Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard (59509 Views)

Profile Of 'VIP' Inmates In Kuje Prison Before Attack / Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by MartinsD12(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Antai123(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Iam ashamed of this country with all that has been trending, unfortunately, Some people, are still not aware of what is happening. We are just at the mercies Of God.

We voted Buhari instead of Jonathan, Now we have another opportunity between Peter Obi, and Tinubu and Atiku. But we are ready to allow ethnicity partisanship decides our future once more.

Bandit coming into a Federal Capital Territory of the Giant of Africa to free their colleagues who were convict of terrorism and send to prison to regain freedom, is what I don't know how to explain to my Children.

I am ashamed of the leadership of this country, for whatever selfish reasons they want to scattered and end this country or a particular rejoin is what I don't know.

If Presidential convoy is not save, then who is safe?

Who ever brought us here, both the people who knew the incapacitated level of this administration and went ahead to vote them for selfish Gain, will not escape the judgement ahead, including the terrorist, unleashed into social media, Nairaland, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, to defend and attack people, who decide to speak against bad government and the one inview will not escape the anger of God.

This country was created by God, and this terrorist is too small, to end what God created, even Satan Himself is aware, that it's only God that can end humanity. Therefore, the bandit And their supporters will die and Nigeria will be the burial ground for their untimely death.

Peter Obi is the only person with the knowledge and wisdom to rescue Nigeria, I don't know for his ability to end terrorism. But I will manage to vote for him, for the sake of the economy.

May God help us!!!!
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by 8stargeneral: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Even a kid knows that it was a planNed attack...anybody that's supporting APC his life will remain like Nigeria...all d innocent blood will be on their head.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by UNDFTD: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Security Sources on Wednesday revealed that soldiers deployed to Kuje vicinity and the Correctional Center’s enviroment, who had mastered the terrain and acclamitised, were moved out and redeployed 24 hours before terrorists attacked Kuje Prison.

Now, tell me if that was not a planned and coordinated attack by your Terrorist Fulani Government. Whether you accept the fact or not, Nigeria will eventually happen to all of you brain dead FOOLS calling for ONE NIGERIA. And when it does, I would be here to talk about it and remind you how stupid and gullible you had been for believing in ONE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Maxxim: 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
What's the worst yet to happen, I think we've seen how deep a country can fall since the time he commenced office. Won't be surprised tomorrow if news has it that bh have occupied Aso.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by ljoh: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Who else listened to Obi on Arise tv this morning? man was on fire
God abeg nah
Obi as the president of NIGERIA is PO-ssible! Make Nigerians too enjoy small.
#PeterObiForPresident2023

Southerners don't have voters card
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by gfelo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Yet nobody will resign, this is no country.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Brushstrokes20: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Buhari is a bloodthirsty, nepotic, bigotic ANIMAL in human skin ! undecided

May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION! ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided

I rep odua Republic!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by KingGBsky(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
I knew it was pre meditated and planned by the federal government to release the terrorists arrested. If this Fulani government can release captured terrorists and term then repented, then release them back to the society they kill daily. We are in a terrorist organization government being championed by Buhari himself

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Bravospiff: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please where are our APC e-worriors, don't tell me they have suddenly gone mute,
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by bezimo(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Who gave the order for the soldiers to be deployed..because he knew terrorist were coming.

You see this useless APC government..dey know what they are doing...na God go punish them las las

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by ottersberger(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
And this supposedly maximum security prison complex has no closed circuit security cameras?.
When north finish this nonsense wey dem dey do, e go hang for their neck.

Unfortunately, Nigeria may go the way of Afghanistan if these people continue this way.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu already foresaw all these n warned but he was villified.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by bigpicture001: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Govt allowed it to happen so they can free some Boko boiz and in return release the kadunaa train abductees

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Jones4440: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
This attack seemed to be pre-planned by a higher authority. I'm seriously ashamed of dis country right now, if this could happen without confrontation by d security personnels then no one is safe anymore lipsrsealed
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Franklyspeakin: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
I said it earlier, this was the condition for the release of Kaduna train victims. Continue supporting APC, a shameless party and expect more of this
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by dragunov: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by BafanaBafana: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
mbaboy:
Their master BUHARI was aware of the attack before it happened and he sanctioned it, that is why he is heading to Senegal today after what happened yesterday.
Do you really believe what you typed?
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by gaddafe(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Emperormartin:
And someone will tell me that Nigeria army isn’t working with bandits

The Nigerian army is not working with bandits. Why are we like this in Nigeria? Why are we always afraid to say the truth? I thank God I never voted for this fraud of a president. Ever since he was campaigning till this moment, I've kept repeating the truth which is that Buhari himself is a member of the Boko Haran sect. If you believe anything else then you are foolish.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by PointZerom: 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
OmenkaLives Ngeneukwenu sarki madridguy
Where are you?

Igbos are business men and cannot invest in Buhari but you all called them names....how mkt?
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Xtardom(m): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
northernblood6:
Apart from foolish Father Mbaka and South Western Christians, I think every other people knows exactly what these guys are after and where all these things are heading to.

So, you thought that terrorists actually attacked Buharis convoy abi? You are funny if you fell for such distraction. You think that it is due to lack of Northern Christian that made them to choose Muslim/Muslim in Kaduna and Presidential Election ? Until Nigerian Christians wake up to reality and stop listening to Idiots that told you to defend yourself with cow jaw or that told you to pray for peace, Only then will their agenda be put on hold.

You think that Southern Muslim living in your street is peaceful abi? Wait until they succeed in subduing everyone. Am very sure that Igbos will definitely put a resistance to their plans, i hope others will wake up to this sad reality facing us.

So what are you saying exactly?�‍♂️
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Manpasman: 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/soldiers-incharge-of-kuje-prison-were-removed-24hrs-before-attack-sources/amp/
they have done their swapping in there own primitive way.next is releasing of chibok girls and other kidnaped victims
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by IbileIfe: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2022
Planned to release them to celebrate the
Id el Kabir with their families.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by JaskanFactor: 12:37am On Jul 07, 2022
That can only mean the colonial European army masquerading as Nigerian army is now recruiting prisoners.

When your national army is recruiting prisoners, better know what time it is.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by JaskanFactor: 12:40am On Jul 07, 2022
All prisoners polish your CV, Nigerian government is recruiting killers
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Ofolete: 12:51am On Jul 07, 2022
The two tribes that voted for Buhari are two useless especially the ofenmanu's. They think that they know but inside them is foolishness. They are in line to make another mistake comes 2023. They are the reason the country is in shambles.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by bigiyaro(m): 1:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
Buhari don release him brothers abeg.
thanks my guy, that's just de plain truth. They need to celebrate sallah together.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Okobola146: 1:57am On Jul 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Deceiver federal republic of APC

Thunder scatter all of them supporters

One after the other tongue undecided
mannabbqgrils is a staunch supporter of APC
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Rotji(m): 2:29am On Jul 07, 2022
Very typical, not expecting less. Jungle nation ( I can't believe I'm saying this)
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by TAYO124: 4:52am On Jul 07, 2022
Antai123:

We voted Buhari instead of Jonathan, Now we have another opportunity between Peter Obi, and Tinubu and Atiku. But we are ready to allow ethnicity partisanship decides our future once more.
e

The ultimate plan of Fulani is to ensure there is no Election in 2023 so long as it does Not elect a fulani candidate . Wait and see!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.