Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,724 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters (664 Views)

From Obidient To ‘Emi Lokan’: Some Political Events That Rocked 2022 / 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by abc115: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Look at them! They can’t ignore me. I thought you people were circulating your memo. Don’t retweet. Don’t enrage. Don’t comment. You lack self control. You are creatures of impulse. I just yank your chain a little, and you guys do my bidding. You are Obidient to ME!

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1544690252039716865

1 Like

Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by madridguy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin
Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by Kingspin(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
abc115:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1544690252039716865
Reno is a E-thug.
You thought that as a father, Reno will be more mature and reasonable

Fighting for Atiku is bringing the real human in Reno. What a Disgusting character

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by Totilopussylick(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by abc115: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kingspin:
Reno is thug

He is complaining of bullies by bullying others

1 Like

Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Aswear, how hard is it to unfollow and ignore someone against your choice.

These OBIdients gats wise up, trending the Good and bad media about thier candidate

Reno agenda is clear, by giving him attention, means he's worth his pay.

Anyway last last next month OBIdients will fizzle out
Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by SlurUsername1: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
I like as this people dey give reno Omokri wotowoto, giving him no room to market atiku grin

4 Likes

Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by Kingspin(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
abc115:

He is complaining of bullies by bullying others
All these fights are for Atiku nothing more because he finds it hard to promote his master

1 Like

Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by helinues: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
It's time to get used to the toxicity of the Obi's supporters.

They are not interested in listening even after Obi addressed the issue.

I have been asking them to mention just one active Obi supporters o this forum who can exchange just 4 conversations without derailing or throwing tantrum.. None as at this moment.

Obi is gentle and calm. I watched his last interview on Channels and briefly the Arise Tv today. Wondering why his supporters are just opposite of the character of their candidate.

You can win your election without name calling or being Toxic
Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by helinues: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kingspin:
Reno is a E-thug.
You thought that as a father, Reno will be more mature and reasonable

Fighting for Atiku is bringing the real human in Reno. What a Disgusting character

Why not address the toxicity of Obi's supporters?

Is Reno lying about their attitudes?

1 Like

Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by LeoDeKing: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

These OBIdients gats wise up, trending the Good and bad media about thier candidate

Lol.

That's their way.

Even on nairaland, they tell you you are irrelevant and inconsequential, yet they are among your followers.

Even the ones not following you have the perfect spelling of your username. They regularly go through your comments by going to your profile page, then quote you just to say you are not worth reply. grin

Sometimes, their comments are not complete until they tag you for validation. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by omenka(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Same thing we've known about them for eons.

Very hateful, intolerant, impulsive, aggressive, unintelligible, and unintelligent. They're the runt of ipob liter.

2 Likes

Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by Kingspin(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

Reno is working for Atiku and increasing his social media period.

Divide the South along, tribe and religious lines, especially for the election.
This is his intention,

He can not even promote his candidate.
Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by LeoDeKing: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Same thing we've known about them for eons.

Very hateful, intolerant, impulsive, aggressive, unintelligible, and unintelligent. They're the runt of ipob liter.
They will follow you to get updated on your comment, yet they will quote to tell you that you are are inconsequential.

They will even tell you how poor you are and how they are ready to help you.

I mean your followers are telling these. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by duro4chang(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Obi's supporters are terrible on the net but Reno is also guilty of the same
Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by Kingspin(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Why not address the toxicity of Obi's supporters?

Is Reno lying about their attitudes?
What have Obi supporters done, that has never been done in Nigeria? In 2015, many of us didn't hear words because of APC.

You have never be insulted before? GEJ was insulted, even Buhari is getting his share of it.

There is nothing Obi fans is doing only the subconscious minds of those who believe this person can not lead Nigeria are driving the force to demarked Obi.

They are deploying everything. If Peter were to be in PDP or APC, none of them will say what they saying right now and if they do it won't matter to them
Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by helinues: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Obi's supporters are terrible on the net but Reno is also guilty of the same

Reno is not toxic even though he is also terrible sometimes but you see the toxicity of the Obi's supporters need to be addressed.

