Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,310 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1967091 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Wetin do Doyin's babe? shocked
Muscle pain
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

The night he came in, a babe accused him of hitting her when they dated.

In his conversation with Bella now, he said he's sure people are saying a lot out there like "he dated this one, he slapped this one" and he's in the house to show how much of a good girl he is.

He also admitted he has been accused before when Bella asked.. and says it’s cos he fits the profile. But Bella has seen how he is so she shouldn’t believe ..

Here’s the clip by the way..

https://twitter.com/mzvelvet3/status/1556283510809415684?s=21&t=vpOIO6sCKTSxsM1i78XoDw

Love and light to Bella o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Cyph is having serious muscle pull,he is even sweating seriously.

Oko Doyin kpele

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

She is a relative villain but there are other villainellas (Illebaye, Phyna, Amaka, Chomzy, Chi Chi and Bella) in that house.
Bella how? How is Bella involved in this situation? Are you joking?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:

I will definitely vote for her if Hermes isn’t upgrin
If island win HoH then I can 100% guarantee you that both Hermes and Chomzy would be up next week

Infact i want island to win, I need him up soonest before some certain people, so that he can build up a voting fanbase from that momentum before any of them can get the chance to

Drama revolves around Chomzy, so I'd like her to stay but the problem is she overrates herself and her base out here

I feel people that would've liked her because she's troublesome are gravitating more towards Beauty

Then those who don't like Beauty but still like Wahala are split between Chomzy, Amaka, Illebaye etc so she would struggle

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Bella how? How is Bella involved in this situation? Are you joking?

Her screaming for Beauty to be up without any reason, is my reason and she has been very derogatory towards the level 2 housemates and her level 1 housemates who she thinks she is better than.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
MizzD:

He also admitted he has been accused before when Bella asked.. and says it’s cos he fits the profile. But Bella has seen how he is so she shouldn’t believe ..

https://twitter.com/mzvelvet3/status/1556283510809415684?s=21&t=vpOIO6sCKTSxsM1i78XoDw

I think the only person blind here is her and not Beauty. Cos this guy is a walking red flag and how is she not seeing it?
Na she sabi ooo...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Amaka thinks pe she's Dorothy abi kini
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Her screaming for Beauty to be up without any reason, is my reason and she has been very derogatory towards the level 2 housemates and her level 1 housemates who she thinks she is better than.
Lmao!! I was literally talking about the whole Beauty vs Groovy situation and you directed the talk to another situation entirely.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
MizzD:

The guy is trying rehabilitate and rebrand his image, I guarantee you he is the type to date only oyibo girls, they are usually the ones who send these useless colourist men to meet their maker or to prison.
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
Christy O's has freckles kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Lmao!! I was literally talking about the whole Beauty vs Groovy situation and you directed the talk to another situation entirely.

Yes Illebaye, Amaka, Phyna were provocateurs and instigators yesterday and I hope they get warnings, they were like a pack of wolves circling their prey yesterday.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Threebear:

Life has changed .
I now have responsibilities ...I don't have as much time as I used to.

Shocker ! grin

My sources are always available and authentic .

They aren't going anywhere anytime soon . grin
4beer, remember me? grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Christy O's DS

Welcome to your DS, how are you doing?

She's fine, she's just low in energy, because it is the day of the unknown. Aside that she if fine, her energy is just somehow

How has your nomination week been?

She has tried her best not to think of it too much, even though it is somewhere in her head. She does not want it to ruin her week, though she did not expect to be nominated so early on the show, but it is part of the show. It has been a great week so far..

Why did she decide to come on the show?

She wants to win the money, she wanted to be part of a big platform. She also came to showcase herself and expand her business.

Friendships made in the house?

She does not have too many friends in the house. She is friends with Amaka, PharmSavi and Phyna, especially Amaka and PharmSavi

Does she see the friendships going beyond the house?

Yes, she sees it going beyond the house.

Who and what will she miss most if evicted?

She will miss the whole house; tasks, wagers, HoH games. She will miss the energy they used to go with. She will miss the parties, from pool parties to Saturday Night parties. She will miss Amaka, Phyna and PharmSavi

Do you think you should have done anything differently?

