Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959198 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Demnan:
Which video?
Khalid and Daniella.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
If they had a task for best sleeper.. deji would win

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
UncannyGenius:
The breakfast that Okoye Obaseki would be served will be hotter than the one she served Adekunle. The ugly idiot thinks that Deji is like Adekunle.
I can't wait for it grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by pretydiva(f): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Samueltemi337:
More housemates are still coming this Sunday and the next one
How are true is this pls?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
bukolaademi001:
On his list as how? He's interested in them?
Yeah.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sweetpink:

Yeah.
Chomzy na hot cake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
dumininu01:
Gorimapa wants to serve adekunle breakfast
Deji go serve am dinner
I can’t waitgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Latashia:
Any Beauty fan that votes for that pink haired gayy must be stupid. Lets be wise!

If you were wise, una for don comot hand from her matter from that first Saturday wey she craze.

Instead, una go recruit more supporters, because you don't like peace, you like problems always

No be Groovy do una babe, don't tell people who to vote for. If they like the pink-haired guy, who has still not said anything humiliating about your fave, despite her mouthing off about the size of his junk, good for them.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
carammel:
Twitter people are mad cheesy

“Adekunle my boy, sew handkerchiefs, breakfast is coming” cheesy
I hope Allyson perishes that idea of dumping Adekunle cos she will end up giving him sympathy votesgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
majamajic:
Apart having wet pant , Daniela will make a good wife . Just as her husband u have to be ready , if not
Bad guy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Latashia:
Any Beauty fan that votes for that pink haired gayy must be stupid. Lets be wise!
Lmao!!
This reminds me of Kiddrica those days…lmao!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
majamajic:
Apart having wet pant , Daniela will make a good wife . Just as her husband u have to be ready , if not

cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
MizzD:

She admitted she kissed him first this week, who kisses their paternal figure angry angry

I’m just pained cos He’s the closest to her in that house and she didn’t think he deserves to know about all of this first?

Maybe she was looking for spark, but she don see say nothing too dey there.

Still, the respectful thing would be to end things with him and AVOID being in his space. The thing vexing me most is that when she has finished announcing to the rest of the house that she does not fancy him, she will enter duvet with him, or sit with his head between her legs.

She is doing a similar thing to what Amaka is doing to PharmSavi, but even worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
majamajic:

Just cos she's having sex on TV.. doesn't mean she has a high libido.

Also it takes a whole lot of self control to abstain from sex for 3 months.. especially if you are sexually active.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
please I need answer, can someone with his full chest say that groovy was actually cheating on beauty or was beauty having a problem of insecurity.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
hartopher76:
please I need answer, can someone with his full chest say that groovy was actually cheating on beauty or was beauty having a problem of insecurity.
Which kind question be this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Hmmm Can Deji like Allyson though? I've never heard her name in his mouth.

It’s probably because she’s with Adekunle..

Anyway, Deji doesn’t like anyone in that house, at least from what he has said. And he is not willing to force ship, probably because he knows he’s a fake housemate and situationship will not help him in anyway.

He said yesterday that if he wants to do smash and go , he can, undecided, but he’d rather not and just continue to talk to the ladies he enjoys talking to, than focusing on one person .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
FIGARO00:

Madam, tell her to move on too.

You carried your last year beef to say she is screeching. She is slamming WM not you, how is this hard to get? Are you WM Sir?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Also it takes a whole lot of self control to abstain from sex for 3 months.. especially if you are sexually active.
I don’t blame Daniella for being an easy lay cos Khalid is kinda cute,cool headed,drama free,intelligent and he looks like a sex expertgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Doyin is soo classy cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
This Allysyn and Adekunle thing, has me so vexed right now.

I'm ranting to my sister, and it's riling me up all over again.

God of swapping or eviction, do it for me and get that girl and Sheggz away from Adekunle and Bella, especially that girl away from Adekunle.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
hartopher76:
Beauty was the problem.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
MizzD:

It’s probably because she’s with Adekunle..

Anyway, Deji doesn’t like anyone in that house, at least from what he has said. And he is not willing to force ship, probably because he knows he’s a fake housemate and situationship will not help him in anyway.

He said yesterday that if he wants to do smash and go , he can, undecided, but he’d rather not and just continue to talk to the ladies he enjoys talking to, than focusing on one person .
Ally doesn't have sense...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lol you will be supporting your fave in peace without disturbing anyone, then one person go dey beef you for 3 season , dey support anybody wey antagonize your post. grin

I know I hurt you, but please forgive me, I didn’t do enough, you supposed don deactivate if I did enough, this season I will press your neck more, so can remained pained forever grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
MizzD:

She admitted she kissed him first this week, who kisses their paternal figure angry angry

I’m just pained cos He’s the closest to her in that house and she didn’t think he deserves to know about all of this first?

She knows he deserves to know but she doesn’t want to use her mouth, maybe someone among the crowd will help her say it to him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bald head with hefty voice dey talk about adekunle anyhow I hear in the island.

A whole adekunle gold, Kai, nooo, my favorite islander Kai, a whole spec…

Omoh na rubbish, see person wey dey feel funky…

Adekunle better get sense please…

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Thanks joor!
Some people way dey here form deputy mary and assistant pope nor fit stay a week without straffing!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
hartopher76:

Hehehehehehehe
I think many shippers watch with one kind eye cheesy
I did it during DWahala and that was it. Very
weird something
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Biggie darling, do mily proud this evening.
Thank you Sir
cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
safarigirl
Should I shelf my reports to watch? Is there
any drama/good gist on?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sweetpink:

I don’t blame Daniella for being an easy lay cos Khalid is kinda cute,cool headed,drama free,intelligent and he looks like a sex expertgrin
Vawulence babe....u don flip to ur other moniker?
grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Why can’t she just go for Chizzy the new guy? cheesy

You don't know Amaka ! She won't go to the new guy because she naively believes some of the level one big boys are interested in her ! E go soon clear for that her piggy face,las,las,na she go beg Pharmsavy for a kiss !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.