Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1967563 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Biggie, evict these useless fake housemates. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

She could use hers, not use it for someone else.

Ilebaye only wanted her to ask her permission before using it for someone else which is very okay.

She dey cap rubbish.

If she did not use Modella's own finish, Modella would not have had to use her own on Bryann's hair.

And I thought she and Bryann were friends? Why is she vexing as if they used the edge control on Beauty?

She's talking nonsense, she go tell us wetin dey really pepper her for body. If no be today, this week, we go hear am very well angry

Bryann Spices we thank you O grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Biggie preparing to play tape again, a strike might be loading again.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
What's with the watermelon Dotun dey carry about this day abi nor be watermelon?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

She dey cap rubbish.

If she did not use Modella's own finish, Modella would not have had to use her own on Bryann's hair.

And I thought she and Bryann were friends? Why is she vexing as if they used the edge control on Beauty?

She's talking nonsense, she go tell us wetin dey really pepper her for body. If no be today, this week, we go hear am very well angry

Eggxactly, she is using it on Bryan who she was trying to toast yesterday. Maybe she is pained Bryan is gravitating towards Modella.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
MizzD:

He also admitted he has been accused before when Bella asked.. and says it’s cos he fits the profile. But Bella has seen how he is so she shouldn’t believe ..

Here’s the clip by the way..

https://twitter.com/mzvelvet3/status/1556283510809415684?s=21&t=vpOIO6sCKTSxsM1i78XoDw

Love and light to Bella o

She fit dey hear these things and think he'd be different or he's a changed person. No be today. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Twoclans:

Your boy is causing the tension between the two ladies.

Wait until dem merge houses, there will be more girls and greater tension.

Chichi never even enter show proper, all these initial gragra babes go hear am for her hand grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Groovy is looking lost and out of place, next time stop telling outsiders about your relationship wahala, settle it between yourselves. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

See! Like out of no where? Howwwww? Besides, the lovebombing, seclusion from others are signs of an abusive partner.

Yes, he is isolating her from the group, feeding her lies and half-truths and lovebombing her. By the time she comes to her senses, it would be too late.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IgbuduMonkey: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Samueltemi337:
height doesn't determine the size of a guy's dick
from your personal experience, right?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

She dey cap rubbish.

Please, please, please! Everything doesn't have to revolve around men. What's that?

Giving you permission to use what is mine isn't the same as giving you permission to use it for others. If you're going to use it for someone other than yourself which we agreed on, it's basic decency to ask me first. In a situation that you don't and I tell you how I feel about it, the right thing is an apology or fix up. Abeg!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Please, please, please! Everything doesn't have to revolve around men. What's that?

Giving you permission to use what is mine isn't the same as giving you permission to use it for others. If you're going to use it for someone other than yourself which we agreed on, it's basic decency to ask me first. In a situation that you don't and I tell you how I feel about it, the right thing is an apology or fix up. Abeg!

This one is about man.

If you like look am as another thing, but na man cause am. She even admitted that she is very petty.

For her to do such a thing, and to make such a big deal over somebody that is supposed to be your friend? The same Bryann that stood up for her just last week wey dem wan comot her head.

And you want me to think that there is no animosity behind that behaviour?

Babe abeg! We no dey wear pampers for her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hi, I miss y'all. I've been following this season since day 0 and I love it. Brayann and Hermes are my faves. I don't understand the females.

I don miss una. Munzy still dey here at all?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
I've never seen this advert before. I like it.
See how all the HMs are glowing in this bbnaija level up advert.

Big brother please. The ads are too much.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
Shine Ya Eye was so boring that I had to leave the thread. You know it's a flop when the only active housemates were the wildcards. To make it worse, Biggie evicted his most talked about housemate midway. At least these ones are giving us drama

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

This one is about man.

If you like look am as another thing, but na man cause am. She even admitted that she is very petty.

For her to do such a thing, and to make such a big deal over somebody that is supposed to be your friend? The same Bryann that stood up for her just last week wey dem wan comot her head.

And I hope the Man you're referring to here is not Bryan sha grin

Abi nor be dis same Ilebaye the throw herself at Dotman yesterday?

She no send your Bryan at all at all

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Yes, he is isolating her from the group, feeding her lies and half-truths and lovebombing her. By the time she comes to her senses, it would be too late.

She doesn't have one sense, I'm so disappointed.

God actually forbid! That guy is every colour of red there is. E get why I dey avoid forceful guys for this life, and Sheggz is all types of forceful.

Bella's greatest undoing is that she believes her own hype, so, somebody blowing her trumpet dey sweet her. I want to pity her, and I still dey look her like mumu.

