Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter (4168 Views)

Ijaw Celebrities Are The Most Well Behaved In Nigeria. (Their Names). / Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters / NMDPRA: Nigeria’s Gas Reserves Have Reached 209.5 TC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
haffaze777:

Seun is simp that's why some useless being can bully him,as I dey now if anybody think sey dem no teach am well for house,we go teach am well for nairaland,Twitter,Instagram or Facebook.no time to be civil with Animal.
shatap no dey whine yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by MetaPhysical: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Quite honestly I admire Seun for even entangling himself with Obi followers.

I say the shit I want to say to them and move on. I dont do back and forth with them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by helinues: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
haffaze777:

Seun is simp that's why some useless being can bully him,as I dey now if anybody think sey dem no teach am well for house,we go teach am well for nairaland,Twitter,Instagram or Facebook.no time to be civil with Animal.

Those people are very easy to handle.

Most of them are half baked who have little information about most of the discussion.

Just use their comments to ask them question, if they try to derail,repeat the question again. Dem go tear race easily.

Those their emotional ranting no dey reach my side

Emi Onijogbon of Ijogbon land

1 Like

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by DWickedLandLord: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Majesty2:
Nah seun dey dull himself, fvck those brainless bastards up if they try any shit with you, nah fire for fire ooh, so no go dey dull yourself...... I still stand on Tinubu's mandate

Guy you're soft but dey anonymous so you dey pretend.

Seun is somewhat of a public figure that knows he's soft

No be by mouth.

Somebody can actually jam you for street
Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by ObosiUkwalla: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:
Toh

Apart from making enquiry or for business deal, ain't gat no time for Twitter petty gossiping

Take a break from Twitter abi Dem force you

Which business can you possibly do with ur 20k per month zombie wage?

1 Like

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by KingOfTheDamned: 1:55am On Jul 07, 2022
Midas01:
Lol.... So what's the difference between you and the people Seun is talking about?

You so realise that is Twitter and not Nairaland right? If it was here, he'd simply ban the person/people but too bad that is Twitter and nobody send Seun.

Tbh if anything, Seun has proven that you can be a billionaire and still be dumb cuz his tweets feel of crass foolishness.

Who is a billionaire? Seems you are dumb?

1 Like

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by KingOfTheDamned: 1:56am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

Starting from you and your likes

Says one of the most tribalsitic persons here

1 Like

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by KingOfTheDamned: 1:59am On Jul 07, 2022
omenka:
I love it they're dragging you back "home" since you've chosen to keep sharing your thoughts anywhere else but in your very own house.

Perhaps you consider twitter a more decent space than your forum. If that is the case, you should therefore pull all the stops you can to clean up the Augean stable that has become Nairaland.

Make a categorical statement, create a thread about it, lock up comments if you like, and tell members that henceforth our bullshit won't be tolerated henceforth. Everyone would sit up. Even if that affects me, I wouldn't mind. The dirt here is chocking and stagnating the growth of the forum.

Omenka you are one of the tribalism enablers on this forum. So it's ironic you are trying to admonsh when you need to look in the mirror.

People like you run from twitter because there they don't waste time to check people like you.

Twitter is a thousand times bigger than Nairaland so I don't blame seun for lending his voice there.

World leaders use Twitter and you expect him to leave the space ? Does that make sense even to a grade school 6 year old ?

Man advise yourself

4 Likes

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by KingOfTheDamned: 2:01am On Jul 07, 2022
wwwihy:

Welcome back home
"Nairaland is bigger than Twitter in Nigeria"- Alexa
When people like you make NONSENSE comments like this I just laugh. The internet has truly gotten to villages.Twittwr is the whole world.. world leaders and presidents use Twitter and you want seun to leave it and come where touts and thugs hang ?

Education needs to be free in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by KingOfTheDamned: 2:03am On Jul 07, 2022
freshpzy1:

how many times bigger is nairaland compared to your greatest achievement in life.....

i zillion times i guess

next......compare brands with sense

You are the typical sort that shys away from twitter, because you can't match the cerebral level there. Twitter is not for touts and hooligans! They get checked there asap. So I can understand why you would rate a back water site like Nairaland bigger 5han a global behemoth that is Twitter. Twitter is used by world presidents , the most influential people on earth use Twitter. But in your small mind nairaland is better and bigger ?

Some people are destined to be nobody I see.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by KingOfTheDamned: 2:05am On Jul 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Quite honestly I admire Seun for even entangling himself with Obi followers.

I say the shit I want to say to them and move on. I dont do back and forth with them.

One of those paid fake Obi supporters by APC... That's who you are..

2 Likes

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by Kingspin(m): 2:08am On Jul 07, 2022
If you go along the line of integrity, honour and sincerity with your choice and opinions, you won't reach your limit by now.
Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by saintkeppy(m): 3:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Seun:
These people will not allow me to tweet in peace anymore. I guess I have to come back to Nairaland and cut out the middle men. undecided

Seun Please,

Revolutionize this Great Nairaland Forum by getting more experts/able hands join you run it properly.

I personally used to enjoy this forum in the good old days, as guest before I later joined, back then i used to come across matured users post their Topics, comments devoid of insults/abuses, it wasn't as chaotic as now, you will agree with me.

• Please introduce DISLIKE button for us to dislike some comments here, cos by the time many users dislike a particular improper comments, it will help put checks to such kind of comments.

