Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons (72475 Views)

Osinbajo Storms Kuje Prisons / Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System / Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by ogatboy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114480921:
May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.
We Rise.

Deaths before the end of this year to all supporters and hailers of the government/people that brought Boko Haram to our darling nation.

Now let's hear you say AMEN.
Amen for where? Who wan die nah? cheesy wink cheesy
Hypo tongue

Take am below, we have been saying that for years here,
But some of you lots only read what you wanna read (willfully blind), and fortunately, there is nothing we can do abourrit wink
We cannot forcefully open your eyes and pour 4 liters of eye drops, that's why you see us seldom reply some slow comments here.
Ignoring is the best reply for COH.
Anyways, again, take am below....

Amen including the terrorist Igboho that ran to Benin and his supporters and sympathisers. They must all die mysteriously plus the ones supporting them online and on nairaland
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Judolisco(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
With babanriga... Who dey advice dis guy sef?
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by AbuAeesha: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
to condole the recaptured prisoners or what?
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Theunbothered: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
He should just find a room and lock himself in.
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Antoeni(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
What’s He Going There to Do?
Probably to Express Shock And Tell Nigerians “ I Assure You “
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by abauhere(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please house from what date to what date is the salah holiday?
I tried to verify from Google but it isn't giving the results that I need,all I see is July 9...
Is it from Sat-9th to tues-12th July,2022 or just sat and sun?
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by adioolayi(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sack the Minister of Interior and the head of prison services

Make a scapegoat for once!!!!
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by REALretep(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Can this man be honourable enough to tender his resignation letter and thus allow someone more competent salvage what is left of this country?
Under his watch, the country is collapsing
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Davidherrg: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Everyday different lies from this government,this is outrageous and plan job,we no small child kee
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by adioolayi(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
abauhere:
Please house from what date to what date is the salah holiday?
I tried to verify from Google but it isn't giving the results that I need,all I see is July 9...
Is it from Sat-9th to tues-12th July,2022 or just sat and sun?

Only Monday will be public holiday.
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Failure
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by adecz: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
❗️❗️Boko haram should have left one
sniper behind to do the 'needfull'' ... ☠️☠️☹️☹️
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Maxymilliano(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Failure personified
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by HolyHero: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
I still can’t come in terms with how something this unthinkable could have happened in the nation’s capital
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Bobbiee: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
OUR DARLING DADDY COME TO SEE THAT THINGS ARE STILL IN ORDER. WHAT A GREAT MAN. VOTE TILUMPOO TO CONTINUE THIS GREAT WORK. grin
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
God1000:
Yeye president, he should kindly tender his resignation letter.

His ineptitude is beyond glaring
It's already too late.

He must have to finish the bad work he started, and we hope Nigerians do vote wisely in 7 months time.
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Angelfrost(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Eriggs:
Him visit or not, wailing bastards and idiots will always wail.
They have been wailing all their lives. You can never see a robust wailer, never, all of dem are always thin like bonga fish. Including dem oga for hia/area. Anuofias dem

You are right...

However, the same goes for those sitting on the fence or praising Buhari!

The only ass lickers or praise singers of this administration who are robust or fresh are those benefiting directly from his government like Femi Adesina!

You can't argue this truth!
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Biggaboi(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Teewhy2:
F[b]irst time I am reading news of president buhari visiting a crime site in Nigeria, [/b]before it is like I don't care but when he saw what happened to his convoy yesterday he knew that these people are fearless and one day they can attack the Aso rock.
You took this right out of my mouth cos I was just about to say the same thing! I wonder the sudden change this time
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by sharpwriter(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kestolove:
useless man, person for just give am one bullet
First time you made a reasonable comment wink Buhari must have really pissed you off; you even seemed afraid of the insecurities grin
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by tctrills: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Almost all posts these days are about Piter Obi. Is he the only candidate? Can someone please start a thread on Atiku.
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by heytgad: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
081087n:
Baba go slow, checking out the handiworks of his boys...

Vote tinubu vote APC for a better Nigeria and good security her people
Only fools think BUHARI'S APC IS DIFFERENT FROM TINUBU'S APC
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by plankyjacky(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Obvious, this man is tired. Bihari don put Nigeria for auto drive
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Bobbiee: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
IMAGINE SOMEONE STOLE 30K FROM ME, AND I WENT TO POLICE TO REPORT THE PROBLEM AND THEY ASKED ME TO PAY 50K

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Golan007: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
I thought the media claimed he was in Senegal?
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114480921:

Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Empiree: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
God1000:
Yeye president, he should kindly tender his resignation letter.

His ineptitude is beyond glaring
ChiefSosa:
Family Reunion. He had to go check up on the bandits to make sure they're safe.
Quick question. What can president Buhari do to please you guys?. If he didn't visit the place I am sure you would still complain and condemn him.

Is it not clear that you guys deserve the type of leadership you have?
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
What him dey visit the prison for, las las him go still run go senegal

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Lisong(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
So he has decided to visit his final residence after he handover office next year? Wise man, I think he wants to make the cells more habitable for him in preparation for his imprisonment. Yeye man.
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114480929:

Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Bobxin: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
shocked

Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Theoarhics: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
His brother have ran away from prison to create more havoc. Clueless president. God punish everyone that voted for him the second term.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics / Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.