Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Is Happening To Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening To Nairaland? (825 Views)

Is This Really Happening To Nairaland? Who Has Noticed It / I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Nairaland? by ekene247(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Yes, the page was down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Oga buy 4g phone abeg
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by ekene247(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Oga buy 4g phone abeg

Lol, what I am using is 5G phone which is not even fast enough for me. I am using WiFi which is faster than what u can imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by immortalcrown(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Oga buy 4g phone abeg
I use Swift network and MTN 4G but I occasionally experience the same thing while using any of the two networks.
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by budaatum: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
I'm on TalkTalk broadband and had same issue.

Saying for those who think it's a particular network or how many Gs you got.
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by ekene247(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
I use Swift network and MTN 4G but I occasionally experience the same thing while using any of the two networks.

From the screenshot, it clearly shows that the problem is from the host "Nairaland"

Don't you think so?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by superCleanworks(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
seen this ilike 5000 times. nothing new. it is still an amazing site based on naija wey we dey
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by christejames(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
NEPA carry light for Seun office but the guy still dey Twitter dey talk against the only candidate wey go gurrantee am stable electricity...

Stockholm syndrome.
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by ekene247(m): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
superCleanworks:
seen this ilike 5000 times. nothing new. it is still an amazing site based on naija wey we dey

I agree with you, amazing site. But imagine someone trying to blame my network and telling me to go buy 4G phone. Very laughable bro

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by superCleanworks(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
ekene247:

I agree with you, amazing site. But imagine someone trying to blame my network and telling me to go buy 4G phone. Very laughable bro

meanwhile there are people still accessing nairaland with JAVA phone.
anyways, no wahala. tell that person talking about 3G to get ready for iPhone 14 with 5G grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by meobizy(f): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
christejames:
NEPA carry light for Seun office but the guy still dey Twitter dey talk against the only candidate wey go gurrantee am stable electricity...

Stockholm syndrome.
Stockholm Syndrome is putting a man with questionable sources of wealth in power. In fact all three popular candidates are guilty of it.
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by meobizy(f): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
christejames:

Stockholm syndrome.
NEPA will continue taking electricity in 2094. Nothing will ever change it.
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by budaatum: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
meobizy:
NEPA will continue taking electricity in 2094. Nothing will ever change it.

I do not believe you. By 2094 you'd have had children who have had children who also would have had children and some, and I have faith that even if your children don't learn to say "let there be light", your grandchildren would most definitely learn so that it would be said that there is light long before 2094.

I'm of course assuming you are educating yourself, but even if you don't, your children and grandchildren will be educated whether you like it or not and greater things would they do than you might have done.
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by christejames(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
meobizy:
Stockholm Syndrome is putting a man with questionable sources of wealth in power. In fact all three popular candidates are guilty of it.

Obviously you are ignorant of what you are yapping about...

Go and read about how Peter Obi became wealthy.
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by meobizy(f): 1:26am On Jul 07, 2022
christejames:

Obviously you are ignorant of what you are yapping about...

Go and read about how Peter Obi became wealthy.
It’s a good thing I believe only events I see since Nigerian journalists run after brown envelopes for survival.
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by meobizy(f): 1:47am On Jul 07, 2022
budaatum:

I do not believe you. By 2094 you'd have had children who have had children who also would have had children and some, and I have faith that even if your children don't learn to say "let there be light", your grandchildren would most definitely learn so that it would be said that there is light long before 2094.

I'm of course assuming you are educating yourself, but even if you don't, your children and grandchildren will be educated whether you like it or not and greater things would they do than you might have done.
In the same way Nigerians in 1980 believed politicians would give them steady electricity in the year 2000. These dates seem far into the future until they creep up on someone.
Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by budaatum: 4:15am On Jul 07, 2022
meobizy:
In the same way Nigerians in 1980 believed politicians would give them steady electricity in the year 2000. These dates seem far into the future until they creep up on someone.

We did not believe politicians would give us steady electricity in 1980, meobizy. In 1980, a certain Shehu Shagari was president, and if you think Jonathan's time was bad as far as looting went, you did not live then, because that was one of the worst times for ghanamustgo looting and hiding it in shalangas, well, perhaps bar Abacha and Babangida, but fact is they were far too busy looting to be spending any on electricity, and besides, your children, the ones I have faith you are going to educate very well, and who will hopefully not be politicians but competent skilled individuals, are the ones I have faith in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Nairaland? by meobizy(f): 6:00am On Jul 07, 2022
budaatum:

We did not believe politicians would give us steady electricity in 1980, meobizy. In 1980, a certain Shehu Shagari was president, and if you think Jonathan's time was bad as far as looting went, you did not live then, because that was one of the worst times for ghanamustgo looting and hiding it in shalangas, well, perhaps bar Abacha and Babangida, but fact is they were far too busy looting to be spending any on electricity, and besides, your children, the ones I have faith you are going to educate very well, and who will hopefully not be politicians but competent skilled individuals, are the ones I have faith in.
Let’s see how that’ll happen after I japa.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Links Peter Obi Supporters With "UGM" / Kidnapped Ex-president Jonathan’s Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life [video] / 2023:Can Buhari Leave His Job And Follow Tinubu To 36 States For Campaign(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.