Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). (2101 Views)

Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church / Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by cheruv: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ekwesu is our god of war...
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by F4ku: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

Ogoni is not Ijaw and you should just say all Ijaw accounts on Naira land belong to one person.

Answer my questions.
Why is Asari quiet towards the abysmal record of this Government.
Why isn't he championing the Ogoni cleanup in the Niger Delta.
Why is he attacking igbos, even though no igbo dignitaries has responded to him.
Why this misplaced animosity towards ipob?
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by Gozac: 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

Don't mistake Ijaw for your coward tribe
The coward in chief Jonathan Goodluck is he not an Ijaw man?No let me talk
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by GreatBoss: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
F4ku:

Answer my questions.
Why is Asari quiet towards the abysmal record of this Government.
Why isn't he championing the Ogoni cleanup in the Niger Delta.
Why is he attacking igbos, even though no igbo dignitaries has responded to him.
Why this misplaced animosity towards ipob?

He is not championing Ogoni clean up because he is Ijaw not Ogoni.
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by GreatBoss: 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
cheruv:
Ekwesu is our god of war...

But still we Ijaws will pour libation and talk Ijaw and make it useless on una hands if na our own una copy.
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by F4ku: 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

He is not championing Ogoni clean up because he is Ijaw not Ogoni.

So he doesn't care about other minorities in the Niger Delta, but focuses more on igbo affairs(Peter Obi) and that of ipob?

Isn't that a misplaced priority?

What do you think?
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by GreatBoss: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
F4ku:

So he doesn't care about other minorities in the Niger Delta, but focuses more on igbo affairs(Peter Obi) and that of ipob?

What do you think?

Go ask am.
In say in greatgrandma na Igbo
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by GreatBoss: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
F4ku:

What do you think?

Mind u Ijaws are not minority
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by F4ku: 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
ajekpaks:

My brother, if confusion is a person then this OP is a perfect definition, every day he uses one moniker to open a new topic raving about like a lunatic about Igbos marginalising Ijaws, then with another account he'll comment reply himself...

I'm beginning to feel sorry for him, how sad he must be in real life

My brother, he sure needs help.
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by F4ku: 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

Mind u Ijaws are not minority

Go through my question again.. This time around, read it slowly.
Besides the ijaws are majority in the SS anything else?
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by GreatBoss: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
F4ku:

My brother, he sure needs help.

All Ijaw accounts on Naira land belong to one person just say it already.
Confused cannibals.
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by F4ku: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

Go ask am.
In say in greatgrandma na Igbo

LOL.. Ok
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by GreatBoss: 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
F4ku:

Go through my question again.. This time around, read it slowly.
Besides the ijaws are majority in the SS anything else?

Im tired of talking to cannibals like your people that have no powers of their own or else they steal from Ijaw but its true that we alone can still render it useless on their hands.
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by F4ku: 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

Im tired of talking to cannibals like your people that have no powers of their own or else they steal from Ijaw but its true that we alone can still render it useless on their hands.

LOL.. Stop been emotional.
What do cannibals steal from Ijaw?
And if you have power as you claim, why is 83% of your oil wells owned by the Northerners?
Why is Asari dokubo afraid to challenge and change the status quo?
Why is he in far away Benin, and rabbling like a lost puppy?
Why haven't you start agitating for more social and economic development in your region sir?
Or is your online bragging a smokescreen to your obvious coward self?
Why is Asari attacking the igbos, instead of challenging those Northerners stealing from your land.
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by GreatBoss: 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
F4ku:

LOL.. Stop been emotional.
What do cannibals steal from Ijaw?
And if you have power as you claim, why is 83% of your oil wells owned by the Northerners?
Why is Asari dokubo afraid to challenge and change the status quo?
Why is he in far away Benin, and rabbling like a lost puppy?
Why haven't you start agitating for more social and economic development in your region sir?
Or is your online bragging a smokescreen to your obvious coward self?
Why is Asari attacking the igbos, instead of challenging those Northerners stealing from your land.

