Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard (59297 Views)

Profile Of 'VIP' Inmates In Kuje Prison Before Attack / Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:32am On Jul 07, 2022
I ve said it over and over, the government is culpable. Over 100 iswap cant just fall into the centre of Abuja. After the attack, where did they pass through
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Kennypraise: 5:34am On Jul 07, 2022
Nonsense story.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by ariesbull: 5:45am On Jul 07, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Who else listened to Obi on Arise tv this morning? man was on fire
God abeg nah
Obi as the president of NIGERIA is PO-ssible! Make Nigerians too enjoy small.
#PeterObiForPresident2023
I talk am before... If then no vote Obi.. Make we dị ide and find our ways... We are tired of these worries and troubles
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Yankee101: 5:51am On Jul 07, 2022
It was well planned
Obviously with insiders in government
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by tweakdude1: 6:06am On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Godswilleee(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2022
Among all dis stories, i nor hear say they kill or bullet touch any of the terrorists. THIS COUNTRY NA ZOO
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by onyxo76(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2022
Abfinest007:
They know what they're doing
clear as day.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2022
The government knows them
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by shegz24(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2022
northernblood6:
Apart from foolish Father Mbaka and South Western Christians, I think every other people knows exactly what these guys are after and where all these things are heading to.

So, you thought that terrorists actually attacked Buharis convoy abi? You are funny if you fell for such distraction. You think that it is due to lack of Northern Christian that made them to choose Muslim/Muslim in Kaduna and Presidential Election ? Until Nigerian Christians wake up to reality and stop listening to Idiots that told you to defend yourself with cow jaw or that told you to pray for peace, Only then will their agenda be put on hold.

You think that Southern Muslim living in your street is peaceful abi? Wait until they succeed in subduing everyone. Am very sure that Igbos will definitely put a resistance to their plans, i hope others will wake up to this sad reality facing us.

Igbos cant even keep themselves save from IPOB to start with.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Litmus: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Forget the north.

They went and released men that they would use to cause mayhem before the elections and give reasons to why elections will not hold.

They have seen the hurricane sweeping through the country and they know that they don’t stand a chance.

You mean, whoever, "THEY" are, they are incapable of recruiting new people ?
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by bizzibodi(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2022
We already know,that is why no security gaurds was killed.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Ohraykon: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2022
Ofolete:
The two tribes that voted for Buhari are two useless especially the ofenmanu's. They think that they know but inside them is foolishness. They are in line to make another mistake comes 2023. They are the reason the country is in shambles.
divide and rule agent, may nigeria happen to you, yan miri icon.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by seunayantokun(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2022
Fulani Terrorists Government of Nigeria headed by Buhari.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by ursullalinda(f): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Who else listened to Obi on Arise tv this morning? man was on fire
God abeg nah
Obi as the president of NIGERIA is PO-ssible! Make Nigerians too enjoy small.
#PeterObiForPresident2023

As in eh.....whenever i hear him talk my confidence as a Nigerian is restored back......May God help us
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Olabisigrace: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2022
Well said bro... realest bandits
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by GreyLaw(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2022
For the first time Buhari visited the site of a terrorist attack. That tells me the man is culpable in all these terrorist attacks! He may deceive us, but I know that Buhari of 1983 and 1984, the coup planner and religious/ethnic bigot will never change.

I only get pissed at the old man who brought back Buhari and now wants to be President. Buhari is a terrorist sympathiser. Tinubu is an untrustworthy character.

Yet some Nigerians want to vote him into power.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Kagd10: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2022
I believe it's Atiku's work btw.

He's the one who would be trying to do anything to discredit the APC party.

He's that desperate.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Desusi: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Very interesting to hear this. My concern is that what happened in Afghanistan may repeat itself here.Where do we go from here?Well-done Bubu l see your hand.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
Arrangeee
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by OkwuEziokwu(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
tinsel:
Who is even sure they plan to conduct this election.

Lol e go shock you.

OBI is looking popular abi? Watch Zoogeria do abracadabra for you.

Nigeria died in 1966.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by LordOfTheGame: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
And some people are still hating Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB after he has revealed all these things and tried to open the eyes of Nigerians especially the southerners about the evil plans these fulani terrorists have.
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Mfetenang: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
The terrorists should have taken Nnamdi Kanu with them. grin grin
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by kelspinall(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2022
calculated
Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by Biliamin4567(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Exactly, dey working with bandits even though dey are behind kuje prison break, because immediately dey deploy army frm dat prison, bandit strike and broke d prison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure / Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally / The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.