No. She has lived her reality for the past two weeks, she wouldn't change anything.

Anything Else?

No.

End of DS

Biggie asks her to tell the nominated housemates to move their bags to the storeroom, where they will find stickers with their names on it, and they should place the stickers on their boxes

PS; Abeg, anybody sabi this Christy O business wey she say she come promote?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Amaka feels she is friends with Christy O, Pharmasavi and Phyna and sees herself being friends with them outside the house.

Christy O feels she is friends with Amaka, Pharmasavi and Phyna and also sees herself being friends with them outside the house.

Amaka and Christy O, my babies love each other kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Wahala

Ilebaye vs. Modella.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:
Wahala

Ilebaye vs. Modella.

Your boy is causing the tension between the two ladies.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:
Wahala

Ilebaye vs. Modella.

Illebaye is bad vibes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Modella and llebaye getting into it, Trenches serving drama back to back......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:
Wahala

Ilebaye vs. Modella.

Ilebaye is wrong
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lol grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
LMAO

So, Ilebaye used Modella's edge control at the salon and said she could use hers later on, I think Modella was using her edge control to make Bryann's hair, Ilebaye come dey vex say why she go dey use her property for another person?

Modella says she is blind, that why will she be making a big deal out of such a thing? That she had told her her own edge control was small, and she had said she could use hers.

LMAO

Ilebaye go soon talk wetin dey pepper her for body grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
bukolaademi001:
I think the only person blind here is her and not Beauty. Cos this guy is a walking red flag and how is she not seeing it?
Na she sabi ooo...

He feeds her self overinflated ego with the close marking he gives her. Like I have said repeatedly, Bella is just an inexposed girl that uses arrogance and rude behaviour as a cover up.

How can any smart lady not see abnormalities and inconsistencies with shegz behaviour. With the little he has shown, he has an obsessive and controlling nature. He is self absorbed.

He is the type that will beat u and say u r the one guilty cos u offended him and made him misbehave and so u need to apologize.

I hope her family have started fasting and praying.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Time for the nominated housemates to take their bags to the store room.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Modella is wrong
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
This vawulence is sprinkled with a spice of bryann grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dannyxy:
Lol grin

Wetin man go cause for that trenches house ehn

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:
LMAO

So, Ilebaye used Modella's edge control at the salon and said she could use hers later on, I think Modella was using her edge control to make Bryann's hair, Ilebaye come dey vex say why she go dey use her property for another person?

Modella says she is blind, that why will she be making a big deal out of such a thing? That she had told her her own edge control was small, and she had said she could use hers.

LMAO

Ilebaye go soon talk wetin dey pepper her for body grin

She could use hers, not use it for someone else.

Ilebaye only wanted her to ask her permission before using it for someone else which is very okay.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

Wetin man go cause for that trenches house ehn

It is so small, it is a melting pot.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dannyxy:
This vawulence is sprinkled with a spice of bryann grin

To be soft boy no easy.

I just dey laugh anyhow.

Ilebaye get problem for this life. Jealousy na bad thing. Na you talk say you no like the boy, you come see am with another babe, you dey provoke because dem dey use your edge control on top him hair.

See Bryann dey tell Modella now say if she been no decide to make him hair, this thing for no happen.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Modella and Ilebaye abeg what kind of stupid argument over edge control is this one undecided

Modella is it such a bad thing for Ilebaye to tell you to ask her before you use her edge control for someone else?

It was meant to be a trade. She used your edge control. She gave you permission for you to use hers. She didn't give you permission for you to use hers on someone else.

You just pounced on her for no reason, insulting her because she told you she didn't like what you did. She didn't even insult you back. Na wa.

Modella that was quite arrogant of you. You were wrong. You couldn't apologize. Then you began insulting Ilebaye. Very bad.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Nah this guy is stupid. How can one someone just say that out of the box? I didn't want to believe those accusations before but I believe now.

See! Like out of no where? Howwwww? Besides, the lovebombing, seclusion from others are signs of an abusive partner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.