Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1939580 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:
So, Sheggz told Bella that they kissed multiple times, and she was even the one asking and pulling him in for kisses.

She says she doesn't have any memory of this, because she was drunk. He insisted na she dey find kiss, that there was even one that she pulled him by his shirt and kissed him.

The one kiss we saw them having, the babe pulled her face away, so, when did they have these multiple kisses?

This boy ehn
Or
Or
Or

It's possible he's telling the truth and it wasn't shown

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KlausMike(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
majamajic:
This one Daniela never knack for 2 days now , it's like she is on her period

So wetin her and Khalid dey do last night for bed?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Can't he ignore her completely? Well, he couldn't because he is soft. Your lover gaslight you and you still remain in the relationship, No be hypnotism be that? Or is that Groovy is a masochist? angry

It's not they are in a confined space amd there Level there is no much space so there is no where to run to, if it were outside Groovy would taken the flight and fly far away from her......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Alcohol isn’t the cause of Beauty disgusting behavior yesterday.
She is actually a very rude, condescending and controlling person. She came for groovy and practically all her fellow housemates. Because a person with good character can drinks today but the person isn’t gonna act like her.
True. A person who is high won't be that self aware. Don't mind that idiot Doyin that was shamelessly defending her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
NLbabygirl:
About yesterday grin grin
grin cheesy grin bella chai you no try yesterday at all.......still gat love for her thou
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Innocentchild:

Or
Or
Or

It's possible he's telling the truth and it wasn't shown
or he would have done the decent thing and not kiss a drunk girl.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
fitzmayowa:

It's not they are in a confined space amd there Level there is no much space so there is no where to run to, if it were outside Groovy would taken the flight and fly far away from her......
Whether confined space or not, Groovy can't ignore her. There are people that can ignore others completely even if they were in a tiny room. It is just a matter of being determined.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nhazeru:

You sound like a sad and unhappy person

Must you go personal all the time because of Bbn Stan. I've watched you littering the whole thread and insulting people. Adekunle doesn't know you, won't even give a fvck about you and even if he does won't give shishi for stanning him.

Try and be happy. This unhappiness, aggression, you've embraced as a partner, will cause you more harm than good.

I said Shurrup!!! who are u to tell me how to support my fave!! I hate it when depressed mental people like u carry ur misery to rub innocent housemates negatively undecided. They don't have to pay me for doing the right thing which is stopping u from defaming them or do I look hungry like u!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

Cross was annoying to me as well, especially during that Saskay situation, but was it entertaining? Yes

Anyone that causes conversation, is entertainment enough on this show. Someone can be annoying and still be entertaining. A lot of people found Angel annoying, but still entertaining.

Maria, Pere, Cross, Angel carried that show, especially Cross and Angel when Maria left. Queen, Liquorose, Saskay, even that Boma guy, were also helpful. I for add Emmanuel, but he was not animated enough to give anything, and killed off most of what could have been entertainment for us.

But Cross, Maria, Pere and Angel were the literal catalysts for the few sparks of entertainment we got from that show.

Omo, that last season was so boring that biggie had to turn himself into an housemate to kidnap Nini and spice things up. Unparalleled delawood season wey no get up to ten highlights.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

She fall my hand grin lipsrsealed
The way she fell mine. I don wash my hand comot for her mata lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:
So, Sheggz told Bella that they kissed multiple times, and she was even the one asking and pulling him in for kisses.

She says she doesn't have any memory of this, because she was drunk. He insisted na she dey find kiss, that there was even one that she pulled him by his shirt and kissed him.

The one kiss we saw them having, the babe pulled her face away, so, when did they have these multiple kisses?

This boy ehn
The same Segun that was begging drunk Bella under duvet for kiss throughout the night, wen Bella still curve the kiss?
Which kind man be this?
Abi na Pere script e wan dey play now? grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Whether confined space or not, Groovy can't ignore her. There are people that can ignore others completely even if they were in a tiny room. It is just a matter of being determined.
I really wish he could completely ignore her but I don't think he has it in him.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
To be fair, Phyna wasn't a friend to Beauty last night. Except their friendship isn't all that sha.

Whether drunk or not, she knew Beauty wasn't in the right frame of mind last night, she wasn't supposed to engage her like she did. With friends like Phyna, one doesn't need an enemy. shocked shocked

And even though Dodo went overboard in her defence, she did the right thing for her friend. kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
The guts!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
bentenny:

Still trying to figure out Biggie's assignment grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Oshokhai69:
See Adekunle walking around like principal inspecting the dance floor during school passing out party grin grin
grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
IghravweIG:

I really wish he could completely ignore her but I don't think he has it in him.
If so, then he deserves all the abuse he gets from Beauty.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
Samueltemi337:
come lemme marry you

How rich are you?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
KlausMike:

So wetin her and Khalid dey do last night for bed?

