Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic (5325 Views)

Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
APC office destroyed in Kano

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by kettykin: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
As usual APC government and states will try to drag Nigeria to stone age but God will prevail over satan any day

16 Likes

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Ttalk: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
It will be peaceful in SW but I doubt in SE and in the North

9 Likes

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
See major crisis in the North, see what happened to Atiku and his supporters in Kaduna and Borno, I don't know why these guys are so toxic with political power

5 Likes

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Urheadmaster(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
tongue

Make them tear down the terrorists in disguise tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Rexymania(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
Na northerners dey play politics with violence

2 Likes

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by ganisucks(f): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
post=118807180:
APC office destroyed in Kano
Kano does not want anything Ganduje again. That means Tinubu and anybody attached to the duo. If you know Kano politics, you'll realize that Kano is for NNPC state, and PDP presidential. But common sense continues to elude Bobo Chicago.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Redomi(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
It will surely be peaceful
Obi is going to win
Hausa/Fulani will do bad for Tinubu
Tinubu will come third

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ttalk:
It will be peaceful in SW but I doubt in SE and in the North
It's not peaceful in the west, APC in Lagos refused other parties billboard, Tinubu billboards were destroyed in Osun and Oyo, the peaceful region now is Southsouth, South-East and North Central

26 Likes

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
The young Northern student arrested is hitting up the politics in the North

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Ttalk: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
kettykin:
As usual APC government and states will try to drag Nigeria to stone age but God will prevail over satan any day

Was it APC that turned SE into Afghanistan with daily killing and arson that has destroyed all government facility.

I wonder why you guys cover your stinking wound and shift all blame when indeed you are in deep shit.

Can you quantify the damage Monday sit at home has done to your region. But you all are pleased and there's no condemnation or effort from your leaders to address it. But you are always quick to magnify problems from other region.

You are all doing yourselves

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Ttalk: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
post=118807379:

It's not peaceful in the west, APC in Lagos refused other parties billboard, Tinubu billboards were destroyed in Osun and Oyo, the peaceful region now is Southsouth, South-East and North Central

You should know better than this na. I know you are bias but apply small sense and don't toe the part of your senseless brothers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ttalk:

Was it APC that turned SE into Afghanistan with daily killing and arson that has destroyed all government facility.

I wonder why you guys cover your stinking wound and shift all blame when indeed you are in deep shit.

Can you quantify the damage Monday sit at home has done to your region. But you all are pleased and there's no condemnation or effort from your leaders to address it. But you are always quick to magnify problems from other region.

You are all doing yourselves
There is no killing in South-east, Tinubu, Atiku billboards are all over South-east nobody is destroying it, Tinubu campaign in South-east nobody attacked him, Obi went to Ibadan a man was arrested with Darga at pathway Obi will follow

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Ttalk: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Kano does not want anything Ganduje again. That means Tinubu and anybody attached to the duo. If you know Kano politics, you'll realize that Kano is for NNPC state, and PDP presidential. But common sense continues to elude Bobo Chicago.

Why is that your problem Oga Ade? Why taking Panadol for another man's headache?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ttalk:

You should know better than this na. I know you are bias but apply small sense and don't toe the part of your senseless brothers

Show me where Tinubu or Atiku billboard were destroy in the east

3 Likes

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by ganisucks(f): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ttalk:

Why is that your problem Oga Ade? Why taking Panadol for another man's headache?
Sorry, but I'm only human.

1 Like

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ttalk:

In Southwest

6 Likes

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Ttalk: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
post=118807574:

There is no killing in South-east, Tinubu, Atiku billboards are all over South-east nobody is destroying it, Tinubu campaign in South-east nobody attacked him, Obi went to Ibadan a man was arrested with Darga at pathway Obi will follow

Oyigboupdate is always here with terrifying and horror news from SE daily worst than NE but you guys are not bothered
You businessmen and politicians are leaving your region in droves not to mention the youth.

Truly Nigeria is not progressing the way it should but the news that is coming from SE is disturbing.

Can you compare the investment that Lagos and Ogun has attracted in the past one year. I bet entire SE won't be able to attract such in 10 years if things continue like this in your region. Something must be done to put a stop to this mess

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by ganisucks(f): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
post=118807460:
The young Northern student arrested is hitting up the politics in the North
Exactly. This is a linchpin that will generate an X-effect that no one knows now what it will culminate into. The Deborah issue finished Atiku in the NC; my belief is that the Aminu issue will crucify and annihilate Tinubu in the NW and NE. We might actually end up with a situation in which Peter Obi wins in Kano. Everything is off the table at this point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ttalk:

Oyigboupdate is always here with terrifying and horror news from SE daily worst than NE but you guys are not bothers.
You businessmen and politicians are leaving your region in droves not to mention the youth.