• Curb the menace of users creating multiple monikers, scammers here, I must commend some moderators who are working tirelessly to burst most of them.

• Auto-Delete irrelevant Topics/comments that has anti ethnic, tribal, religious tendency,
we as Nigerians should learn to tolerate/respect each other opinion or views here.
This forum has over 6million topics, most are very irrelevant.

• Constant moving of educative or interesting topics/threads to front page, so we can contribute or learn from inputs or opinion from experienced members of this forum. There are many educative threads laying in different sections that never graced front page.

• Introduce multiple coloured bars to separate the Topics from each other at the front page, this will make front page of this Great forum look attractive & appealing in appearance.

• Introduce more advanced Emojis

• Your moderators are not doing badly, I must commend them, but more work needs to be done here, please consider some of my recommendations for more efficiency &maintenance of decorum. I visit Nairaland Forum than Facebook, Twitter, etc

• Finally my sincere desire is to see this Great Nairaland Forum become a forum of choice out there, competing favourably with other social media platform worldwide.

Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by adefitim(m): 4:51am On Jul 07, 2022
I seconded
omenka:
I love it they're dragging you back "home" since you've chosen to keep sharing your thoughts anywhere else but in your very own house.

Perhaps you consider twitter a more decent space than your forum. If that is the case, you should therefore pull all the stops you can to clean up the Augean stable that has become Nairaland.

Make a categorical statement, create a thread about it, lock up comments if you like, and tell members that henceforth our bullshit won't be tolerated henceforth. Everyone would sit up. Even if that affects me, I wouldn't mind. The dirt here is chocking and stagnating the growth of the forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by adefitim(m): 4:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Overtime I have learnt that it’s not easy for anyone to be here and not fall into bigotry and I am partially guilty of that. Mr Seun Osewa just needs to sound a great warning ⚠️ and change will surely happen.

1 Like

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by bastardmod: 4:55am On Jul 07, 2022
Majesty2:
Nah seun dey dull himself, fvck those brainless bastards up if they try any shit with you, nah fire for fire ooh, so no go dey dull yourself...... I still stand on Tinubu's mandate

Tinubu your f€low t€ror!st abi

1 Like

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by adefitim(m): 4:56am On Jul 07, 2022
Seun:
These people will not allow me to tweet in peace anymore. I guess I have to come back to Nairaland and cut out the middle men. undecided

It ain’t easy
Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by SEGLIZ: 5:37am On Jul 07, 2022
omenka:

well said, Nairaland needs filtration and Seun has got to filter fast, rid if of noodles, dipper and secondary school element.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by SEGLIZ: 5:53am On Jul 07, 2022
Seun:
Seun, you've got to listen IgbalodeRamond and omenka your presence is needed here on here.
Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by helinues: 6:33am On Jul 07, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Says the tribalsitic one. Because you know if you take your crude manners to twitter they will treat you asap. Twitter people ain't playing at all. I always warn you nairaland people not to take your attitude to twitter but you all don't listen.

Twitter is not your mate. Nairaland has made alot of your inconsequential people think your mannerless ways of talking here is acceptable,until you get to twitter and they check you asap.

See, if you keep on accusing me without providing proofs, I will report you to the mods.

Sebi you want to claim you are still at work since yesterday right?

Imagine how this guy has been bragging with his accusations yet he couldn't provide just single proof.

Repeat it again and see what will happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by haffaze777(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

Those people are very easy to handle.

Most of them are half baked who have little information about most of the discussion.

Just use their comments to ask them question, if they try to derail,repeat the question again. Dem go tear race easily.

Those their emotional ranting no dey reach my side

Emi Onijogbon of Ijogbon land

You be confirm bad boy nahgrin
Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by haffaze777(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2022
Majesty2:
nah dindinrin those brainless pandora pigs can bully, dem no born those akpu munching gorillas well to try any nonsense with me, me nah fire for fire, i no dey dull myself like simp seun

God bless you jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by ghettochild(m): 6:53am On Jul 07, 2022
Now seun don see one-tenth of what reno sees.... and he's tired already...
Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by Britishpea: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2022
Seun doesn’t only act like a clown but he disgusts me with his Twitter posts. Or maybe he’s just catching cruise.

But before he catches cruise, if to say, in Twitter, he should first fix nairaland that is the headquarter of toxicity and cultural and ethnicity wars.

The forum looks like one that’s been deserted for years without any tangible upgrade. Looks like one which the owner has ran out of ideas.
Re: I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter by KingOfTheDamned: 7:26am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

See, if you keep on accusing me without providing proofs, I will report you to the mods.

Sebi you want to claim you are still at work since yesterday right?

Imagine how this guy has been bragging with his accusations yet he couldn't provide just single proof.

Repeat it again and see what will happen

I thought we agreed to allow seun run his investigation?

I asked you the other time to show me one place you condemned tribalism . Show me one comment where you attacked someone who was typing mpurumiri or calling people ipob ogis or afonja

I asked you to screen munch just one and show me. I even said just one , I even decided to allow you search for it yourself.
You couldn't do that. each time I pick up my phone I see a mention from you. Bro I am at work , I don't know how that is your headache, or you want me to spend hours wasting away on Nairaland like you do? Bros I have to work ! I don't get paid by any party or politician coins , I have a family , I have to earn my wages.
I will suggest you put effort into doing as I said and also work on your time management. You seem to have way too much time for your age
Bye

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimamanda Models For Dior Hours Before Writting To U.S President / Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election / The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.