Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? (980 Views)

Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) / Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Even her majesty anchors her nose mask on her ears but YOUR PRESIDENT IS THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD ANCHORING NOSE MASK ON THE NECK?... WHY BECAUSE ONCE HE ANCHORS THOSE ON HIS EARS S IT WILL BEND AS SYNTHETIC RUBBER.... GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORD

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? by Iyasaburi: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
I will prefer it like that because it is always painful for me whenever I hook it to my ears

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? by Moh247: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
cool

Buhari's ears were operated in UK a while back

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? by Frigga13: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Valid.
Re: Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

and after treating his ear canal infection they changed his ear cartilage to synthetic plastic?
And you wonder why your leaders treat you the way they do?

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? by Moh247: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2022
ezenwajosh:
and after treating his ear canal infection they changed his ear cartilage to synthetic plastic?
And you wonder why your leaders treat you the way they do?

But why are you Ibos like this?

Simple question I believed you asked for a reason why he wears his mask like he does

I assumed I was talking to someone matured and gave analysis with a news link why he doesn't

Next thing in your Ibo mentality is to freaking throw snide remarks on how your leaders treat you

Can't you guys act with civility for onea

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

Simple question I believed you asked for a reason why he wears his mask like he does

I assumed I was talking to someone matured and gave analysis with a news link why he doesn't

Next thing in your Ibo mentality is to freaking throw snide remarks on how your leaders treat you

and I just gave you a simple explanation why ear canal infection doesn't equate to ear cartilage softness and explained further our reasoning is the reason we are not taken serious by our leaders....so where does Igbo's came in?

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? by ChoCho54(f): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

Why bring his tribe into the discussion?
Re: Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? by Moh247: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
Why bring his tribe into the discussion?

Because when you try discuss on the internet with people with his kind of name 99.9 % of the time they must act unruly

And his fellow like minds with similar cultural orientation would rather not caution him for his wrong doing but instead try to bring another whataboutism to deflect his unruly behaviour
Re: Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? by ChoCho54(f): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

Because when you try discuss on the internet with people with his kind of name 99.9 % of the time they must act unruly

And his fellow like minds with similar cultural orientation would rather not caution him for his wrong doing but instead try to bring another whataboutism to deflect his unruly behaviour
smiley
Re: Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? by BaddestQueen(f): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

my friend shut up there
stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

what's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

seems like only 99.9% of that kind of name are seeing and thinking what the other 0.1% are not seeing or thinking
Re: Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? by Moh247: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2022
ezenwajosh:
seems like only 99.9% of that kind of name are seeing and thinking what the other 0.1% are not seeing or thinking

Which is that Buhari is Jibril elsudan or killing people for not sitting at home gets them Biafra, or insult gives Presidency

Yes when you have your ears open through surgery and get operated on to treat an effection defying medication.. it's sensible not to tie anything around the stitches or the ears
Re: Did You Know Your President Is Only Person Anchoring Nose Mask On The Neck? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

Which is that Buhari is Jibril elsudan or killing people for not sitting at home gets them Biafra, or insult gives Presidency

Yes when you have your ears open through surgery and get operated on to treat an effection defying medication.. it's sensible not to tie anything around the stitches or the ears
watch doctors documentary or botched even

(1) (Reply)

My Resignation As Atiku Abubakar’s Director Of Strategy / Anxiety As Julius Berger Bridge Collapses / Breaking- Ebonyi Police PRO Apologizes And Blamed It On Overzealous Police Offic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.