Oh they knack again I miss that , I didn't hear about , the girl get tap water pant grin grin grin and she look very innocent , if na phyna now her own show for her face and bress , but Daniela na opposite of her look

She knack every night since them start this big brother , apart from first 2 days .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
damiviolet:

Ani werey ni bobo sheggz yen seh cheesy grin

The boy is very sneaky. It's not even funny.

There is something to be said of a man who takes advantage of someone that is drunk, and then the next day, makes up a different version of how things went down.

He was drunk last week and that babe took care of him until he was knocked out, and this is how he repays her? Red flag everywhere, but Bella think say she dey hottest couple ship. So reminiscent of how people marry rubbish in real life because of aesthetics.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Khalid telling Daniella he can't be with her if she will be drinking because of his religion, which kind thing be this na.....
But he can throw his religion away when knacking her undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Alcohol isn’t the cause of Beauty disgusting behavior yesterday.
She is actually a very rude, condescending and controlling person. She came for groovy and practically all her fellow housemates. Because a person with good character can drinks today but the person isn’t gonna act like her.

How is she this? I am genuinely curious
I know she is a lot of things but this? How?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
PimpasParadise:
Beauty gives me a lioness' vibe. Pure alpha female. It's no wonder vixens around want a crumb of her food. She's steadily growing on me, I'm getting attracted to her. I need her close to me to tame that temper. Subservient males like Groovy or his ex room mate will not cut it for her.

Every party weekend, girls,like lower animals gather to discus her,and her kill, just like a lioness' meal, they want a taste of it grin grin
Dey admire nonsense cheesy cheesy cheesy...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bomb24: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
akthedream2019:
By this time previous season,safarigirl and her current lapdog aka threebear(two nairaland clowns) have started dropping their forcast...

What is causing the delay this season oooo.. Your gullible fans are waiting for you..

The disgrace they both received last season must have rebooted their brain..
Nothing lasts forever... People are getting wiser.

Lmaossssse. BBnaija Nairaland, remains undefeated. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
nazablossom:

That is ehen..who is fooling who..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Dey admire nonsense cheesy cheesy cheesy...
undecided
You that hate my Hermes.
My jagajaga agbero
The only Agu that will make you a nwanyi tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
To be fair, Phyna wasn't a friend to Beauty last night. Except their friendship isn't all that sha.

Whether drunk or not, she knew Beauty wasn't in the right frame of mind last night, she wasn't supposed to engage her like she did. With friends like Phyna, one doesn't need an enemy. shocked shocked

And even though Dodo went overboard in her defence, she did the right thing for her friend. kiss

The only person that cares about Beauty in that house is Cyph, and one can even say his care is borne out of their mutual interest that is Doyin.

Everyone else, is either indifferent towards her or dislike her for now, and she is not even helping her cause.

Doyin can defend very well, because she's not bearing the brunt of Beauty's outbursts. Like I said here last week, witnessing someone in that element and hearing of it, are two totally different things. Also, one can also say Doyin is doing Voltron because she dey try hustle fanbase too.

All in all, I would not be quick to label anyone a friend of anyone in that house.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Who's likely going home today? New housemates might come in as Modelaa and co aren't doing their job
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Eeghe:

How is she this? I am genuinely curious
I know she is a lot of things but this? How?

Hmmmmnnn. I don't know if it was alcohol talking or anger last night but she kept saying the other babes weren't a match to her and she's better than them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
nazablossom:

He's a proper hypocrite

Shebi last week people wey dey this thread dey talk say na their ship be the truest ship.

Na Reunion una go really understand say all these things na cruise. As for Daniella, she no gree jazz up, dem don use mekwe colonize her brain. She will learn.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
PimpasParadise:
Beauty gives me a lioness' vibe. Pure alpha female. It's no wonder vixens around want a crumb of her food. She's steadily growing on me, I'm getting attracted to her. I need her close to me to tame that temper. Subservient males like Groovy or his ex room mate will not cut it for her.

Every party weekend, girls,like lower animals gather to discus her,and her kill, just like a lioness' meal, they want a taste of it grin grin

Hehehehehehe
A part of me stirs lipsrsealed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

The only person that cares about Beauty in that house is Cyph, and one can even say his care is borne out of their mutual interest that is Doyin.

Everyone else, is either indifferent towards her or dislike her for now, and she is not even helping her cause.

Doyin can defend very well, because she's not bearing the brunt of Beauty's outbursts. Like I said here last week, witnessing someone in that element and hearing of it, are two totally different things. Also, one can also say Doyin is doing Voltron because she dey try hustle fanbase too.

All in all, I would not be quick to label anyone a friend of anyone in that house.

Hmmmmnnn. You're very right. The Doyin I've watched would have wiped Beauty Oraimo cord for neck if dem dey the same house. shocked lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.