We Ijaw Freedom Fighters called Militants by others plan well before fight that's why we never loose.
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by F4ku: 12:01am On Jul 07, 2022
GreatBoss:

We Ijaw Freedom Fighters called Militants by others plan well before fight that's why we never loose.

So since 1960,you guys have since been planing?
Your little agitation brought about 13% derivation with the help of your southern brothers in the senate house.

So back to my questions.
Why is don't you guys channel your aggression towards buhari and the Northerners stealing your oil.
Last week a young Ijaw boy, picking snail was shot dead because he was sighted close to a Northerner's oil well.
Why was your Asari and Egbesu militant cult silent about it?
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by GreatBoss: 12:01am On Jul 07, 2022
F4ku:

So since 1960,you guys have since been planing?
Your little agitation brought about 13% derivation with the help of your southern brothers in the senate house.

So back to my questions.
Why you guys channel your aggression towards buhari and the Northerners stealing your oil.
Last week a young Ijaw boy, picking snail was shot dead because he was sighted close to a Northerner's oil well.
Why was your Asari and Egbesu militant cult silent about it?

If u think its easy to get Amnesty oya ask for it.
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by F4ku: 12:07am On Jul 07, 2022
GreatBoss:

If u think its easy to get Amnesty oya ask for it.

So your Asari dokubo is relying on Amnesty?
Chei, i thought you guys are warriors na.
So even your Egbesu can't do something about it?
So you know is not easy, yet you have the audacity to call igbo cowards?
Your pointing one finger to the igbo, while the other three are pointing back at you.
Is ok.
So back to my other question.
Do you think the constant attack of Asari Dokubo towards the igbos and ipob, can give him soft landing to return back to the creeks?
Those his hope rely on insulting the igbos in other to seek relevance and validation in other to return back to the creek?.

Now in your own conviction, do you think it's fair?
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by GreatBoss: 12:16am On Jul 07, 2022
F4ku:

So your Asari dokubo is relying on Amnesty?
Chei, i thought you guys are warriors na.
So even your Egbesu can't do something about it?
So you know is not easy, yet you have the audacity to call igbo cowards?
Your pointing one finger to the igbo, while the other three are pointing back at you.
Is ok.
So back to my other question.
Do you think the constant attack of Asari Dokubo towards the igbos and ipob, can give him soft landing to return back to the creeks?
Those his hope rely on insulting the igbos in other to seek relevance and validation in other to return back to the creek?.

Now in your own conviction, do you think it's fair?

We don't waste Ijaws like the way you guys waste Igbos.

We plan more.
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by F4ku: 12:22am On Jul 07, 2022
GreatBoss:

We don't waste Ijaws like the way you guys waste Igbos.

We plan more.

Plan more you say?
To take over your oil wells?
Or patiently waiting for Buhari's tenure to fizzle out before you can launch your Ogogoro induced militancy on a soft southern presidency?

Why not start now with the Ex Gen?
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by Fortruth: 2:07am On Jul 07, 2022
GreatBoss:

But we are for Ijaw Republic.

Biafra supports Ijaw/Ijo Republic. When you all coined the name for us (Biafra) and were part of Ojukwu/Effiong administration, you gave Easterners hope that we would not be wiped out by greedy and jealous fellow Blackies.

So yes, Ijaw Republic is better than Nigger Area any day any time!
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by 2elliot: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2022
GreatBoss:

We have powers all over the lands and waters God has given it to we the Ijaws.
Gbaun. And what has those powers done for you lot? Kaikai ma boy kumou, omini bua. You all are high every time.
Re: Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). by Ebi2233: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2022
2elliot:
Gbaun. And what has those powers done for you lot? Kaikai ma boy kumou, omini bua. You all are high every time.

Mynd44 Rule 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Deal - Siemens Storms Nigeria With High-Powered Transformers / Igbo's & Yoruba Relationship After 2023 Election / If You Got Balls, Arrest Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.