Na why I no wan see that their rubbish ship.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Titaniumental:

And I hope the Man you're referring to here is not Bryan sha grin

Abi nor be dis same Ilebaye the throw herself at Dotman yesterday?

She no send your Bryan at all at all

Na the same Ilebaye dey table matter to Kess too, na she even dey rub Groovy body this afternoon. One girl can like multiple men, in fact, girls tend to like the attention from multiple men and attempt to hog that attention.

If you wan be King of Boys, anybody wey threaten to take one of your subjects, you no go like am.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

She's 21 abi 22. So, I can actually overlook this mumuness
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Isn't this almost 20 minutes of adverts?
Big brother what's going on?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Person wey dey tell all the guys "I'm a lady, woo me...." You think say she no go vex if another woman is not trying to remove her from the equation?

Beauty collected Groovy, and she has spent the last two weeks trying to scatter that ship. She fit no wan dey ship, but she no wan lose that attention.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Modella and Ilebaye still dey quarrel

E don do abeg, make una no collect Beauty spotlight. Tonight is her night.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Modella and llebaye still going at each other.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Olodo24:
Hi, I miss y'all. I've been following this season since day 0 and I love it. Brayann and Hermes are my faves. I don't understand the females.

I don miss una. Munzy still dey here at all?
Hermes should be your one and only fave
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Biggie, evict these useless fake housemates. undecided

That is ehhhh undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

She's 21 abi 22. So, I can actually overlook this mumuness

Who is 21?

They girl is 25 years old, no excuse anything. She don dey cook for 25 years and the mumu never dry for her body

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:
Christy O's DS

Welcome to your DS, how are you doing?

She's fine, she's just low in energy, because it is the day of the unknown. Aside that she if fine, her energy is just somehow

How has your nomination week been?

She has tried her best not to think of it too much, even though it is somewhere in her head. She does not want it to ruin her week, though she did not expect to be nominated so early on the show, but it is part of the show. It has been a great week so far..

Why did she decide to come on the show?

She wants to win the money, she wanted to be part of a big platform. She also came to showcase herself and expand her business.

Friendships made in the house?

She does not have too many friends in the house. She is friends with Amaka, PharmSavi and Phyna, especially Amaka and PharmSavi

Does she see the friendships going beyond the house?

Yes, she sees it going beyond the house.

Who and what will she miss most if evicted?

She will miss the whole house; tasks, wagers, HoH games. She will miss the energy they used to go with. She will miss the parties, from pool parties to Saturday Night parties. She will miss Amaka, Phyna and PharmSavi

Do you think you should have done anything differently?

No. She has lived her reality for the past two weeks, she wouldn't change anything.

Anything Else?

No.

End of DS

Biggie asks her to tell the nominated housemates to move their bags to the storeroom, where they will find stickers with their names on it, and they should place the stickers on their boxes

PS; Abeg, anybody sabi this Christy O business wey she say she come promote?
Very boring and bland entity
I hope she's packed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
This diary room has to be the worst in previous years. And I was thinking last season was bad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

Na the same Ilebaye dey table matter to Kess too, na she even dey rub Groovy body this afternoon. One girl can like multiple men, in fact, girls tend to like the attention from multiple men and attempt to hog that attention.

If you wan be King of Boys, anybody wey threaten to take one of your subjects, you no go like am.

Na
Dat Dotman own dey different,she literarily stoop to that level of asking Dotman to come toast am.

As in she really crave for the guy,not all this ones wey she dey do for Trenches.

Una for see better smooching yesterday,na dat Gbef(Dotman) dull himself
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

This one is about man.

Even though its may be about man, if that was truely what modella did. it doesn't make sense and its legitimate for llebaye to act that way towards her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
safarigirl:

Who is 21?

They girl is 25 years old, no excuse anything. She don dey cook for 25 years and the mumu never dry for her body

Ahhh! grin shocked

Regardless, this man, woman thing isn't black and white for most people. Like Scondy said, I don't think she's as exposed as she appears. Na real baby of the house. embarassed

If not for my recent experience and the tl accusation, Segun could have fooled me too. shocked grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Groovy is looking lost and out of place, next time stop telling outsiders about your relationship wahala, settle it between yourselves. lipsrsealed
Even beauty Is also looking lost, to make things worst, non of the six girls in the house wan follow her talk.Why would you be embarrassing a guy you claim to love in the presence of every one? If you have a problem with your guy the best thing to do is to sort things out when two of you are together, I pray that she doesn't get another strike today for trying to use bottle on groovy yesterday.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.