Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons (72473 Views)

Osinbajo Storms Kuje Prisons / Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System / Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Kennitrust(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

childish rant, what will be you people end after Pity obi disgrace defeat, I hope Eastern hospital won't have a lot of patient with hypertension ailment
i'm not against any other aspirants from southwest but Tinubu that you know that he cannot hold pen is what you are pushing to his dead. You know that if that man become president, na thiefts like you go dey sign anything that will swell your pockets.
You are unrepentant rogue.

If obi fail, let Atiku take it!
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2022
Kennitrust:
i'm not against any other aspirants from southwest but Tinubu that you know that he cannot hold pen is what you are pushing to his dead. You know that if that man become president, na thiefts like you go dey sign anything that will swell your pockets.
You are unrepentant rogue.

If obi fail, let Atiku take it!

you're against Southwesterners but your against is inconsequential. you fools still abuse Osibanjo thinking he will win the primary

you igbo love no one not even yourselves, abi no be okafor same igbo carry Pityobi to court ?

Tinubu remained the only strong candidate to represent southwest, no other candidate can triumph without his backing, so we southwest unanimously gave him the chance to represent us in the party him and others established

so fĂșck what you think you're, by the time you people will understand you're wasting your time on Pityobi, Inec would have announce Tinubu as the winner

you sad east people will never learn
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Kennitrust(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you're against Southwesterners but your against is inconsequential. you fools still abuse Osibanjo thinking he will win the primary

you igbo love no one not even yourselves, abi no be okafor same igbo carry Pityobi to court ?

Tinubu remained the only strong candidate to represent southwest, no other candidate can triumph without his backing, so we southwest unanimously gave him the chance to represent us in the party him and others established

so fĂșck what you think you're, by the time you people will understand you're wasting your time on Pityobi, Inec would have announce Tinubu as the winner

you sad east people will never learn
if thieftnubu give you anything less than $50k and collect and vote for him, thunder fire your hand

May your shake more frequent than his
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by NLPoliceWoman: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2022
arantess:

The hottest part of hell is for you clowns
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kennitrust:
if thieftnubu give you anything less than $50k and collect and vote for him, thunder fire your hand

May your shake more frequent than his

Tinubu gave me a platform to be useful for myself, he gave me a platform to be different from you illiterate people of Biafra

you illiterate people of Biafra and your candidate are just catching cruise. if pity obi get 5k votes he tried
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by Kennitrust(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Tinubu gave me a platform to be useful for myself, he gave me a platform to be different from you illiterate people of Biafra

you illiterate people of Biafra and your candidate are just catching cruise. if pity obi get 5k votes he tried
thieft will always be comfortable with his follow criminals
Re: President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kennitrust:
thieft will always be comfortable with his follow criminals

stop telling me your dad history

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics / Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.