Truly Nigeria is not progressing the way it should but the news that is coming from SE is disturbing.

Can you compare the investment that Lagos and Ogun has attracted in the past one year. I bet entire SE won't be able to attract such in 10 years if things continue like this in your region. Something must be done to put a stop to this mess
The idiot that fabricating news from his anu .. s is now a reliable media source to you agbado brain

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Ttalk: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
post=118807681:

In Southwest

That my point, no region is completely immune from violence especially during election but your region is worse off but you guys are not bothered about that but always sniffing other region problems so you can magnify and make jokes about it, while doing all that your house is on fire

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by favor914: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Please stop establishing your presumed facts based on sentiments, APC will clear Kano State hands down

2 Likes

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
favor914:
Please stop establishing your presumed facts based on sentiments, APC will clear Kano State hands down
APC will lose in Kano, NNPP will clear Kano followed by PDP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ttalk:

That my point, no region is completely immune from violence especially during election but your region is worse off but you guys are not bothered about that but always sniffing other region problems so you can magnify and make jokes about it, while doing all that your house is on fire
I have ask you to show me any news were presidential billboard were destroyed in the east

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by favor914: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Exactly. This is a linchpin that will generate an X-effect that no one knows now what it will culminate into. The Deborah issue finished Atiku in the NC; my belief is that the Aminu issue will crucify and annihilate Tinubu in the NW and NE. We might actually end up with a situation in which Peter Obi wins in Kano. Everything is off the table at this point.
You must be new to politics in Nigeria, or you just choose to deceive yourself blatantly? If not you would be aware that no way the North will vote for an Igbo man.

I doubt that he would get 10% in any Northern Nigeria state.

2 Likes

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Ttalk: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
post=118807769:

The idiot that fabricating news from his anu .. s is now a reliable media source to you agbado brain

Even the ones we watch and read on national dailies are fabrications.

That's your weakness, you cover your problem and magnify others it didn't start today, it started way back with Ironsi killing other region perceived corrupt politicians while shielding the one from his region

1 Like

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by franchasng: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ttalk:

Oyigboupdate is always here with terrifying and horror news from SE daily worst than NE but you guys are not bothered

Buhari and APC are the reasons Southeast is boiling, you know this truth.

It all started with Python dance and the attempt on Nnamdi Kanu's life during his first release from prison, and the foisting of Hope Uzodinma on Imo state people against their wish and will.

My prayer for you and all other Nigerians supporting and cheering the injustice against Igbos is that may the Almighty God and the forces of nature give you and your generation the same treatment and justice Buhari and APC served Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Don't worry @Moh247 lhordspy PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 and Biodun556 will be there to talk the weapon-wielding guys out of violence.
Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Ttalk: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
post=118807869:

I have ask you to show me any news were presidential billboard were destroyed in the east

We are talking of violence, killing and arson you are talking about billboard vandals. Are you for real?

Which one should attract peoples curiosity between killing in SE and postal damage in the north?
Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by ganisucks(f): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
favor914:

Imagine a scenario whereby God forbid, something happens to Aminu in prison. Kano students then flare up and start protesting. Riots breakout everywhere in the north. Ganduje tries to put down the riots and in doing so exerbates the situation. The students and their parents and people of Kano then see everything APC as elitist and tyrannical. Then Kwankwaso links up with Obi and projects Obi as some sort of messiah. Look anything can happen between now and February. The killing of the archduke of Austria started World war 1. Anything is possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by favor914: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
post=118807844:

APC will lose in Kano, NNPP will clear Kano followed by PDP
Be more concerned that Obi will not win Anambra State.

NNPP will win Kano State? You think we are talking ipob politics here?

APC will win all the states in which they have the Governor in Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ttalk:

We are talking of violence, killing and arson you are talking about billboard vandals. Are you for real?

Which one should attract peoples curiosity between killing in SE and postal damage in the north?
Tinubu campaigned in the east no attack, Obi campaigned in Ibadan there was foiled attack

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: Nigèrien Airforce Threatened To Shoot Down Tinubu’s Plane / Report Live Crime / Security And Road Safety Alerts, Incidents and near misses / Traders Accuse Govt. Of Burning Ketu Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.