Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944889 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Una do ooo
This season na real vawullence season sha...but it looks scripted to me
How can dis Hms b like dis..fighting over a man you neva know too well.....na dem sabi....
Even though i stan WM last season...this season beta pass last one ooo...in just 2wks plenty drama...kudos to the trenches ,,, na dem dey carry d show....the islanders too dey try
This season might turn out to b d most entertaining oo

Anyways good luck to my Bryann

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
NLbabygirl:
So beauty said groovy dvck isn’t big
Smh
With his height? shocked
Nah! Beauty is capping grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Agbgift:

Wetin my generator do me, make I nor cry, I had to go to bed early.
Doh, atleast you're catching up on videos now.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
claseek:
From the little bits and pieces of clips I’ve been watching, I dislike the fact that level 1 has the advantage of going to the garden when they please. But Level 2 can only go to the garden when biggie instructs them to, and not when they wish to.

There are a lot of pieces of puzzles the organisers of this show are missing.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Why did them Dotun involve chi chi in this game bayii
She will just make it chaotic
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KlausMike(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Samueltemi337:
during pepper dem new housemates came really late into the show

Pepper dem was 99 days so they had more time to play with. I assume this season is 72 days

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
DGOODLYF:
Una do ooo
This season na real vawullence season sha...but it looks scripted to me
How can dis Hms b like dis..fighting over a man you neva know too well.....na dem sabi....
Even though i stan WM last season...this season beta pass last one ooo...in just 2wks plenty drama...kudos to the trenches ,,, na dem dey carry d show....the islanders too dey try
This season might turn out to b d most entertaining oo

Anyways good luck to my Bryann

On Bryan mandate we stan

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
MamBi:

You are an idiot. You are the kind that is happy at other people’s downfall.
Indaboski Mambi, for the first time shocked grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Lol...I get you..
But this na Bbnaija and you are allowed to strike anyone that comes for your fave,no forget to join their fave follow body..
But do I hate Tatiana in reality....Hell no..
She's actually my fave person on this street o and she's a loyal person considering how far she goes for whoever she stans...
But she dey add madness join her loyalty cheesy cheesy and na she start our fight again this season...
I've also heard Tatiana has bad luck,that whoever she supports somehow gets disqualified. Not on my Hermes though. You see, my own head is oiled with ointment of grace. I don carry goodluck kom jam Tati,to be reborn again.

All my favorites are always finalists, one winner minus Liquor who came second. My flower cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

The boy is very sneaky. It's not even funny.

There is something to be said of a man who takes advantage of someone that is drunk, and then the next day, makes up a different version of how things went down.

He was drunk last week and that babe took care of him until he was knocked out, and this is how he repays her? Red flag everywhere, but Bella think say she dey hottest couple ship. So reminiscent of how people marry rubbish in real life because of aesthetics.
Couldn't have been said better.....I agree �
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
PimpasParadise:

True story cool

Wish there was a zora banks around that kitchen to give me some disappearing acts cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Senseii:

Wish there was a zora banks around that kitchen to give me some disappearing acts cool
Lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Beauty is not packing her bags ?

Or she is not aware she is going home ? Her second and final strike.
Her marriage course is over.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
PimpasParadise:

I've also heard Tatiana has bad luck,that whoever she supports somehow gets disqualified. Not on my Hermes though. You see, my own head is oiled with ointment of grace. I don carry goodluck kom jam Tati,to be reborn again.

All my favorites are always finalists, one winner minus Liquor who came second. My flower cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy...I heard same o..
No wonder my Erica was disqualified..
But d fact is her she dey sabi stan better people apart from last year..Angel really did her dirty...she shalaye tire,not like she was disqualified o...let see howfa una Hermes can go sha,then I go know say your head really fresh oil..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Tatiana supposed to stan beauty. Its her spec

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Whether confined space or not, Groovy can't ignore her. There are people that can ignore others completely even if they were in a tiny room. It is just a matter of being determined.
yep, Tobi eventually did it.. It can pain en
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nonireel(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
nazablossom:

With his height? shocked
Nah! Beauty is capping grin

From experience you should've known that height doesn't determine size. it's the individual's genetic makeup that determines size.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

If she carry belle, Phyna go show her where she comot her own, shebi she say she don carry belle twice, but she never born

I like as yesterday, when dem gather dey talk about how their parents go react if dem dey see wetin dem dey do, she no talk. She go explain tire when she reach house. She just get luck say she no too be top girl, so, people no dey do agenda on top her head.

I remember when Erica collect finger by week 3, wey dem dey call her Fingerica for here, Daniella don chop pass like that in 2 weeks, yet, no nickname.

Omo! Fingerica grin grin grin.... This crack me up so bad. Lockdown edition was the best to me, so many interesting story lines and characters

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Latashia:
I hope our bby Cyph doesn't go , this season is unpredictable. Amaka and Khalid must leave tonite.
Cyph and Christy O is going home today.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Branzy:

I swear grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
How old is Dotun? He looks like an innocent virgin

Fyn boy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
It's not about drunk , Beauty is a good definition of toxic gf , cos Doyin said she fought her in hotel night before they moved in bbn house , over a guy .

She can't even cook a good looking food angry just fly potatoe chips
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
majamajic:
Beauty is not packing her bags ?

Or she is not aware she is going home ? Her second and final strike.
Her marriage course is over.
Nahhh, she's not going home. She wasn't violent with anyone.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Senseii:

Fyn boy

All muscles and no action
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Amaka gives me a bit of whitemonkey’s vibes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Aguwanyi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy...I heard same o..
No wonder my Erica was disqualified..
But d fact is her she dey sabi stan better people apart from last year..Angel really did her dirty...she shalaye tire,not like she was disqualified o...let see howfa una Hermes can go sha,then I go know say your head really fresh oil..
Say no more. cheesy

Hermes is the real deal. I choose to stan that boy. I know people might hate and love him. The volatility of his popularity status was almost a reason to refuse myself his stanner but I saw through him. Not even about the grass to grace story but his devotion. Plus one with absolute complete skill sets.

Think am

E get wetin Hermes no fit do.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

All muscles and no action

What action do u seek for? He should be running after gals like seggzy or what?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin grin grin
nazablossom:

Indaboski Mambi, for the first time shocked grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Branzy:

But she stan another person cheesy

A winner material. I willed her goodluck here grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
You lot asking for Beauty's head on a plate who will generate content? Razz Phyna pinning for a man that has denied her a million times and curved her yesterday? Rough and crass Amaka who is angry no man is looking at her? Vindictive Illebaye who is vexed she is on the shelf?

If Beauty leaves this early then enjoy the boring wobbly Shegella canoe angry angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Senseii:

Fyn boy

She is not , the way she kissed Cyph only on 6th day in the house , that kiss can only come from a professional

But she is beautiful , she is the most beautiful in Level 1
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Senseii:

Fyn boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.