Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959544 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lol

Island people are discussing sleeping arrangements because of the new housemate.

It is like there are more housemates than beds. Make dem no worry, Big Brother go help them. As dem too plenty, dem go send like two of them go Trenches, make dem see where to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
bentenny:

Vawulence babe....u don flip to ur other moniker?
grin
This is my one and only moniker

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Eeghe:

You carried your last year beef to say she is screeching. She is slamming WM not you, how is this hard to get? Are you WM Sir?
That lady too was slamming the failed general, not her.
Are you her?
Is she you?
Are you them?
Is the failed general your husband/brother?

Madam, pls face front and leave me alone, nor be me pursue Cyph.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
I really dislike people like Alyson, adekunle has it all to be the “it guy” , but you man marked him from the beginning, did not even allow other one inch close, in the beginning when I was watching islanders small small, she was always following him every where, he reciprocated, did not even flirt with other girls.

Time reach, you dey cap nonsense

Werey dey disguise…

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Eeghe:
safarigirl
Should I shelf my reports to watch? Is there
any drama/good gist on?

Nothing much going on.

Islanders are talking about sleeping arrangements because of their new entrant. Trenchers are discussing about how they react to meeting celebrities, but most of them are asleep, na only Chizzy, Modella, PharmSavi and Khalid dey awake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
I’m so happy that my fave isn’t in any unfortunate shipment cos I don’t have strength for any dramagrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Deji is the most sought after male in both houses combined ( Ikoyi & Mushin )

He no dey even try hard before getting attention from the females.

Deji should have been a real Housemate instead of the pharmacy guy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dannyxy:
I really dislike people like Alyson, adekunle has it all to be the “it guy” , but you man marked him from the beginning, did not even allow other one inch close, in the beginning when I was watching islanders small small, she was always following him every where, he reciprocated, did not even flirt with other girls.

Werey dey disguise…

See, guy...I just dey vex

Adekunle is the only guy on that Island that was ready to put fire under Sheggz' bumbum, he don already set thighs wey he go use choke the werey, Allysyn now follow am so tey she domesticate the guy

She literally censored him, stopped him from being his true Comrade of Vawulence, and now she wants to be free?

Omo, the only freedom she will see is the day she leaves that house. She should just pray make that day come early.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dannyxy:

Werey dey disguise…

He don chop Adekunle so na to dump am remain...

Obaseki in woman body want to explore other preeek, Deji most likely.

Na dump she dump, she no run mad like sister beasty

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
These hms are so silly … arguing about bed for Racheal to sleep

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
FIGARO00:

Are you her?
Is she you?
Are you them?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
FIGARO00:

Are you her?
Is she you?
Are you them?

SMH
Nonsense
cheesy
Let me carry my L and go, for now, we fight again when I am okay

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
geezprince:
Housemates, most likely. I have a feeling it’s going to be like what we experienced in BBA the chase. Where the head of house gets to swap two housemates from both sides/levels.

I will prefer this than swapping all the house mates

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
safarigirl:

Nothing much going on.

Islanders are talking about sleeping arrangements because of their new entrant. Trenchers are discussing about how they react to meeting celebrities, but most of them are asleep, na only Chizzy, Modella, PharmSavi and Khalid dey awake

Thank you
Let me rush through my work and fly to my TV

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
These ones think their beds are permanent, whether you move for Rachel or not, big brother is coming to swap you all by 8
Sheggz is really forcing the bed talk so Bella can sleep on his bed but my babe said no.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Aww .. Rachael cooked noodles for Dotun..

So someone can actually cook for Dotun? cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
I can only hope that Sheggz will be alright if Biggie decides to separate Bella from him. I have a feeling Biggie is very determined to wreck some ships tonight !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
I can only hope that Sheggz will be alright if Biggie decides to separate Bella from him. I have a feeling Biggie is very determined to wreck some ships tonight !
Yes Biggie must wreck the ship.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
NLbabygirl:
These ones think their beds are permanent, whether you move for Rachel or not, big brother is coming to swap you all by 8
Sheggz is really forcing the bed talk so Bella can sleep on his bed but my babe said no.
Hey babygirl , how sure are you about this swap stuff?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Beginning of the season, they warned that you should ship at your own risk

Make Biggie scatter everything

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
NLbabygirl:

By 8? As in 8pm?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Hope they won't separate Alhaji Khalid from Daniella

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Oshokhai69:

By 8? As in 8pm?
Yes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
OMG , i saw the post by DSTV on twitter. Mehn, thats the right thing , BB should swap like 3 or 4 hms or probably resplit them again 13 in level one and 12 to level two.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Doyin is saying she likes Cyph's confidence and she wishes she could put his confidence in Deji. She says she would not mind so much if Cyph leaves..

She says she cannot be chasing Deji, it's embarrassing. Deji does not know what he wants, he is not saying his mind about who he likes, he cannot say there is no girl he likes.

You people should not worry, Cyph don go house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dumininu01(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chizzy say ilebaye na child abuse cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
MizzD:
Aww .. Rachael cooked noodles for Dotun..

So someone can actually cook for Dotun? cry cry
She don dey enter the guy.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sheggz and Bella are the only entertaining things left since Beauty was unjustly disqualified.
Separating them will kill whatever is left of the show ...
Tell me what we have left ?

Madam gorimakpa dragging Adekunle bronze aka mr one cloth
Khalid f**king Daniella like she's not someone's daughter grin
Hermes being Hermes
Fake housemates who have forgotten their mission .
Riders abi flyers who sunk into Oblivion only a day after their underwhelming entrance .

If you take Sheggz away from Bella , who are you people going to hate ?

Who will be your new scapegoat to pour upon your venoms and frustrations ?

Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it and you may not like it grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Threebear:
Sheggz and Bella are the only entertaining things left since Beauty was unjustly disqualified.
Separating them will kill whatever is left of the show ...
Tell me what we have left ?

Madam gorimakpa dragging Adekunle bronze aka mr one cloth
Khalid f**king Daniella like she's not someone's daughter grin
Hermes being Hermes
Fake housemates who have forgotten their mission .
Riders abi flyers who sunk into Oblivion only a day after their underwhelming entrance .

If you take Sheggz away from Bella , who are you people going to hate ?

Who will be your new scapegoat to pour upon your venoms and frustrations ?

Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it and you may not like it grin
oh shut up angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
safarigirl:

See, guy...I just dey vex

Adekunle is the only guy on that Island that was ready to put fire under Sheggz' bumbum, he don already set thighs wey he go use choke the werey, Allysyn now follow am so tey she domesticate the guy

She literally censored him, stopped him from being his true Comrade of Vawulence, and now she wants to be free?

Omo, the only freedom she will see is the day she leaves that house. She should just pray make that day come early.

I'm hoping he serves him the breakfast she has been preparing since, I would like to see the Adekunle that was firing sheggz all the time again as that would make an interesting watch.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
safarigirl:

Beginning of the season, they warned that you should ship at your own risk

Make Biggie scatter everything

I'm not a fan of that ship actually,but I sense the entirety of Sheggz's game plan is built on the ship and I have this feeling he may not survive it if "Biggie scatter everything" !

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Everybody is fighting for deji... Lmao

The law still stands... we always want those who don't want us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.