Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP (21313 Views)

Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC / 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications / FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by fyneguy: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
TakeBackNaija:
Chai, see as Northerners use Yekini Amoda dey play. Obi is far smarter and knew that such could happen that's why he used his campaign manager grin grin

Yekini Amoda na confirm olodo grin grin

Lol You be olodo.

PO needs to beg Tinubu to win the case, because if the court rules in favour of the plaintiffs, it means INEC will reject replacement of Doyin Okupe. cheesy
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by fyneguy: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Freedom34:

My thots exactly!
grin grin

Lol Tinubu can afford to use Masari for the election. He will resign after swearing in. He will then appoint another.

The real victim is Peteru OBIlana. He has to go into the election with Doyin Okupe. Buahhahaha
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by Chiffy: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
funshint:
That means Obi to won't be able to replace Okupe too...shey be everybody want to be madd ni grin

Wetin concern Okupe with this matter.
These people go court, Okupe no dey go court.
The God of Obi has set confusion in the camp of his Obi's enemies.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by masseratti: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
person wey don write his resignation letter already... abeg park well busy body.. una no get mouth.
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by Onyipk: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:
These one's don't know, Tinubu is greater than Allah and Mohammed

Tinubu is greater than Jesus and the Christian God

He certainly has my vote grin

You have just put your candidate in trouble before the Almighty God whose son is Jesus Christ. Mark my words!

#IAMTOTALLYOBIDIENT
#ISAIAH1:19

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by badoh(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Quest7777:
Just trying to imagine these 2 unserious looking characters as President & Vice. grin
He looks unserious to you but the brain he has and what he has been able to achieve with his life through the private and public sector, have you been able to match or surpass it��. See, it is not a must to support a candidate, Tinubu has every right as a citizen to vie for elected offices in Nigeria just like you. Let anyone that thinks he's upright show interest in politics, join or form a political party and contest. The power to choose the right candidate and reposition this country is in our hands. Promote your candidate and let others do same for their candidate instead of looking for every available means to batter the image of a candidate that does not suit you. This is applicable to followers of APC, PDP and LP. Thank you.
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by latolz: 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
This was bound to happen
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by Ezmans: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Arysexy:
grin

E don start

Agbado Emilokan must carry Masari dey go dey go grin
force marriage
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by garfield1: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
fergie001:
Campaigns for?
The two main Candidates are resting so October is when Politics will start......the thing we are doing now is "shalaye."

Campaigns for me are formalities.real politicking is ongoing.we have 3 main contestants. I dont know why you are underrating obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by badoh(m): 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Papichulostunne:

Take a look at the picture well.. this is your proposed President and Vice.. i wonder why Nigerians choose stupidity over intellect.
Let me ask you a question. Can you compare Tinubu intellectual capacity with that of Buhari? They are far apart when it comes to administration and spotting of talents and technocrats to drive business and economy. Tinubu may not be a saint but if he eventually wins, you will see the the volume of Foreign direct investment he will attract to Nigeria and the impact this will have on Nigeria Economy. My major fear is how he will tackle insecurities ravaging the country and provide conducive atmosphere for investment.
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by Kaiser20: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Certificateless APC candidates

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by Goodnigga: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Quest7777:
Just trying to imagine these 2 unserious looking characters as President & Vice. grin
Awon werey Meji. President of their Villages

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by ZIAZI(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
They are simply testing the waters to know how people would react.
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by Pearl002: 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ok

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by fergie001: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
garfield1:

Campaigns for me are formalities.real politicking is ongoing.we have 3 main contestants. I dont know why you are underrating Obi
Well, that's what I see anyways. This Country likes to get the most wicked, it's a tradition....You already know that INEC don't cancel PU results, that's where it happens.

Politicking has been on since January, but Campaigns will start in October....what people are doing now is pushing money to the PUs and to those who will run it.
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by adedehinbo(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

you re very stupid with your comment,we know you just trying to attract hatred towards him with this comment
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by Innomach(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

Dead on arrival.
Before the case will come up for hearing, masari would've been replaced with no stress.

I don't think he can be replaced that easy except he voluntarily steps down

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by poiZon: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Quest7777:
Make i follow u laugh abeg..

Wahala no dey finish

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by jaxxy(m): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
funshint:
That means Obi to won't be able to replace Okupe too...shey be everybody want to be madd ni grin

Masari is the one who doesn't want to be replaced and is fighting to retain his vp spot. it has nothing to do with Doyin.

Apc should fave their wahala.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by Toks2008(m): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

This is the type of blasphemous words that made Titanic sank.

Someone said the Ship is so good and magnificent that even GOD can not sink it. We all know how it ended.

Your blasphemous words will only cause serious trouble for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by Papichulostunne(m): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
You would have started with this.
badoh:

My major fear is how he will tackle insecurities ravaging the country and provide conducive atmosphere for investment.

If there is insecurity there is no "foreign dicrect investment". Nobody will bring their business into a country with high spate of insecurity. And i unarguably doubt he is the man for the job. Right now Nigeria's problem is not about foreign investment. What we need now is reform. Reform of the executives, the judiciary and the legislative sector of the country. Or better still an "it was good while it lasted" statement as one Nigeria and everyone should go his way. Kapish?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by HRMK: 12:12am On Jul 07, 2022
ABUSE OF COURT PROCESS!THERE ARE GUIDELINES TO THAT IN THE ELECTORAL LAW!IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COURTS!!
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by garfield1: 12:13am On Jul 07, 2022
fergie001:
Well, that's what I see anyways. This Country likes to get the most wicked, it's a tradition....You already know that INEC don't cancel PU results, that's where it happens.

Politicking has been on since January, but Campaigns will start in October....what people are doing now is pushing money to the PUs and to those who will run it.

I think this new electoral act allows inec to cancel pus....as it stands,obi will likely have the highest votes down south.the problem is the north.with the pace he is moving,he might take ss..

Emana in February lost her unit by77-65..she also lost her ward
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by fergie001: 12:51am On Jul 07, 2022
garfield1:

I think this new electoral act allows inec to cancel pus....as it stands,obi will likely have the highest votes down south.the problem is the north.with the pace he is moving,he might take ss..
INEC Chair, Yakubu even said it 2 days ago, that any PU where there is violence, the results will be cancelled. I think it is very bad, because Govs will just send thugs to go to areas they won't win, cause mayhem and that's all.

Emana in February lost her unit by77-65..she also lost her ward
Is it Onor's Deputy?
I just know she votes Ikot Edem Odo ward.
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by Ofolete: 12:53am On Jul 07, 2022
The two tribes that voted for Buhari are two useless especially the ofenmanu's. They think that they know but inside them is foolishness. They are in line to make another mistake comes 2023. They are the reason the country is in shambles.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by DCatt: 1:57am On Jul 07, 2022
Igbo man, why are you this desperate?

Tinubu and we his supporters reject you.

Continue to be Obidientuary, Tinubu is only great among the Nigerian politicians and the will of God or Allah be done in his life.
Thinkam:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by MartinsD12(m): 2:38am On Jul 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Even in the camp of casava and agbado

Republican.

There is a serious "confusion" in their domain tongue.
grin totilopussylick nwannem
Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by MartinsD12(m): 2:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Quest7777:
grin
Two iberiberism

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by MartinsD12(m): 2:46am On Jul 07, 2022
sosanova:

Very confused characters, they look like terrorists
Or Boko Haram grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adinoyi Ojo Onukaba Dies In Car Crash / Nazeef Babaji Builds Mosques, Police Station For Communities In Bauchi (Photos) / PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.