Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. (6439 Views)

Wike: Nigeria Is On Oxygen, Nobody Knows What Will Happen Next / Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Many Nigerians didn't know a new politics has been introduced by APC?

With that new politics even a very old person can be president... No matter what happens to him he will still be alive and doing his duties as president
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Salvador1: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Get well soon.
I wish tinubu quick recovery.
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Theone123: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

Poverty stricken lunatic. We're not all poor like you. Go and hustle, Tinubu is not the cause of your family poverty.

grin I'm very comfortable, thank you. My breakfast, lunch and dinner is not decided by whether I come online to aggressively campaign for your brown-teeth drug baron.

I know that if you don't do that, you probably won't eat this evening grin Incase you are hungry, I'll tell my dogs to leave you some crumbs, cos I see you guys returning back all the money tinubu gave you guys to campaign for him when he loses in 2023.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Adliperd: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
Is that your wish for him?

They just hate him as if he's the only one contesting with Thier candidate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by KristaPretty(f): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wtf man angry
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by MissLeslie(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:
Yes O Tinubu is greater than Allah and Mohammed

Tinubu is greater than Jesus and the Christian God

He certainly has my vote grin

Werey dey ur head small
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
politicians Jargaban
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by DaInferno(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:
I know that all you haters will rush into this thread like a flood. Repent from hate and have peace of mind. Bobo Chicago and next president of Nigeria is enjoying himself in France.

E pain una abi? Ntorrrrr........
limau...my own is that you shouldn't be more stupid than you already are grin
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by swaggerjack: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
kross101:
The owner of this post should be ashamed. Look at the state of Nigeria and BAT stole ur money to enjoy in France and you are here happy and praising him. I’m done with Naija, thank God I don get visa, if una like vote brain dead person for president, you will all face the consequences. Naija youths are just brainless, ordinary Ghana youths are protesting inflations and the govt is listenting.

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Kingspin(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:
I know that all you haters will rush into this thread like a flood. Repent from hate and have peace of mind. Bobo Chicago and next president of Nigeria is enjoying himself in France.

Tell us the track records of your candidate, stop these cheap politics.
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by GreatAxeMan: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Remember the boy who cried wolf? One day will be one day.

famology:

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by faheem0frank: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Poverty stricken lunatic. We're not all poor like you. Go and hustle, Tinubu is not the cause of your family poverty.Poverty stricken lunatic. We're not all poor like you. Go and hustle, Tinubu is not the cause of your family poverty....
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Jibrinpapa: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
If I contest for president, I will have more votes than peter obi without campaign.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by naija4life247: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

I beg, if you want to be unfortunate in life, don't drag me along.

I am BATified
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by famology(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Remember the boy who cried wolf? One day will be one day.

E pain it
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by famology(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kingspin:
Tell us the track records of your candidate, stop these cheap politics.

If you're in Nigeria you won't ask this question

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Person wey they snooze grin
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by GreatAxeMan: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
E pain every generation of your family

famology:

E pain it
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by OBoy50: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin cheesy
AGBADOOOO AND CASSAVAAAAA
Weda oxygen o ... Carbon monoxide oo
Tinubu will only rule the lives of his paid urchings and that of their lineages with cassava and agbado forever and ever .. AMEN!
Meanwhile.... KERERENKE OBI 2023
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by tiger28: 1:45am On Jul 07, 2022
shhi
AmehTsaev:
On the contrary we want Bobo Chicago to stay alive, hale and hearty...at least until he witnesses his utter humiliation at the polls, then anything that happens after that is insha Allah.
hhhhhmmmm, shifting the goalpost!

We thought you said that he would be disgraced and humiliated by the "scheming" fulanis at the primaries. But alas, he got the most votes from them.

The biggest humiliation for the ibos will be WHEN Tinubu wins......as usual , you will NOW be the first to visit him in Aso rock[cap in hands] with a list of your appointees.......Havent we witnessed this sevsrally? Remember Atikulation season NOW Atiku is a Fulani.

They make tooooo many empty noise and threats ALL OVER THE PLACE while putting ALL their eggs in one basket[which is very suicidal because the person you daily abuse today will now be the Headstone]. They are Primitive Politically.

Foolish People!!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Fortruth: 2:09am On Jul 07, 2022
famology:

You see why Whites are killing blacks the world over.... When you support a Buhari and then a Tinubu to be your presidential candidate why would others not want to recolonize you...
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Aystarz: 2:32am On Jul 07, 2022
AmehTsaev:
On the contrary we want Bobo Chicago to stay alive, hale and hearty...at least until he witnesses his utter humiliation at the polls, then anything that happens after that is insha Allah.

For people like him, his foot soldiers and other shady politicians who have held us bound all these years, a saner and a better-run Nigeria is the best justice we can serve.

Make them rue the mistakes they made, running their selfish lives at the expense of our country's growth. Collapse their names into nothing. Make it so that half a century from now, no Nigerian/Lagos kid would ever even know that these ones existed. Their stories should be nothing but cautionary tales for 'klepto dummies: who might want to tread their path.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Oluwadare316(m): 3:47am On Jul 07, 2022
Thinkam:

This is scary bro and not something one should be joking with. How will u compare Mr Tinubu(jagaban) with God and holy prophet(saw). I'm not attacking u, but it's not funny.
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by TAYO124: 5:05am On Jul 07, 2022
Thinkam:

You are very sick!!
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by AmehTsaev: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2022
tiger28:
shhihhhhhmmmm, shifting the goalpost!

We thought you said that he would be disgraced and humiliated by the "scheming" fulanis at the primaries. But alas, he got the most votes from them.

The biggest humiliation for the ibos will be WHEN Tinubu wins......as usual , you will NOW be the first to visit him in Aso rock[cap in hands] with a list of your appointees.......Havent we witnessed this sevsrally? Remember Atikulation season NOW Atiku is a Fulani.

They make tooooo many empty noise and threats ALL OVER THE PLACE while putting ALL their eggs in one basket[which is very suicidal because the person you daily abuse today will now be the Headstone]. They are Primitive Politically.

Foolish People!!!!!

No Igbo person is losing sleep over an old thief like Tinubu who can't even control his bladder, we just dey use Bobo Chicago to catch cruise and nothing more cause we know he will get dusted at the polls.
Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Golan007: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2022
ezenwajosh:
Many Nigerians didn't know a new politics has been introduced by APC?

With that new politics even a very old person can be president... No matter what happens to him he will still be alive and doing his duties as president

PDP had a president die on us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On Oxygen In France Hospital. by Okoroawusa: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2022
5533 views at the last count with very few comments...

Chai! Some rush come then rush go back.... this op you wicked o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) / Nasarawa State Governorship Election / You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.