Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Look At What This Government Has Made My Family Resolve To. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Look At What This Government Has Made My Family Resolve To. (858 Views)

There Is No Need For DNA Test, There Is Love In My Family - Woman Says (Video) / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What This Government Has Made My Family Resolve To. by Cooolme: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
With the recent happenings in this country, I've come to realise that no one is totally safe.
A friend of my mom's complained of attacks in their area by hoodlums and how they've kidnapped people in the past few weeks, even my dad's friend a known man in our Estate was kidnapped, I reside in the FCT and to think all these things happen under our nose is worrisome. Look at the recent attack on kuje prison, thesame kuje my lil sis is schooling at, what if they had attacked the boarding school?
I and my friend usually go out very early/late to get fuel due to the scarcity and just last week Fulani people (I saw their faces) attacked us in our vehicles very near to the filling station, to be honest I've not taken most of these attacks seriously until of recent.

My family have come to a conclusion that we'll divide, I, my Mom, my lil bro with my sick dad will remain in Nigeria while the rest go over to her place and further their lives under the watch of her family and hopefully they'll join them soon but as for me I'll remain here till I'm ready to leave but not permanently. Many things has happened since 2015 and sadly this government is about to affect my family's Union cry.
If you still support this government or APC mehn you're very Wicked.
Kindly share yours, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Government Has Made My Family Resolve To. by CleanInAll: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Is your mum a foreigner? Unfortunately that is where we find ourselves under Buhari/APC leadership.
Re: Look At What This Government Has Made My Family Resolve To. by Cooolme: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
CleanInAll:
Is your mum a foreigner? Unfortunately that is where we find ourselves under Buhari/APC leadership.
Yeah, this will be our 12th year in Nigeria but my father is a Nigerian.
Re: Look At What This Government Has Made My Family Resolve To. by CleanInAll: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cooolme:

Yeah, this will be our 12th year in Nigeria but my father is a Nigerian.

It is a pity what Nigeria has become today.
Re: Look At What This Government Has Made My Family Resolve To. by Zonefree(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Some miscreants are gearing to vote APC again for continuity
Re: Look At What This Government Has Made My Family Resolve To. by Ulunne777(f): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Fresh groundnuts are Out .happily called the Aboki to buy a custard rubber then I heard #1800 last.something I bought last yr for 700.

I just jejely waka dey go,even half custard rubber ,I no do again.

Snack oo no be say na food.

Anybody supporting APC now and in future will never have things go well for them.
Insha Allah!

3 Likes

Re: Look At What This Government Has Made My Family Resolve To. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
the crime rate is very high.

insecurity has been accepted as a norm in the society.

God help us
Re: Look At What This Government Has Made My Family Resolve To. by Cooolme: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ulunne777:
Fresh groundnuts are Out .happily called the Aboki to buy a custard rubber then I heard #1800 last.something I bought last yr for 700.

I just jejely waka dey go,even half custard rubber ,I no do again.

Snack oo no be say na food.

Anybody supporting APC now and in future will never have things go well for them.
Insha Allah!
Seriously sir, food finished at home had to get funds and go to market myself sometime last 2 weeks and I was amazed at the price of commodities in the market cos I normally give my sis funds to get things and I'll be complaining it's not enough.
Re: Look At What This Government Has Made My Family Resolve To. by Ifailed22: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Is it lack of funds that made other family members to stay back? i will not hesitate to leave this country if i see the opportunity cos the level of insecurity is now alarming.

if those guys can attack the president convoy and no single arrest was made, who are you and who will help you when they meet you or a relative?
Re: Look At What This Government Has Made My Family Resolve To. by Cooolme: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ifailed22:
Is it lack of funds that made other family members to stay back? i will not hesitate to leave this country if i see the opportunity cos the level of insecurity is now alarming.

if those guys can attack the president convoy and no single arrest was made, who are you and who will help you when they meet you or a relative?
No not funds, ASUU has held me from grad this year, my Mom works here, My lil bro has to look over my dad while he's waiting for admission.
Re: Look At What This Government Has Made My Family Resolve To. by Ifailed22: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cooolme:

No not funds, ASUU has held me from grad this year, my Mom works here, My lil bro has to look over my dad while he's waiting for admission.
Your children will be forever greatful if you leave this country. there is no hope my brother cos it may only get worse. do you see the main contenders for 2023 elections? look at them closely and tell me if there is hope
Re: Look At What This Government Has Made My Family Resolve To. by Cooolme: 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ifailed22:

Your children will be forever greatful if you leave this country. there is no hope my brother cos it may only get worse. do you see the main contenders for 2023 elections? look at them closely and tell me if there is hope
Honestly with these candidates, I don't here is, but we just all can't run away tho. To be honest I love Nigeria and I still have much things to do here.

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Nigerian Teenage, Cute Princess That Has Blue Eyes. / Different View,my Wife Is Seeing Me As A Devil / Obituaries!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.