They are making Obi's presidency as a joke. Average of them have little information about Nigeria Politics, when you correct them like this, hell must loose. Too much of everything is bad

1 Like

Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by helinues: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kingspin:
What have Obi supporters done, that has never been done in Nigeria? In 2015, many of us didn't hear words because of APC.

There is nothing Obi fans is doing only the subconscious minds of those who believe this person can not lead Nigeria are driving the force to demarked Obi

To start with, are you saying because others have done that then you people must also do it.
I thought you guys said Obi is different?

Secondly, why is it hard for an average Obi's supporters to engage with others with contrary opinion from them instead of being toxic and aggressive?

Do you know any country or any election that such attitudes have won any election anywhere before?
Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by duro4chang(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Reno is not toxic even though he is also terrible sometimes but you see the toxicity of the Obi's supporters need to be addressed.

They are making Obi's presidency as a joke. Average of them have little information about Nigeria Politics, when you correct them like this, hell must loose. Too much of everything is bad
I agree with you
Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by Kingspin(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

To start with, are you saying because others have done that then you people must also do it.
I thought you guys said Obi is different?

Secondly, why is it hard for an average Obi's supporters to engage with others with contrary opinion from them instead of being toxic and aggressive?

Do you know any country or any election where such attitudes have won any election anywhere before?
Tell me exactly what Obi fans are doing?
Market your candidate, is not anyone's fault Obi is trending, Tinubu, Atiku, and Kwankwaso.
I repeat the subconscious minds of some Nigerians are what are displaying after seeing the popularity of Obi.
Are we not toxic to Buhari Presidency?

All these attacks on Obi are from those who don't want Peter Obi's candidacy, they result in E-warfare.

Show us your candidate's achievement, stop saying I will build roads campaign, etc.

If you have a better candidate support him, and roll out his plans for the country

Peter was under Atiku, as a running mate. Nobody talks.

People like Reno, what do you think he's working to achieve on Obi, even from Tinubu side.

Nigerians should work on their mindsets.
Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by OsuEbonyi: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reno
Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by helinues: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kingspin:
Tell me exactly what Obi fans are doing?
Market your candidate, is not anyone's fault Obi is trending, Tinubu, Atiku, and Kwankwaso.
I repeat the subconscious minds of some Nigerians are what are displaying after seeing the popularity of Obi.
Are we not toxic to Buhari Presidency?

All these attacks on Obi are from those who don't want Peter Obi's candidacy, they result in E-warfare.

Show us your candidate's achievement, stop saying I will build roads campaign, etc.

If you have a better candidate support him, and roll out his plans for the country

Peter was under Atiku, as a running mate. Nobody talks.

People like Reno, what do you think he's working to achieve on Obi, even from Tinubu side.

Nigerians should work on their mindsets.

What Reno is complaining about

What others have revalidated on this thread
Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by Kingspin(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

What Reno is complaining about

What others have revalidated on this thread
From my limited knowledge of Nigerian environment this is the type of country we have created from religion to tribalism, region or party war.

So I don't know why we single out one particular candidate?

All of us are in the mess.

We have many presidential candidates, let's make the best competent man, president.

There is no how Obi will do it, the same group of people will not talk.
But why is the sole focus on Obi? Is gameplay. Yes
Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by TruthSocialAPP: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
APC supporters did worse in 2015 to Jonathan. Karma is a bitccch.
helinues:

Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by limeta(f): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Pastor Omokri grow up
Re: You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters by Scottmairi: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

E reach for you to rest

(1) (Reply)

Why's Tinubu's Running Mate Giving The Igbos Sleepless Nights?? / Pics: APC National Women Leader, Dr Betty Edu Nah Correct Signing / 2023: Why My Planned Alliance With Peter Obi Failed – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.