats the fun of winning HoH for ur level smiley
The HOH is immune from nomination and the recent idea of the HOH making nominations using the other house would make the HMs in his/her own house relaxed!
Some HMs in banana Island need to be shaken due to being nominated!
See how the nomination of Christy O made her come out of her shell...though belatedly!
When most HMs know they have been nominated for possible eviction,they create vawulent highlights! tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2022
carammel:

I hope this continues, babe should break out and avoid isolation.

Too late grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2022
My fellow trenches supporters, before we will unavoidably clash in future, let’s join hand to fire those condescending lots, till we own island and it becomes our home, then we fight ourselves later…

Una good morning ohhh grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Dannyxy:

Hehehehehehe
SMH
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:

I can bet You didn’t watch this and probably just read multiple tweets cos you have a lot mixed up. cheesy cheesy
hey baby, I actually like doyin oh grin, but she follow put mouth lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2022
Dannyxy:
My fellow trenches supporters, before we will unavoidably clash in future, let’s join hand to fire those condescending lots, till we own island and it becomes our home, then we fight ourselves later…

Nonsense!
tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2022
So much disparity in treatment.
when Bryann was saying no be by gra gra during level 1 performance yesterday, guess it's all vibes because he's a straight talker.
No be their fault say they choose the better house na.
If dem put level 2 for Island too..they go talk more than that sef
scondy:

It's simple....the masses beef the islanders cos they feel they have comfort at the detriment of the trenchers. But question is....shey na their fault say them dey level 1 ni? And that's why u see lots of people hyping them and dissing islanders....for their mind they are giving them support cos they r being cheated....all na wash....

Who doesn't like comfort?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2022
Dannyxy:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2022
grin grin
Eeghe:

Hehehe…. Psychology is sweet ehn.. Viewers themselves are fascinating in their reactions…

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2022
Dannyxy:
hey baby, I actually like doyin oh grin, but she follow put mouth lipsrsealed

Wasn’t even talking about Doyin, she wasn’t at that table conversation.

But Bella did not call beauty blind. It was chomzy and Hermes.. Bella just didnt agree with her commentary and said she’s an attention seeker.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Onyi99:

To think a lot of them saw this and acted as if nothing happened.

Even that yaba left patient Hermes is also talking down on people grin
That ugly weird looking thing
Some of you and the words you use on this forum.. Ontop BBN?? Nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Lol…I don’t think Bryan actually liked Illebaye,so we can’t give credit to Modella for separating them.
She might shock us tonight and do what we never expected her to do cos she has proven to be a great actress so fargrin
I really want her to focus on beauty and groovy which is an easy target cos groovy na ashawo and Beauty get skoin skoingrin
Let’s see how it goesgrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2022
That Giddyfia sub after level 1 won yesterday still dey bang for my head grin grin grin
"No be say dem no get doingz but them no fit level up" grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2022
scondy:

Are u minding them....when trenchers have been dissing islanders since forever....did u hear any complaints? The housemates are the ones competing with themselves...not we viewers....let's not forget that
yen yen yen

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Eeghe:

lol .. grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2022
MizzD:

Ahnahn! Predator bawo!

U don't know fans....they will lay all manner of accusation on anyone that dares distorts their faves holy image ...lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2022
hayzed19:
Why is it that when level 2 housemates talk about level 1 housemates, most people call them straight talkers, but when level 1 does the same thing, they are condescending?
Even thou level 1 do the most.
I recall Beauty calling Hermes a bastard after the nomination, and heaven did not fall.
BBN is a simulation of what is happening in real life, sha.
The lower classes can say whatever they want about the elites, but if the elites do, they have a bad attitude.

The funny thing is that we have people of very similar characteristics in both houses. So similar that we are all amazed. Yet because they live under different conditions, we stop believing in their similarities and try to start judging them differently. This life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2022
Dannyxy:
Morning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2022
scondy:

Are u minding them....when trenchers have been dissing islanders since forever....did u hear any complaints? The housemates are the ones competing with themselves...not we viewers....let's not forget that
Thank you darling! kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2022
scondy:

He go even carry the money join ...
God bless you!!!!
Na him go be the last man standing!!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2022
I can't wait for tonight's party. Phyna should beat up Chomzy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2022
hayzed19:
Why is it that when level 2 housemates talk about level 1 housemates, most people call them straight talkers, but when level 1 does the same thing, they are condescending?
Even thou level 1 do the most.
I recall Beauty calling Hermes a bastard after the nomination, and heaven did not fall.
BBN is a simulation of what is happening in real life, sha.
The lower classes can say whatever they want about the elites, but if the elites do, they have a bad attitude.
Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2022
thatigboman1:
I swear. Bella is better playing a loner. Want that canoe to scatter and shatter into pieces.
Lmao. grin

Na chichi I blame. She's there scattering trenches ship rather than shattering those under her nose in island.
LMAO grin grin I wouldn't mind if Chichi makes the effort but i hope her buddy buddy ship with Bella will survive. I prayed for Chichi and Bella to be cool and they are right now. I don't want my 2 faves fighting.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
I think I understand Cyph's personality. He is someone that has so much knowledge and is naturally outspoken but he is too naive to know that people do not like it when other people outshine them. Cyph is just being Cyph, but being Cyph is his own biggest downfall unless the viewers save him. Unfortunately, the people that mostly vote im these shows are those people that tend more towards Naira Marley and Zazu than an Aśa, Cyph' genius is invisible to them

Oh my Cyph!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.