Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide (19922 Views)

ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video / Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) / Nine Attackers Of Chukwuma Soludo Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by Atypoded: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Pathetic
Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by afstrongest(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Yankee�� Facebook for Sale, Instagram and Twitter accounts also available for Sale

Hit me up on WhatsApp
+2-3-4-9-0-7-2-6-8-0-5-6-5

Serious buyers only
Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by kennyz247(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
this country na satancruz swear to God
Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by Siggysaga: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Terrorist apologist cool[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by Seniorwriter(m): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Laughing...
In sane climes this useless Gumi bandits sympathizer will be cooling off behind bars(in prison).

This present buhari maladministration has taken the bar to all high in wickedness!.

We need vote into all leadership positions young visionary leaders come 2023 and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by Gordson: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Gumi get Aide
Buhari don sink Nigeria finally

1 Like

Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by saintkeppy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
So who's behind the shooting of the presidential advance convoy
Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by alizma: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Gumi....terrorist mastermind!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]
Don't attack him for saying the obvious. I was just telling some friends some minutes ago that this could be an arranged kind of prisoners swap. This is a kind of swap of terrorist for the train passengers, watch out
Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by CollinsVal(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nigeria my country
Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by tolue42(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
They requested for 51 of their members to be released , but you pleaded 10, government accepted Boko offer. Prison break happened, Boko boys freed , case closed!

1 Like

Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by Drillminded: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114490477:
Gumi and his inner caucus.
May all sponsors and sympathizers of terrorists in this country never end well.
Causing hundred of innocent deaths all because they lost an election and want to come back.

Painful deaths will be their end one by one.

Sane and sensible Nigerians, just imagine if our darling Daddy or his amiable Vice president has taken just one single picture with this terrorist called Gumi
Imagine what the children of hate, frustrations and perdition would have been posting all over Twitter etc. shocked

See them plotting the destruction of our darling nation through violence in their private jets.
Plane crash kee all of dem for dia, for peace to reign in our nation.
Hypocrites will never want good Nigerians to see this lailai!

They will all never end well in life..they can never escape the evil and bloodshed coming for them and their families , along with their online and offline supporters.
see how an educated Nigerian is thinking! You can't tell the trees from the forest.... you are too far gone.

Make you and your failure apparatus which parades it's self as a excuse of a government do and Bleep off! Let our country breath again!

1 Like

Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by Kingspin(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
If what is happening in Nigeria does not make you rethink then you are worse off.

1 Like

Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by Grandemperor(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
olatade:
Definition of a nation: A large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

Nigeria is many countries lumped together by colonialists to form a country. Hence the many problems we have, Nigeria can never work unless we agree to a referendum. We need to renegotiate our being together.
Are you in peace with your neighbour? How many of your neighbours have you exchanged visits without gossiping about other neighbours?
Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by Shawl001(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ehn ehn,
So Gumi too has aide
Aaah, this Buhati regime spoil things, and we won't open our eyes again and allow Talubo to enter; never again!!!

3 Likes

Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by KingGBsky(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
So Sheikh Gumi don get aide. I don’t blame anyone but the useless people that voted this government in in 2019 after what we went through from 2015.
Nigeria never ready better.
Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by Karlosorji(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Viscuz:
Vanguard confirmed soldiers guarding the prison were removed 24hrs before the attack angry
were changed not removed
Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by nkemoma(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Minister of Banditry Affairs has spoken. Who are we to doubt or argue

1 Like

Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by nkemjacob2(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
I began to ask, what was tinubu game plan, agenda, intention for him giving nigeria a painful gift called buhari that has led us into dis country woes?

1 Like

Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by Viscuz: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Karlosorji:
were changed not removed

What’s the difference in this particular case please. 24 hrs ? Ha all of them ? In 24 hrs ?
Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by Karlosorji(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Viscuz:

What’s the difference in this particular case please. 24 hrs ? Ha all of them ? In 24 hrs ?
they were replaced with new soldiers that were just getting to know the area. Had it been those old soldiers were not changed, the destruction wouldn't have gotten to this level
Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by Franklyspeakin: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shay I said it. Bihari has met the agreement. They will be released asap

1 Like

Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by Brushstrokes20: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Gumi and buhari are bloodthirsty scums undecided

May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating COWS WITH HUMANS!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION undecided
Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by Pearl002: 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ok

Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by crisubanijunior(m): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Leadership in Nigeria is a real scam. I pray things changes for good asap. Else, “it is finished” would be a longer phrase compared to what would happen to this nation
Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by noisy45(m): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Same thoughts i had when i first read the news of the attack on the kuje prisons.

Those bandits have been clamoring for the release of their members b4 they could free the kidnapped victims.

I guess this is federal govts arrangement with them (bandits) on how to get their people (fellow bandits in custody) back and then free the kidnapped victims.

I won’t be surprised in the coming days if those kidnapped victims are regain their freedom one way or the other.

It will only confirm what i just said that the fed govt has a hand in this kuje prison attack.

The negotiations btw fed govt & d bandits was basically, see conversation below �

Fed govt: we can’t just free your members (bandits). So what will happen is that 24hrs to the attack, we will remove the already experienced soldiers that were stationed at the prisons from there and replace them with novice. Then you guys will strike at night and get your members (bandits). We won’t interfere while you operate. When you guys are done, make sure you stick to the agreement. We will stage an attack of our own on your camp in the forest to free the kidnapped victims in your possession, so the masses can believe that we (govt) are also fighting for them.

Bandits: badamuwa (no wahala). No kill any of our members when una come our forest o..

Buh in all, I doubt if these bandits will even keep to this agreement grin grin grin

You too sabi oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by Drosonogasta(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Why won't u know? wen all this is Orchestrated by u and u could still dine wit the same govt who play a role of disguise and deceit on ur behalf. May God hasten his vengeance on both the sponsors and agents of every gruesome killing in this country.
Re: Attackers Of Abuja-kaduna Train Behind Kuje Prison Attack – Gumi’s Aide by Thomasankara(m): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
just say ur boys, mumu man, u dey feel yosef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri / PENGASSAN Insists On Nationwide Strike Monday / Okonjo-Iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.